Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages

trooper

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages

Baghdad - and babysit - A member of the Finance Committee MP Haitham Jubouri that the process of removing zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages.

He explained in a press statement: "The stages of the deletion of zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing, while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

He added: "The role of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives is mainly carried out only on the detailed mechanism and delete the zeros, indicating that the Committee met with the Governor of the Central Bank has been the study of deletion of zeros Bjanabih negative and positive."

He said: "The detailed explanation by the Central Bank, dispelled the fear of inflation, washing and financial fraud, asserting that" the existence of agencies and committees are able to control these problems that occurred. "

http://translate.google.com/translat...F%2Falrayy.com

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the Zeros From the Currency Needs to be Two and Three Stages

Saturday January 21, 2012

Baghdad - and babysit - A member of the Finance Committee MP Haitham Jubouri that the process of removing zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages.

He explained in a press statement: "The stages of the deletion of zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing(CBI stated that this phase is DONE), while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

He added: "The role of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives is mainly carried out only on the detailed mechanism and delete the zeros, indicating that the Committee met with the Governor of the Central Bank has been the study of deletion of zeros Bjanabih negative and positive."

He said: "The detailed explanation by the Central Bank, dispelled the fear of inflation, washing and financial fraud, asserting that" the existence of agencies and committees are able to control these problems that occurred. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F40817.htm

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the Zeros From the Currency Needs to be Two and Three Stages

Saturday January 21, 2012

He explained in a press statement: "The stages of the deletion of zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing(CBI stated that this phase is DONE), while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2F40817.htm

So this article says they would have six months to exchange larger notes, I wonder if the same would apply to the rest of the world?

". He explained in a press statement: "The stages of the deletion of zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing, while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

و He said: "The detailed explanation by the Central Bank, dispelled the fear of inflation, washing and financial fraud, asserting that" the existence of agencies and committees are able to control these problems that occurred.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Falrayy.com%2FArchive%3Fdate%3D21%252F01%252F2012&act=url

• Upvote 7

Wow! Is this an actual time frame for the phases? Could it really be? What phase are we in now? I can't really tell if this is this guy's opinion or this is the real plan.

I don't comment much anymore because I stay so darn confused. However, unless I have missed something (which is possible), I haven't seen them say this before.

• Upvote 1

Wow! Is this an actual time frame for the phases? Could it really be? What phase are we in now? I can't really tell if this is this guy's opinion or this is the real plan.

I don't comment much anymore because I stay so darn confused. However, unless I have missed something (which is possible), I haven't seen them say this before.

You really never can tell if what they print is the truth or not. Im wondering the same thing your wondering. Well just have to wait and see.

". He explained in a press statement: "The stages of the deletion of zeros from the currency, divided into three phases, first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing, while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

و He said: "The detailed explanation by the Central Bank, dispelled the fear of inflation, washing and financial fraud, asserting that" the existence of agencies and committees are able to control these problems that occurred.

http://translate.goo...52F2012&act=url

SUPPOSEDLY we are in phase 2...

:twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Ok Alex38 if were in phase 2 then can you somehow tell what kind of timeline were looking at or anything near it.

I can only speculate that if they want this phase 2 to be finished inside of 6 months, then they would have to change the rate soon to start collecting the "old" notes we hold... IMO... they can't release "lower" denoms at the current rate of exchange... it's worthless... BUT, again, this is Iraq... maybe they can do whatever the hell they want.

I'm going to break this down because how great of article it is....hang on to your boots my friends because its good...

A member of the Finance Committee MP Haitham Jubouri that the process of removing zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages.

needs to be two and three stages.........this tells me that stag one is done.........now he tells us what stag one was....

first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing.............this must be done.....when did Shabibi tell Maliki he was ready to start because he had the tool, 6 months ago....June 19, 2011....right, right

Now this part most be ready to start very soon...

while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

Thanks rockhound60.......one great find my friend..... :tiphat:

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5

I personally don't think that we are in any stages right now. This is just saying that when they do it???, that there will be 3 stages. This is the second article like this, over the last couple of weeks, so let's hope that we are getting closer. First, and foremost, they need to get parliment back to work, officially, and get all the loose ends tied up, and then they can start the stages....JMHO.

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 1

I'm going to break this down because how great of article it is....hang on to your boots my friends because its good...

A member of the Finance Committee MP Haitham Jubouri that the process of removing zeros from the currency needs to be two and three stages.

needs to be two and three stages.........this tells me that stag one is done.........now he tells us what stag one was....

first phase, lasting six months to provide services printing.............this must be done.....when did Shabibi tell Maliki he was ready to start because he had the tool, 6 months ago....June 19, 2011....right, right

Now this part most be ready to start very soon...

while the second phase of the introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency."

Thanks rockhound60.......one great find my friend..... :tiphat:

agreed.

I personally don't think that we are in any stages right now. This is just saying that when they do it???, that there will be 3 stages. This is the second article like this, over the last couple of weeks, so let's hope that we are getting closer. First, and foremost, they need to get parliment back to work, officially, and get all the loose ends tied up, and then they can start the stages....JMHO.

Go RV!!!

um... they've already said stage one is complete.

• Upvote 3

Go RV!!!

I disagree with completely but that's me and my opinion is that we are in stag two....and I don't think I have ever disagreed with what you on anything that you've stated before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is probably what you guys are looking for, says the end of phase 1 completed :)

Parliamentary Finance announces the end of the first phase of the project to delete the zeros from the currency

Saturday, 07 December / 2 January 2012 12:11

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Saturday for the end of the first phase of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, which included the purchase of equipment for the implementation of the project.

Iraq is working on a project to delete the zeros from the currency to facilitate financial transactions in the country with the country's openness to international markets and try to attract capital and investors to contribute to government efforts to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure as a result of decades of war and siege.

A member of the Committee Haitham Jubouri, told {Euphrates News} that "the proposed deletion of zeros from the currency of the Iraqi Atksm into three phases, the first included the identification and purchase of equipment and the necessary equipment and completed the start of this year, and it is hoped that the project is completed within the next year to present the new currency in the market and is then gradually withdraw the old. "

The CBI had announced earlier that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

He Jubouri that "the project will cost U.S. $ 150 million, and this little amount will be offset by the profits derived by the World Bank and the State Treasury of traders who Sistgnon the U.S. dollar, which they preferred for their small size and high value, and Istbdoulh currency of the new Iraqi." Finished 1.

http://translate.goo...7%26Itemid%3D57

Bad link, here is correct one http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alforatnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D3960%3A2012-01-07-08-57-41%26catid%3D37%3A2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D57

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

This is probably what you guys are looking for, says the end of phase 1 completed smile.gif

Parliamentary Finance announces the end of the first phase of the project to delete the zeros from the currency

Saturday, 07 December / 2 January 2012 12:11

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Saturday for the end of the first phase of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, which included the purchase of equipment for the implementation of the project.

Iraq is working on a project to delete the zeros from the currency to facilitate financial transactions in the country with the country's openness to international markets and try to attract capital and investors to contribute to government efforts to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure as a result of decades of war and siege.

A member of the Committee Haitham Jubouri (Same dude above), told {Euphrates News} that "the proposed deletion of zeros from the currency of the Iraqi Atksm into three phases, the first included the identification and purchase of equipment and the necessary equipment and completed the start of this year, and it is hoped that the project is completed within the next year to present the new currency in the market and is then gradually withdraw the old. "

The CBI had announced earlier that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

He Jubouri that "the project will cost U.S. $ 150 million, and this little amount will be offset by the profits derived by the World Bank and the State Treasury of traders who Sistgnon (sit on??) the U.S. dollar, which they preferred for their small size and high value, and Istbdoulh currency of the new Iraqi." Finished 1.

http://translate.goo...7%26Itemid%3D57

Bad link, here is correct one http://translate.goo...7%26Itemid%3D57

I disagree with completely but that's me and my opinion is that we are in stag two....and I don't think I have ever disagreed with what you on anything that you've stated before.

Thank you Stryker, I appreciate that!

The only thing I am thinking, is that this article is like all their articles...part truths. Do we really know that this finance committee has any real authority to make these decisions? It seems that they are just a comittee to run things through, and that the real authority is the parliment, for approval. I haven't seen much approval's coming out of Parliment. That is really the only reason I doubt their sincerity in this article.

I respect your opinion, and I really hope you are right on.

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

Thank you Stryker, I appreciate that!

The only thing I am thinking, is that this article is like all their articles...part truths. Do we really know that this finance committee has any real authority to make these decisions? It seems that they are just a comittee to run things through, and that the real authority is the parliment, for approval. I haven't seen much approval's coming out of Parliment. That is really the only reason I doubt their sincerity in this article.

I respect your opinion, and I really hope you are right on.

Go RV!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just for clarification, according to the CBI Law, the CBI doesn't need any approval from any part of the GOI. It is completely autonomous.

-

• Upvote 1