Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unions carry Democrat to victory in Pennsylvania district won by Trump

March 14, 2018 1:21 PM CDT By Mark Gruenberg

Unions carry Democrat to victory in Pennsylvania district won by Trump
Democrat Conor Lamb, top, addresses the crowd as they hold signs of support during a campaign rally at the United Steelworkers headquarters in Pittsburgh, March 9. | Keith Srakocic / AP

• Upvote 1

Trump won this district by 20%, but most think it was more an anti-Clinton vote... Markb57, I think you are correct there will be a recount. Republican PACs spent 10 million on this one race and they will pay for a recount. It is funny that Trump has already given the win to Lamb because he thinks Lamb supports his agenda... Should be interesting.

B/A

• Upvote 2

I think Shabs may be right, this could be a precursor to November. It might turn out that Trump didn't win as much as Clinton lost. I do know several Democrats who refused to vote for her. And I know a couple of Trump supporters who are disappointed. However most of his supporters that I know still back him...

B/A

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

LOL So which fake news media are you promoting...cause you sound just like them...and how did those polls work out for you?

I'm not quoting news... Lamb won, Trump said Lamb is inline with him and I think like Markb57 stated, there will be a recount...

But if you insist

President Trump reportedly said late Wednesday that Democratic congressional candidate Conor Lamb performed well in a deep-red Pennsylvania district because he is “like Trump.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/378537-trump-lamb-performed-well-in-pennsylvania-because-hes-like-trump

Not everything has to be an argument.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yota691 said:

LOL So which fake news media are you promoting...cause you sound just like them...and how did those polls work out for you?

:twothumbs:

Having secured the Ballot Boxes and filed to also look into the Absentee Ballots, 

a different picture may emerge.

Based on what we're seeing come to light from the IG's latest Report,

the Democrats may be involved in illegal tampering throughout our Voting System.

Of course - whenever they're busted they scream "THE RUSSIANS DID IT"....

See how they've set this whole thing up...?

We should freeze all Elections until everybody at the DNC has been deposed and jailed for what they've been doing. <_<

Trump is right -- Paper Ballots & Voter I.D. for all !!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Ridiculous BA... that's a ho'bummer / KILLary thing and you well know it.

When she wasn't crowned, she went insane.  Just look at her.

When he wasn't crowned-for-life  like the rest of his kommie ilk is, he formed 

a group- "resist" - who's specific agenda is to destroy this Country.

Sour grapes much lefties...?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

As Shabs and I discussed in another thread.......perhaps a wake up call for the GOP.......we also discussed the redistricting.........both of these guys will be in Congress in November because of that........but let's look at how Lamb ran....and who he is......

Pretty good candidate.......Young, Attractive....Ivy League Education.....Vet.......

then his beliefs........ pro guns........pro tariff......pro tax cuts........pro right to life.........wants to throw Pelosi out.........

This guy ran on Trumps agenda........he won because he out "Trumped" the Republican..........

Now, this is just how I see this one.......perhaps it is a blue print for success for the left in 2018.....but I doubt this concept will work well in the upcoming 2018 mid terms.....

JMO......CL

• Upvote 1

The sad part of all of this is we don't seem to have anyone with the morals, ethics and character that will run. Every damn one of them get to DC and lose their compass and their minds. Money and power corrupt. And the political divide has only gotten wider in the last 8-10 years. No one can get along. I trust these clowns in DC about as far as I can spit, which at my age is not very far. JMHO.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

The sad part of all of this is we don't seem to have anyone with the morals, ethics and character that will run. Every damn one of them get to DC and lose their compass and their minds. Money and power corrupt. And the political divide has only gotten wider in the last 8-10 years. No one can get along. I trust these clowns in DC about as far as I can spit, which at my age is not very far. JMHO.

Hallelujah!!!

B/A