Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G-Lin - Article: "Tigris Channel Reveal Details Of The World Bank negotiations With Iraq On The Corruption Of The Currency Auction"!

DinarThug

I'm wondering if this is some smoke because Synopsis posted a really informative opinion piece today that pretty much is saying Iraq is super close to revalueing so they may be using this to deter speculation. I think Iraq is better off than they are letting on to the world right now. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 3

12-1-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   When [Guru] Walkingstick told me what they were thinking about I was shocked. 

Walkingstick told me how bad it has been negotiating with the Iraqi officials (it is just their style).   

Now, everybody needs to thank Walkingstick for this next part...

All accounting has been figured at $2.00 to 1 dinar and next week they are to do the accounting at 3:1 (as in $3.00 to 1 dinar).  

The only reason I could give out this rate information is because this is now public information in Iraq. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

12-1-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   When [Guru] Walkingstick told me what they were thinking about I was shocked. 

Walkingstick told me how bad it has been negotiating with the Iraqi officials (it is just their style).   

Now, everybody needs to thank Walkingstick for this next part...

All accounting has been figured at $2.00 to 1 dinar and next week they are to do the accounting at 3:1 (as in $3.00 to 1 dinar).  

The only reason I could give out this rate information is because this is now public information in Iraq. 

ok ok ok

people

you see it there  2.00 per 1

i will sell mine today

cash only

for 1.00 to 1.00

you can double over the next week

maybe triple

frankie you want to do a deal

davis for prez and i drink beer

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

A lot of strange things go on in the blue room on that couch. 

After Years Of Being Subjected To A Mindlessly Exaggerated State Of Over Heightened Anticipation - They're Also Suffering From An Acutely Chronic Case Of Blue Couch Balls ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I'm wondering if this is some smoke because Synopsis posted a really informative opinion piece today that pretty much is saying Iraq is super close to revalueing so they may be using this to deter speculation. I think Iraq is better off than they are letting on to the world right now. 

:o          :o          :o

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, RMC10!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is yes, there will be all kinds of crazy stuff coming out of the Iraqi news very close to the revalue time. If nothing else, to punish the speculative investors with more, "I don't know if this is really going to happen" angst. But, hey, they are going to have to pay up sometime!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

Just now, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Show me the money!!!!! Amen, Synopsis....

Pay is now or pay us later.... either way they are paying us!! 

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, NEPatriotsFan1!

Yep! They are going to have to pay. I suspect there will be confusing events pertaining to Iraq along with the................BOOM.................there You have it! I plan to monitor the situation since they might decide to do all kinds of crazy things, especially in the news, with regards to the IQD exchange rate, exchanges, and whatever. I plan on incognito. No Good getting "unwanted attention"!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

eb9b780d2f23b6cbabb25201a2304a26-1_jpgFull supermoon on December 3                          

https://www.space.com/34515-supermoon-guide.html

:moon-from-car:

It’s Bun ! Nuff Said - Tears On My ‘Cheeks’ ! :o 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

(by don961)

Trump pursues Maliki's crimes against Iraqis namely squandering USD 35bln

November 30 2017 06:28 PM
Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

US President Donald Trump is following the financial crimes of former prime minister Nouri al Maliki as well as his cooperation with Iran, well-informed sources at the US administration told The Baghdad Post on Thursday.

The sources added that Trump is studying Maliki's crimes against Iraqi people including ignoring Iran's violations in which Tehran looted 17 billion dollars of Iraq's oil revenues (14 percent of the annual revenues). This money enabled Mullah's regime to avoid international sanctions imposed against Tehran.

Trump is also following up Maliki's financial support system" rel="">support to Hezbollah with 18 billion dollars, the sources underlined.

The sources also said that eyewitnesses including former Iraqi finance minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubeidi raised to Trump a number of document that criminalize Maliki and his regime.

link

This is also why they got rid of hosher zebari as finance minister. He was a kurd and before that position he was un ambassador to iraq forever. Zebari worked with the imf and the world bank on some of their stand by arrangements. He also worked with shabbs. So zebari had the goods on maliki once he was able to get his hands on the books to prove it. ;)

• Upvote 2

WOW!  I’m so surprised  to learn that Walking Stick was right in there negotiating the price of the dinar with the Iraqis. How else could he know that they are coming out at $3.00?   This is thrilling!

Let’s see,  now that I’m sure of the $3.00 price,  I’m going to have to choose between a yacht and a Beverly Hills mansion.  Hmmmmm,  such a difficult choice. 

LOL LOL 

7 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I am bumping this thread....cause I like it....

Otherwise She’d Be Burying It Like It Just Got Sent To Her Litter Out Box ! :o 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1