Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The LEFT Keeps Blaming Russia When They Lose Elections

Liberals just can't get it through their collective heads that the American People have had it with them.....8 years they repeatedly ran the car into the ditch under obama destroying anything they could to ran rough shod over the Citizens. 

They just can't except this just like Hillarious blames the world for her losing........Dem blame the Russians. 

Karsten

• Upvote 5

I could say the same for people who refuse to admit that there isn't any voter fraud.

When you have precincts reporting a 150% voter turnout or not one Republican vote being cast that tends to be a red light in my book.

You keep sitting on that fence eventually you will fall over to one side or the other. 

I came out of a state that encouraged non citizens to vote. Our ex potus even said it was ok. 

So if you want to be joking about it that's o.k. I as an American want Americans voting not illegal immigrants or dead people.

I have worn a lot of hats in my day. A tin foil one fits fine on certain days.   

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

21 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Who got the most votes? I'm just saying...

B/A

B/A, That would be Trump. I am assuming you are talking about the presidential election and the only votes that count are in the Electoral college. If you are insinuating the popular vote, then it still does not matter. The campaigns are ran to collect the most electoral votes and not the most popular votes. So what are you saying? that you would like to change the laws to the popular vote to elect the president, because I believe that is what you are saying and it is not the system we live under right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

All voters are equal – but are some more equal than others?

The principle of ‘one person, one vote’ is sound, but in the US a single North Dakotan has 50 times as much clout as a Texan in senatorial elections

Wednesday 22 February 2017 16:4

Richard Dawkins

Citizens of some US states have much greater influence over the election of senators than their counterparts in others because of a curious electoral system

Citizens of some US states have much greater influence over the election of senators than their counterparts in others because of a curious electoral system ( Rex )

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-us-election-one-person-one-vote-intelligence-test-richard-dawkins-a7593711.html

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, umbertino said:

All voters are equal – but are some more equal than others?

The principle of ‘one person, one vote’ is sound, but in the US a single North Dakotan has 50 times as much clout as a Texan in senatorial elections

Wednesday 22 February 2017 16:4

Richard Dawkins

Citizens of some US states have much greater influence over the election of senators than their counterparts in others because of a curious electoral system

Citizens of some US states have much greater influence over the election of senators than their counterparts in others because of a curious electoral system ( Rex )

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-us-election-one-person-one-vote-intelligence-test-richard-dawkins-a7593711.html

Here we go again...popular vote versus electoral college. If you don't like the system, then change it. Problem is, this will take a Constitutional amendment and that is about as likely as another Red Sea parting...I don't think Moses is around any longer.

source.gif

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Here we go again...popular vote versus electoral college. If you don't like the system, then change it. Problem is, this will take a Constitutional amendment and that is about as likely as another Red Sea parting...I don't think Moses is around any longer.

source.gif

Indy

Your right Indy ! Moses ain't....but you and I are ! Between us brother we will carry on his story .....that's what we know and that's what we got ! God bless DV ! 

Edited by Texstorm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You are correct... We don't matter... And the next election will prove it again, when the elitist remove the current administration.

B/A

B/A, you are incorrect, We, as citizens do matter. Our votes count in local, state, senate and congressional elections. Our votes matter when it comes to electing the president, as we hope the person casting the states electoral vote has integrity and casts it how the citizens voted. Unfortunately, this has not happened in several presidential elections, where the vote was cast for the other person than what the citizens of said state wanted. This is what the Dems were hoping for in 2016, but the great citizens of this country spoke very clearly as to what they wanted; hence the election of Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Enigma2a said:

we hope the person casting the states electoral vote has integrity

I understand the concept of the electoral college and the reason for it's creation, but as you stated "hope for integrity" is no way to run the world's greatest country. On very simple example of our system designed to make things difficult, is voting on a weekday... Most countries vote on a weekend so more people have access. Have you ever missed out on voting because of work? I have and it pissed me off.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I understand the concept of the electoral college and the reason for it's creation, but as you stated "hope for integrity" is no way to run the world's greatest country. On very simple example of our system designed to make things difficult, is voting on a weekday... Most countries vote on a weekend so more people have access. Have you ever missed out on voting because of work? I have and it pissed me off.

B/A

B/A, I have missed on voting and it has pissed me off as well, as I travel a lot for my work. I believe it is my civic duty to vote and if you do not vote, I do believe you do not have a say as to what goes on in our country. Voting is one of our most precious rights we have.  Most states have allowed for early voting, such as my state in NC. You are able to vote early and on the weekend, which I have utilized in the past.

• Thanks 3

On 8/8/2018 at 4:22 PM, bostonangler said:

Who got the most votes? I'm just saying...

B/A

Trump won 304-227,

Sucks to be foolish enough to not understand the system and why it is what it is. 

7 hours ago, Indraman said:

source.gif

Indy

If you have the faith of a mustered seed,

MAGA

15339029700922103063171001.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Trump won 304-227,

Sucks to be foolish enough to not understand the system and why it is what it is. 

Yup me and Donald don't like the electoral college... Well he didn't like it until it worked for him.

Of course I know you suffer from reading comprehension... I was talking popular vote... I know you Trumkins hate to see this but it is truth.

Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974

It's not that we hate to see it. It's just that we know there are millions of DEAD people and illegal immigrants voting for lying demonic EVIL democraps. 🤣

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's not that we hate to see it. It's just that we know there are millions of DEAD people and illegal immigrants voting for lying demonic EVIL democraps. 🤣

Prove it... Not some Alex Jones conspiracy... Real evidence... 

Fact-check: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in this year's ...

Claim: "Report: 3 million votes in presidential election cast by illegal aliens."
Claimed by: Internet rumors
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Prove it... Not some Alex Jones conspiracy... Real evidence... 

Fact-check: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in this year's ...

Claim: "Report: 3 million votes in presidential election cast by illegal aliens."
Claimed by: Internet rumors

Why do you think that I use such a derogatory explanation for Democrats in my last post? Because a true liberal will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. And morality, or the lack thereof, is a irrelevant to a true liberal.

Most  true conservatives have a moral Foundation that prevents them  from doing things illegal. These are simply The Facts of Life. Having said all that, do you really think it's that hard for people with nefarious desires to cheat the voting system? Because if you do you really are living in a dream world. Yes I do believe there was more than 3 million illegal votes.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You go to popular voting and 2-3 states with he largest cities (ie. CA and NY) which also have the population of illegals and welfare recipients would decide all the national Presidential elections. And guess who would win, that's right the "everything is free and you don't have to work LEFT". That in turn would lead to anarchy. Especially today with civil discourse being what it is.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Quite interesting... Georgia needs to throw their current politicians out... Unless of course it's the Russians... Either way they have problems. Good read thanks.

B/A

Did you read it?  It was about voter fraud, not elected officials. Not about Russians. 

• Thanks 1