Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - SHABS SAID WHEN THE DINAR HIT THE MARKET THE INITIAL RATE WAS TO BE ON PAR WITH THE DOLLAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Gluten Free Clown Shoes - Come Smell My Gluten Free Feet !

6-20-2018   Newshound Guru Mailman17   AHHHH...THE NEVER ENDING ARGUMENT THAT HAS GONE ON FOR YEARS,

MYSELF ARGUING MY POINT OF VIEW AND OTHERS WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE VIEWS. ONE SIDE SAYING FLOAT,

THE OTHER FIXED RATE. 

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY,

IS THAT SHABS SAID MORE THAN ONCE THAT WHEN THE DINAR WAS READY TO HIT THE MARKET,

HIS GOAL WAS THAT THE INITIAL RATE WAS TO BE ON PAR WITH THE DOLLAR.

THAT MEANS 1-1.

AND THAT MAKES SENSE IF YOUR ABOUT TO DISTRIBUTE LOWER DENOMS.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

6-20-2018   Newshound Guru Mailman17   THATS NOT SAYING A FLOAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION,

BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF FLOAT. 

IMO, THEY WILL COME OUT WITH A MANAGED FLOAT,

AT 1-1 UNDER THEIR CONTROL AS TO WHETHER IT GOES UP OR DOWN ON ANY GIVEN DAY. 

LETS FACE IT,

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS GONNA TURN IN ANYTHING AT A 1200-1 KNOWING FULL WELL THE MARKET WILL DRIVE IT UP FAST.  

IRAQ NEEDS THESE NOTES IN THEIR CONTROL AND A FLOAT FROM 1200 IS NOT AN OPTION.

AND IT ALSO GIVES THE IRAQIS PURCHASING POWER WHICH IS THE KICKSTART THAT ECONOMY NEEDS.

AS ALWAYS THIS IS JMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

6-20-2018   Intel Guru Delta   [via sunny]   

CBI has had been 100% compliant within the 2% range for 90 days. 

Dr. Shabibi said in 2014 the dinar could go at $1.19.   ...

CBI needs over $3.+ 20%. 

When Obama pulled all the troops out of Iraq,

ISIS moved in and that delayed the RV...    

Looks like we are very, very close!

Banks now linked with merchants through the POS (point of sale). 

Next is the release of the small bills (lower denominations).  

They are 100% ready to pull the trigger...June looks very solid... 

In Iraq, Dinar will be 1 to 1 with USA. 

Internationally the rate will increase,

climb and be capped later in 2018.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

6-20-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via sunny] 

Deep in my heart, I really think we are here! 

Based on things I've been seeing,

and what WS [Guru Walkingstick] said, 

they are on an accelerated pace to push this thing through...

very shortly! 

They will be one to one in country when they reinstate their currency.

They are about to take the first step in the RI. 

IOO...the CBI, the banks are on the cusp to do it NOW!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I've always respected Breitling because he's a facts and numbers man and I agree with that approach.  For the last couple of years, he has been saying that he thinks the CBI will jump the rate to somewhere between $.10 and $1 and then float up from there to the first target rate (if memory serves me) of just over $1, and then ultimately over several years, float all the way back to over $3.  But in his last audio from yesterday, I believe he has changed his opinion because, if I understood him correctly, he seems to be saying he thinks it will now be a hard RV at around $1.  He said he now thinks Iraq will do a "hard RV" and then go up and down from there.   I'm kind of reading between the lines by assuming "going up and down" indicates a stable rate which fluctuation around it.  Otherwise, he would have said "float up", just like he's done in the past.  But maybe I'm just hearing what I want to hear, so I'd love it if others would listen to him - it starts at the 31 minute mark - and give their opinions.  The mods no longer let me post his link, but you can find it easily enough.

Like I said, Breitling is a man of facts and not a pumper.  He looks at the facts and then draws conclusions about what he thinks is most likely going to happen.  As such, when there are new facts, his opinion changes.  If I understood him correctly, his opinion has changed now and would further corroborate an RV of around a buck instead of $.10.  I'd sure like to know if others heard the same thing from him.

Also, is Mailman17 the same Mailman from several years ago?  I haven't seen him in a long time, but as I remember, he was somewhat respectable (not like Tony, Frank, Okie, Delta)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

Frank and Delta have been smokin' the good stuff. If the CBI 'comes out' at $3+ international rate, sure it will bring in a ton of the 3-zero notes, then what??  CBI makes money on every exchange that goes to the reserves. I am in the camp that says 1:1, which makes sense with lower denominations put out on the street. Then as the rate slowly rises, every buy/sell of IQD the CBI makes they rake in the spread and commissions. Over and over. Back to the blue couch Frank.....and put out that d@mn pipe. LOL.

:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I am in the camp that says 1:1, which makes sense with lower denominations put out on the street.

I agree with KB here. It will be 1:1 or just a little over. I can see the $1.19. If they want to clear the streets of the US Dollar and get them to use the dinar in all transactions, then you have to give them an incentive. Anything lower than 1:1 does not make sense to me with what they have said they want to do, and that is get rid of the dollar, introduce lower denoms, and restore the dinar back to its former glory.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Back to the blue couch Frank.....and put out that d@mn pipe. LOL. :lol:

That’s Not A Pipe In His Mouth - It Looks Like A WalkingStick ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

I, too, enjoy listening to Breitling and believe he is adaptable in his thinking as the situation changes.  He has said that with the release of the CBI from sanctions, the RV should happen sooner and at a greater amount.  I, too, heard him say he thought it would be a "hard RV".  

As i remember, the CBI wanted to get the dinar to $1.134.  I am hoping for at least that.  However, if the RV does not affect Iraqi citizens (even exchange), and the CBI wants to bring in dinar, why would they RV that high when they know most of the investors would cash in at a lower amount?  

I am certainly no lopper and believe we will do great on this investment.  Just thinking outloud today.

• Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

, the CBI wanted to get the dinar to $1.134.  I am hoping for at least that.

If it ever reaches that... You will here me screaming yahoo no matter where you live... I will walk into my bosses office tell him I have something to show him on his computer. I will call up Johnny Paycheck hit play and walk out the door singing his most favorite hit!!!

B/A 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I, too, enjoy listening to Breitling and believe he is adaptable in his thinking as the situation changes.  He has said that with the release of the CBI from sanctions, the RV should happen sooner and at a greater amount.  I, too, heard him say he thought it would be a "hard RV".  

As i remember, the CBI wanted to get the dinar to $1.134.  I am hoping for at least that.  However, if the RV does not affect Iraqi citizens (even exchange), and the CBI wants to bring in dinar, why would they RV that high when they know most of the investors would cash in at a lower amount?  

I am certainly no lopper and believe we will do great on this investment.  Just thinking outloud today.

Just relistened to Breitling's latest.  He said the need to diversify and compete would necessitate a "real value" hard RV  and that he believed Iraq would rather use IQD than dollars when it diversifies. That seems to indicate he's expecting an RV of $1+.  Works for me!!

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

Also, is Mailman17 the same Mailman from several years ago? 

I haven't seen him in a long time, but as I remember, he was somewhat respectable (not like Tony, Frank, Okie, Delta)

Yep - It’s The Same Mailman That Used To Do Chat’s With Med ! ;) 

Of Course That Was Back During The Pioneer Golden Age For Gurus Over Half A Decade Ago - And Before Luigi Started Building A Gurus Hall Of Fame Out Of Lincoln Logs For All Of Them ...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

If it ever reaches that... You will here me screaming yahoo no matter where you live... I will walk into my bosses office tell him I have something to show him on his computer. I will call up Johnny Paycheck hit play and walk out the door singing his most favorite hit!!!

B/A 

I will show my boss something also, and its not on a computer????

wait I am the boss

boy oh boy cant wait to see what I am gonna show my self

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, js214 said:

I have a certain amount already slated for a lower RV/RI..but you can bank on it that the 99% Majority is in the other safe for a larger rate

I have figured on exchanging between $200,000 - 300,000if and when it RI/RV to $1.20 or there abouts.......Just to get what I need taken care ofand I will set on the rest of what I have and watch what happens.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6-21-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  

One of the main things out there is the misconception is that the Iraqi Dinar is not internationally recognized.  

That’s absolute garbage.  Of course it is.  

I bought my dinar from Chase bank…

A lot of us got into the Iraqi Dinar.  

And then some of them got out of it…so what did they do?  

They took their currency to Chase Bank and got their money back,

minus the 2% or whatever it was that the bank charged.  

There is no law given by the United States government or the Treasury department or anybody like that that you can’t buy and sell Iraqi dinar.  

There is no law against it.  To sell it you just go get a license to sell it.  

Well banks were doing that all day long back in the those days.  

The only reason they stopped was because it was disrupting business.  

You had little old ladies calling the banks every single day, “Hey, didn’t the Iraqi Dinar revalue?” based on the hype…

They simply stopped.  Aggressively.

That’s how bad it disrupted business. 

• Upvote 5

And Here’s The Latest From That P.O.S. Frank ! :o 

(piece of shhh...)

6-21-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via sunny]  

The POS with MasterCard and Visa’s is HUGE!  

This POS [Point of sale]  is crucial to the bankers and investors

Because of the POS the banking system of Iraq has changed dramatically.  

Their business and personal accounts are open to the world.  ...

The door for...contracts is open to the world.  ...

The POS is talking clearly about a price change in Iraq...

The cost of goods in Iraq is about to change because of the POS...

Their purchasing power has increased due to the POS...this is not a revalue. 

This is a reinstatement, a roll out within the country of Iraq...

It’s reinstatement material. 

THIS POS IS TALKING ABOUT A RATE CHANGE IN IRAQ!!!  ...

The CBI and her BB’s are now set up for the reinstatement. 

(BB’s – Mom and Pop stores, ATM’s are baby banks.) 

This action ends the auctions, the corruption. 

This puts the reinstatement on a real fast track. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And Here’s The Latest From That P.O.S. Frank ! :o 

(piece of shhh...)

6-21-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [via sunny]  

The POS with MasterCard and Visa’s is HUGE!  

This POS [Point of sale]  is crucial to the bankers and investors

Because of the POS the banking system of Iraq has changed dramatically.  

Their business and personal accounts are open to the world.  ...

The door for...contracts is open to the world.  ...

The POS is talking clearly about a price change in Iraq...

The cost of goods in Iraq is about to change because of the POS...

Their purchasing power has increased due to the POS...this is not a revalue. 

This is a reinstatement, a roll out within the country of Iraq...

It’s reinstatement material. 

THIS POS IS TALKING ABOUT A RATE CHANGE IN IRAQ!!!  ...

The CBI and her BB’s are now set up for the reinstatement. 

(BB’s – Mom and Pop stores, ATM’s are baby banks.) 

This action ends the auctions, the corruption. 

This puts the reinstatement on a real fast track. 

I Just Reread Frank’s Post Using My Own POS Interpretation And It Made Much More Sense ...

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1