Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any thoughts on Adam's email tonight?

blugrass60

I had to check my email just moments ago. Boy...was I happy to see Adam's email...albiet NOT really surprised. He runs a class act...as do most of his forum mods and members! I suspect he has reviewed a few of several postings right here on the forum over the last day or so.

LOL...funniest part about it (email) is CERTAINLY not him saying he was wrong...that was simply commendable, especially with the grace he offered the fast email when the topic was brought up again. What I found funny was his appology for predicting such a low RV. I was delighted he'd taken the time to commit to that kind of thesis input at all.

Adam....brotherman....I'd be happy with .10 RV! However, had the thesis suggested something lower than the current dinar rate...that, Sir, is when you'd need to appologize...to me anyway. hahaha

Bravo, bravo. Respect abounds.

Blugrass60...THANK YOU for posting such a quick topic on this, too. +1 to you. Adam...awww heck...you can give yourself a plus, I think. LOL

nite all!

• Upvote 8

Hi all, I just got Adam's email about how he is hearing that his opinion of a $.10 rv rate may not be quite accurate from people he respects.. I'm guessing people he does business with but idk. Anyone have any idea what he may be hearing or have any insight?

All I know is I broke out in a sweat reading it, like at the end of the email, I almost expected it to say and on by the way.....it just revalued and this is the email....you should get your text soon....lol. and oh btw, it was a lot more than I thought....lmao.

Way to wake me up at 1am, I have never read so fast in my life....lmao

• Upvote 2

Shocked me as well. The only thing I am curious about is how would Iraq sustain an RV (greater than $1) with 24 trillion IQD in circulation? Seems impossible. Unless the theory about the auctions being used as the vehicle to remove the large notes is correct and the Money Supply figures the CBI releases is bogus.....

• Upvote 2

Didn't really shock me as I took his thesis at face value. He knows more than I do that's for sure, but I was sticking to closer to the buck rate regardless. I am glad to have gotten the e-mail as it does reaffirm my beliefs. Thanks Adam. :)

Shocked me as well. The only thing I am curious about is how would Iraq sustain an RV (greater than $1) with 24 trillion IQD in circulation? Seems impossible. Unless the theory about the auctions being used as the vehicle to remove the large notes is correct and the Money Supply figures the CBI releases is bogus.....

Just read an article the other day that said only 4 trillion in circulation. IDK for sure.

All I know is I broke out in a sweat reading it, like at the end of the email, I almost expected it to say and on by the way.....it just revalued and this is the email....you should get your text soon....lol. and oh btw, it was a lot more than I thought....lmao.

Way to wake me up at 1am, I have never read so fast in my life....lmao

My email is broken so I can't read it but I can imagine your heart racing. Anything over 50 cents is what I am hoping for.

Iraq can RI or RV at any price and it will affect one bit relating to currency / cash. The UST will all of when converted at the banks or traders. They will collect all dinars and cash them in for oil at $30 USD per barrel and then sell the oil to the world and s at about $85 per barrel.

The IRS will collect about 35% in taxes from us and the local states about 10%. Everyone wins.

• Upvote 3

For those that didn't get it...

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana. I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis". I'm perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong! It happens, right? I'm not perfect. Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in. You see, I will always have my own opinions... ... but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about. And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect... ... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV". They think it should be much higher than that. Hey, I'm no fool! I will happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the crow anyone can shove in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate! After all, it's only my opinion. But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very soon. All we can do at this point is wait, right? I'm here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!" Best regards, all - Adam Montana

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana. I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis". I'm perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong! It happens, right? I'm not perfect. Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in. You see, I will always have my own opinions... ... but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about. And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect... ... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV". They think it should be much higher than that. Hey, I'm no fool! I will happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the crow anyone can shove in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate! After all, it's only my opinion. But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very soon. All we can do at this point is wait, right? I'm here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!" Best regards, all - Adam Montana

Thank you for the post. 10 cents, 50 cents, a dollar..............just git er done. Off to work. You all have a great day!

Thanks Lionfish!!! I appreciate it. I am trying to say awake over here. Love to read positive info. :D

It would be nice to know what rate Mr. MOntnana might consider acceptable, or possible, or probable at this juncture.

But this email, as it stands, is by far one of the most impressive I have seen on this whole IQD RV issue. Mr. Montana is, at least in this instance, proving to be a gentleman, and a man of his word, which a lot of people are not.

Mr. Montana, thank you for being a real "class act" and here's to hoping we are all eventually elated because you were, indeed, mistaken. Not wrong, mistaken!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4

In my opinion I wouldn't think anything at all about it. When it really comes down to it "no-one" really knows whats going to happen, if it will happen soon or really happen at all. All we have seen is some very good points from some very smart people that lead us to a general consensus. We don't control it so we really do not know exactly what will happen. Too often we whip ourselves into a frenzy over a post when it is only an interpretation of what could happen. Take the information given and form our own opinions and we'll stay a little more sane for at least a little while longer:)

Thanks very much for posting lionfish.

Well, we all knew Adam was a class act. The one thing that sticks out to me in the email is this part. " and we'll see that very

soon."

Thanks for your thoughts Adam. Keep up the good work.

"Very soon" and anything north of ten cents would be awesome!!! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)