Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq meets it's UN-Kuwait C7 Obligation.

Luigi1

19 Oct 2017  from other sources...

The good…news in Allaq’s speech was totally overlooked and that is news of a plan for resolving all differences with Kuwait and we know he meant the final resolution of the $4 billion owed in war reparations.

This will get them totally out of Chapter VII and this is needed prior to any RV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

19 Oct 2017  from other sources...

The good…news in Allaq’s speech

Just Go Away Luigi - Both CNN And A Mod Told U Four Days Ago That It Was Completely Unnecessary For U To Remove The Gurus Names ! <_<

Why Even Bother Posting It If Ur Going To Change (In This Case) Mnt Goat’s Name - Unless Ur Just Doing This To Be A Complete ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Was this not the Natual gas agreement they had worked out with this regard ? If so then how do they figure it was over looked ?

pp

A few months ago there were articles of Iraq negotiating with Kuwait over the remaining Iraq obligations.

In exchange for Kuwait forgiveness, Iraq  offered lucrative contracts to Kuwait in lieu  of payments.

I don't know if Kuwait took that deal or not,  but is was a sweet deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Just Go Away Luigi - Both CNN And A Mod Told U Four Days Ago That It Was Completely Unnecessary For U To Remove The Gurus Names ! <_<

Why Even Bother Posting It If Ur Going To Change (In This Case) Mnt Goat’s Name - Unless Ur Just Doing This To Be A Complete A$$h*!e ! :o 

This is a time to celebrate not to be angry.

If the Goat is right on this one...we are one step closer to the RV.

I'm excited. Very excited. Go RV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

One united Iraq...one united RV.

10-19-2017   sources from around the web...

Article:  "Iraq Will Remain United By HAIDER al-ABADI OCT. 18, 2017Quote:  "In June 2014, the cover of Time magazine echoed a sentiment common among pundits and outsiders: “The End of Iraq, it read. I am proud to say that three years later, thanks to the Iraqi armed forces and the Iraqi people, these predictions were wrong…"   What is Abadi up to??   Why submit this to the NYT today??   Of all the times to be concerned with what the world thinks. It appears there may be much more riding on this than we can imagine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

On 10/15/2017 at 1:48 PM, Luigi1 said:

Can't use other sources. I got my pee pee slapped.

On 10/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, DinarThug said:

Wrong Again Weegie - U've Repeatedly Been Put On Mod Review For Constantly Posting Links To Other Sites ! :o 

And NEVER EVER For Using The Names Of The Gurus Being Quoted ! :shakehead:

So U'll Just Have To Keep Getting Slap Happy With Bruce For Ur Regular Pee Pee Beat Downs ...

On 10/15/2017 at 5:25 PM, Markinsa said:

@Luigi1  The clown is correct, you can quote all you want, just don't provide a link that goes back to anything other than a "Legitimate News Source".

5 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

This is a time to celebrate not to be angry.

If the Goat is right on this one...we are one step closer to the RV.

I'm excited. Very excited. Go RV.

Lol - So Now Ur Negging Me And Plussing Urself While Avoiding The Question ! :lol: 

Seriously - Quit Screwing With The Members On This Board By Altering The Posts And Intentionally Misleading People ! <_< 

Oh And That Last One U Just Changed The Name Of In The Post Above To ‘sources from around the web’ Was Adam Montana ! :o 

I Guess That U Really Are Trying To Jettison Urself Out Of Here ! :wave:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Why Even Bother Posting It If Ur Going To Change (In This Case) Mnt Goat’s Name - Unless Ur Just Doing This To Be A Complete ! :o 

I got your back  CNN

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Lol - So Now Ur Negging Me And Plussing Urself While Avoiding The Question ! :lol: 

Seriously - Quit Screwing With The Members On This Board By Altering The Posts And Intentionally Misleading People ! <_< 

Oh And That Last One U Just Changed The Name Of In The Post Above To ‘sources from around the web’ Was Adam Montana ! :o 

I Guess That U Really Are Trying To Jettison Urself Out Of Here ! :wave:

You got connections with DV.

See who's really nagging you.

It's not me. I have hate for nobody on DV.

I'm still here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Wait...hold the phone...we can plus OURSELVES?????

you are right Luigi...this is a time to celebrate! Who knew??? Plusing ourselves...what fun!!!!

Apparently Luigi does a lot of things for himself. Giving himself +++++ and getting that pee pee slapped. 

DT said it all.  Kind of a new low for Luigi, right up there with Democratic Congress Woman bedazzled cowboy hat,  in light of what Gen Kelly said in todays White House Briefing, mis-representing what POTUS said in his condolence call to one of the four fallen Soldiers . Disgusting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

It's not me. I have hate for nobody on DV.

Then Why Are U Trying To Deceive Everyone By Suddenly This Week Removing The Names Of Who Ur Quoting When U Copy And Paste From Dinar Guru...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

A few months ago there were articles of Iraq negotiating with Kuwait over the remaining Iraq obligations.

In exchange for Kuwait forgiveness, Iraq  offered lucrative contracts to Kuwait in lieu  of payments.

I don't know if Kuwait took that deal or not,  but is was a sweet deal.

Here it is Luigi LINK. Keep the post coming...

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Then Why Are U Trying To Deceive Everyone By Suddenly This Week Removing The Names Of Who Ur Quoting When U Copy And Paste From Dinar Guru...

Luigi has nothing to hide.

I suggest all of you ask Yota who has negged & who has plussed themselves.

You'll be surprised. Just saying.

Now let's get back to the rumor.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Yota...

There are many ongoing behind the door deals than we don't know about.

Iraq & Kuwait very well may have come to an agreement.

If true, this clears away the roadblocks to C7.

Now that the Kurds separatist issue is cleared up, it paves the way to HCL.

There's no stopping the RV train, now. Just saying.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Luigi has only one thing to say...Go RV.

10-20-2017   rumor from various sources around the web...

Article:  "An Iraqi banking delegation discusses in the United States opportunities for cooperation between the two parties"    ...it has been a good news week. The meetings in N.Y and Ali sitting down with the U.N. was historic.  A first.  Iraq is a very important country to the entire world.  That tells us a lot. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Dude..........if the Iraqi Dinar does indeed come out at $3.26.....I'll buy you a lifetime supply of whisky on me......:drunk:

16 hours ago, Argyll said:

I'm in on that too! 

Good call Freedomwish!

I will buy you half a life times supply of Tim Smiths Climax (named after the town it is distilled in) Whiskey (moonshine) , and another half a life times supply of Tim Smith's Bourbon.  For the both of you. I would include me as well but I don't drink that much. A bit here, and on special occasions. 

Hey since I got 3 pluses and 3 negs on my above comment on this thread , does that bring me back to even stevens. Honestly,  I was a little uncharacteristically racy in my comment. Never claimed to be perfect. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3