Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's latest

tilak

do you know okie? have you been to his home if not you are actually speculating

i have been on this site for more than 2 years and sick of this slamming and back mouthing

it is what that comes out of you that defile you

please stop re-posting and slamming others

start to get contact and info on your own and post it.

I agree. Just seeking out people like Okie to bring to the rumor section for endless bashing is childish at best. Searching out this trash and then transporting it here is just stupid. There is a reason Okie, Johnnyg, Bulldog......etc doesn't post here personally. So Says...................DayTrader

• Upvote 2

I am all for the non-smashing but we need to keep in mind these posts show up all over the place and new investors run into them and make decisions off of these post (regardless if it the way to make a decision). There is too much bad information out there now. If you see 20 or so posts that say "it will be this week at $x.xxx a new person is going to react thinking well all 20 people can't be wrong. I am not saying that 1000 people should respond to a post such as this but there should be at least one post which counters the bad informaiton if we are going to allow these types of posts to continue.

I just know too many people that invested based off of some these posts and I can't feel sorry for the people that post bad information every single week.

• Upvote 1

This is the rumor section... Oakie's crap is appropriate here... and bashing the OOM crew is almost expected as they are masters at the proliferation of lies. What kills me is they use God to draw in the sheeples and keep them under their spell. Anyone who actually uses their brain for something other than taking up space in their craniums sees through their BS. There's a special place for people like Bulldog and Oakie in the next life.... just sayin' :twocents:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i wrote "please stop re-posting and slamming others"

not defending any non factual post but sick of reading it here with the slamming

i hope to read real facts and intel rather than reposting from other sites and inviting long list of the negative comments

hope i make my point clear

Clear but you're not forced to read any of this in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am all for the non-smashing but we need to keep in mind these posts show up all over the place and new investors run into them and make decisions off of these post (regardless if it the way to make a decision). There is too much bad information out there now. If you see 20 or so posts that say "it will be this week at $x.xxx a new person is going to react thinking well all 20 people can't be wrong. I am not saying that 1000 people should respond to a post such as this but there should be at least one post which counters the bad informaiton if we are going to allow these types of posts to continue.

I just know too many people that invested based off of some these posts and I can't feel sorry for the people that post bad information every single week.

So...if you are invested in the Dinar you obviously believe in what the outcome could possibly be....and if you know all these people why didn't you just give them the "beware the Guru bull @%$&" speech and impart some of your knowledge to them and let them be better informed?Yes Okie spews alot of crap,none of which has yet to come true,but it is entertaining!! Regardless of how anybody came to know of this investment don't you think it is a good thing they did?I for one could give a rats ass how anyone heard of it so long as they only invest what they can afford to lose.

I would be thankful that people I knew invested in this.Just means more of my friends MAY become wealthy too!

Just sayin' :)

Cheers,

Sparky

So...if you are invested in the Dinar you obviously believe in what the outcome could possibly be....and if you know all these people why didn't you just give them the "beware the Guru bull @%$&" speech and impart some of your knowledge to them and let them be better informed?Yes Okie spews alot of crap,none of which has yet to come true,but it is entertaining!! Regardless of how anybody came to know of this investment don't you think it is a good thing they did?I for one could give a rats ass how anyone heard of it so long as they only invest what they can afford to lose.

I would be thankful that people I knew invested in this.Just means more of my friends MAY become wealthy too!

Just sayin' :)

Cheers,

Sparky

Well yea! I also enjoy the entertainment. However, as someone else on this thread stated. It is what damage it can cause to unknowing investors. You are right we are already all in. We're gonna ride it to the end. New people read that constant drivel "it's today, it's tommorrow, it's hours away" believe it jump in to only find out it may be never. Besides the more dinars that are out there the more diluted your investment becomes if it does RV.

• Upvote 1

do you know okie? have you been to his home if not you are actually speculating

i have been on this site for more than 2 years and sick of this slamming and back mouthing

it is what that comes out of you that defile you

please stop re-posting and slamming others

start to get contact and info on your own and post it.

Okie is a PIG!! You know it and I know it! Stop your filthy lies!!

• Upvote 2

Great posts JerryA and Wingit. Plus 1 for you both. As someone said, Okie's posts, I guess, are appropriate here, as it is the rumor section, but the integrity of where the information is coming from should be put out there as well. It's not like the DV members are making up things about Okie. Anyone that wants to verify if Okie has ever been correct in his predictions can certainly read past posts and decide for themselves. I think we do new investors an injustice by not debunking rumors based on our experience in this investment and on these sites.

Go Niners!!!! And Happy Saturday

Kimberlye B)

This is the rumor section... Oakie's crap is appropriate here... and bashing the OOM crew is almost expected as they are masters at the proliferation of lies. What kills me is they use God to draw in the sheeples and keep them under their spell. Anyone who actually uses their brain for something other than taking up space in their craniums sees through their BS. There's a special place for people like Bulldog and Oakie in the next life.... just sayin' :twocents:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Could not agree more k98nights!!!!

Well I would have to say if Okie and his Seance group would just stop trying everyday to be right and stop using religion to get people to believe them just treat as a investment like it is he might get some respect , Ok maybe not. It just gets old after 3 yrs. But on the other hand it is funny to read them because he is so full of B.S. i think he believes his own stink. And what better way to kill time until it truly RVs listening to all these people who have there invisble intel and think they know something everyone else dosent. I am just like everyone else i want this to happen, tomorrow would be great but Its like surfing you can see the shorline but were just not guite there yet. Go Rv hopefuly in 2012

• Upvote 1

i wrote "please stop re-posting and slamming others"

not defending any non factual post but sick of reading it here with the slamming

i hope to read real facts and intel rather than reposting from other sites and inviting long list of the negative comments

hope i make my point clear

If you are looking for facts then it is best to stick to the news section, rather than the rumor section. Actually rumor section should be re named fairy tale section imo

• Upvote 1