Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US expectations shocking .. oil will reach to $ 252

yota691

History of edits:: 5.13.2016 16:04 • 439 visits readable
US expectations shocking .. oil will reach to $ 252
{International: Euphrates News} predicted the US Department of Energy, on Friday, that the amount of crude oil prices to $ 252 a barrel by the year 2040.
According to site {Vesti} Russian economic, that " the American ministry believes that oil will remain the main source of fuel over the next 25 years, in spite of the development of the alternative energy sector." 
US experts believe that oil consumption in the world continues to grow, and in the baseline scenario of the ministry , which reviews the expectations of experts for the development of the oil market, the black gold prices will rise by about twice in the future. 
if the global economy recovers from the current crisis that beset it, reaching an average annual growth rate at 4.5%, the price of a barrel of crude oil will reach to $ 252 by 2040. 
experts believe that "oil prices are rising despite the circulation of a barrel of oil is currently below $ 50 a barrel." 
coincided statement the US State Department with the release of media reports about the expectations of the Iraqi Ministry of oil of the oil market, where Iraqi authorities are expected to resume negotiations on freezing levels oil production, along with comments hopes on the Organization of petroleum exporting countries {OPEC meeting} on June 2 next Vienna. 
the daily production volume in Iraq , currently about 3.8 million barrels, but in the event of a favorable pricing environment, Iraq wants to increase production to reach 5 million barrels per day, will be available in the market about 1.2 million additional barrels a day. 
Russia has been with the organization {OPEC} had sought to sign an agreement to freeze production at January levels, but that the meeting , which was held in Doha last month, failed because of differences between Riyadh and Tehran. 
In terms of trading amounted to US light crude price, the value of $ 46.14 , down 56 cents from the previous trading session, as the price of benchmark crude dropped Brent blend {} about 44 cents at $ 47.64 a barrel. Ended h
  • Upvote 4

at the rate Iraq is going they wont be around to enjoy $ 252...Never seen a country move this slow...and leave there self open to more corruption..Its not rocket science on how to stop it.... all it takes is :cowboy1:  between the  eyes of Maliki ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

With the vast reserves in the Bakken area...(Dakotas).... I believe with the fracking technology, that is only improving,...... that we will never see prices like this.  I believe green energy has a better pay back at lower cost than these prices as well.....

and the US has the technology in place to switch over to the use of hydrogen.....of which there is an excess........H2O......lot's of Hydrogen........

Jimmy Carter, among other things, was by education a Nuclear Physicist.  His administration laid the ground work for the use of hydrogen fusion as an every day energy source.

The big oil lobby made sure all of that was put on the back bunner.

So not sure I am buying this article.....JMO

But keep bringing them Yota........you are the best!!!

Edited by coorslite21
Thank you to Yota
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The advancements in technology over the last 20 years have grown at an amazing rate.   Over the next 20 years I see it growing exponentially.   By 2040, I see alternative methods of energy being the norm and far out weighing our use and need of petroleum. 

Here is a link to a May 21, 2008 article where Goldman Sachs was predicting a potential $200/barrel of crude oil.  If I recall correctly, oil peaked at around $147/barrel some months later before plummeting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/business/21oil.html?_r=0

The US DOE, here in the article above, is suggesting a potential of $252/barrel of crude oil by 2040.  On the flip side, the USD could depreciate so that the crude oil price is actually stable (i.e. inflation).  This, to me, is an incentive to look to a diversified investment portfolio that actually appreciates (accounting for inflation) so the assets actual accrue value over time.

• Upvote 1