Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We May Possibly Have The Green Light!

Luigi1

28 minutes ago, Mpg350350 said:

You guys are afraid of somebody with a differing opinion? 

I'd wager no RV this month any takers?

your right no rv this month of aug

but i do bet the way your going

you will have just as many rubies as my friend luigi

then adam will feel bad for you and re set all greens

positive attitude gets u so much further ahead fyi

• Upvote 1

I am ok with no RV happening I have other investments it's not life or death for me by any means and it should be for those that have dinar.

I just hate the idea that some are so heavily invested it's not wise to put all your eggs in one basket, but it's your life do as you please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

9 hours ago, Mpg350350 said:

You guys are afraid of somebody with a differing opinion? 

I'd wager no RV this month any takers?

Aww C'mon Fibby - There's Only 9 Days Left In The Month ! :blink:

And Even Adam Has Downplayed This Month In Favor Of October ! ;)

But It's Good To See U Back Under A 'New' Sleeper Cell Name ! :o

Of Course - After Shedding Ur Annual LOPster Shell ! :lol:

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On August 20, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi came across this bit of a rumor.

Your opine.

Who the Hell is this Luigi? I think he would be better off as Hillarious right hand man or maybe lady.

"Yahtzee!" SITREP  00:00:00 EST  Saturday   August 20, 2016

Happy to inform all currency holders that the restored Republic of the Unites States is now comfortably within the RV Bullseye and its release has been enacted.

Yahtzee!

Performance now is absolute and immanent at any moment over the weekend. Be aware and stay prepared.

God is with us.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

who the Hell is this Luigi? I think he would be better off as Hillarious right hand man or perhaps lady?    😆😆

There's a lot of arguing on this thread, and quite a bit of rudeness. It's probably been over a year since I've visited, I can't remember. But I genuinely didn't expect to see this site still running like this. It wasn't too long ago, most people on here understood the truth about the dinar, the "RV",and realistic expectations for the future of the currency, etc. I thought it was fairly accepted that this was more of a neat place for social activity amongst good friends, etc.

It's rude to come in and berate the people who choose to have hope in something, there's nothing wrong with that. It's also wrong to promote this entirely unprecedented fabricated scenario for monetary gain. Further, it's rude to berate those who state the economically obvious, that there is no "RV" in the sense of a currency changing it's value to parity with another currency, while retaining a (then) void nominal/face value. The government has stated numerous times their exact intention, and there is a possibility for the currency to gain value at a point of reconstruction in monetary policy, but it will be slow, steady, and if very lucky, at a gain of 2% per year for a decent period of time. So, the main point is, everyone knows the reality of this. Those who are here enjoy the climate and the friends. If some are new to this, I hope they do their research before losing money on "buying" fees that they are highly unlikely to make back. Just enjoy the good people here, have positive discussion, but don't berate either side of the field. It ruins the environment of this forum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:39 PM, ezrapound said:
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:20 PM, Mpg350350 said:

So, if your intent was/is to sell/ditch the rest of your dinar, why come here and infect us with this kind of negativity when there is a specific section for buying and selling of said dinar?

EZ, I seem to recall, and so I went back to check on past posts of yours in which you claimed to have been  " HAD. " You also said in one post that you had sold all your dinar. You have infected this board many times with similar negativity. you have started threads whining with negativity. Practice what you preach.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Mpg350350 said:

Lynching threats very mature.

are u talking back to my slow witted brother luigi

thats not nice

i will get my belt out on you after i am done with him

but serious life sucks, its hard, people are looking and  dreaming for hope and help

why come here and try and take that away,

were u not hugged as a child

well many of us here would hug u

so why not put the guns down and try to find 1 positive

thats all i ask, just one good thing.

rv or not

i hope for rv

but i have been helped by and online concept talked to the most loving respectful people in the world, who i call friends

i will pray for you my friend, and i really hope this rvs and u kept some and show up for the party

cause u will be buying alot just to say sorry

davis out of beer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

but serious life sucks, its hard, people are looking and  dreaming for hope and help

why come here and try and take that away,

I know it can at times, I'm sorry if killed any dreams that wasn't my intentions. 

Nothing wrong with dreaming big, but dreams need actions also.

Goodluck 

• Downvote 4

On 8/22/2016 at 8:13 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You'll have to walk him, THUGgie...

maybe over to visit the LOPsters in the DV aquarium...

You'll be responsible for cleaning up after him, too... :bs:

And you'll have to feed him a steady diet of FACTS.... which he may toss up, you'll have to clean THAT up, too.....

We're not sure you're ready for the added responsibility..

We already let you have your own SANDFLY... good job with him, BTW... :twothumbs:

But you're already busy with that, sifting SNOWcat's litterbox now n' then AND taking  out LUIGI's trash here....

SOoooo...  NO. :shakehead:

Wait I have a litterbox,,,,,ewwwwww