Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we having Adam update today?

eburt

"FYI everyone, you already know my stance on Ramadan - I don't see 

anything major happening until it's over.

With that said, there will be no Q&A next week. I'm going to take some time 

to be with family and wrap up a couple of personal business projects I'm working 

on.

I'll be keeping up with the news, so if anything big happens, I'll definitely pop 

in!

And of course I'll be keeping up in the VIP section, so no change there.

I'll see you here in the chat section in a couple weeks."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204642-adam-montana-weekly-24-june-2015/#ixzz3fKnJri2D

Its Ramadan Folks, nothing is happening...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yep, NOTHING happens DURING Ramadan.... NOTHING happens BEFORE Ramadan.... and NOTHING happens AFTER Ramadan. Other than that, we are closer to an RV than we have EVER been. As they used to say in WW II we are currently experiencing a S N A F U  !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"FYI everyone, you already know my stance on Ramadan - I don't see 

anything major happening until it's over.

With that said, there will be no Q&A next week. I'm going to take some time 

to be with family and wrap up a couple of personal business projects I'm working 

on.

I'll be keeping up with the news, so if anything big happens, I'll definitely pop 

in!

And of course I'll be keeping up in the VIP section, so no change there.

I'll see you here in the chat section in a couple weeks."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204642-adam-montana-weekly-24-june-2015/#ixzz3fKnJri2D

Its Ramadan Folks, nothing is happening...

you should save that post ...... your going to have to explain it again next week ..... just like last week lol

• Upvote 3

I really, really like Adam.  And I appreciate his expertise and inside information.  However, I don't base my investment on what Adam says.  If I EVER felt like it was never going to happen, you would not hear me tell it on this site, I would just go quietly into the night. 

• Upvote 5

Sorry everyone, I had an internet outage this morning. My one week off in 5 years was amazing - great family time, I was able to wrap up some other business deals, and the little bit of time I spent with family was very rewarding!

Internet is working now, and I will post shortly.

Congrats to those of you that just got moved to the lopster tank, and congrats to me as well because I won't see your negative posts anymore.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Sorry everyone, I had an internet outage this morning. My one week off in 5 years was amazing - great family time, I was able to wrap up some other business deals, and the little bit of time I spent with family was very rewarding!

Congrats to those of you that just got moved to the lopster tank, and congrats to me as well because I won't see your negative posts anymore.

:lol::lol:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! GOOOOOLLLY!

:tiphat::cigar:

Good for you, Adam. You deserve some R&R for all the hard work you do for us here. Thank you!