Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - FROM IRAQIA TV: IT'S EXPECTED FOR THE IQD VALUE TO BE CLOSE TO A DOLLAR WITHIN 2 WEEKS!!!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Iraqia TV In Full Dolby Camel Surround Sound !

DELTA  » April 2nd, 2015, 9:49 pm  •   

FROM IRAQIA TV FINANCIAL NEWS

REPORTER SAID:

IT'S EXPECTED FOR THE IQD VALUE TO BE CLOSE TO A DOLLAR WITHIN 2 WEEKS!!!

AND THAT WAS BASE ON THE INFORMATION TOLD BY THE CBI TO THE FINANCIAL COMMITTEE AT THE PARLIAMENT!!!

Alan .:  Wouldn't that be some sort of inside trading like in the US?  I pray it's true.

DELTA:  IF THE CURRENCY IS ON FOREX!!! , BUT IQD IS NOT.... 

EVERY CITIZEN IS WAITING FOR THE CBI TO PULL IT... EVEN ABADI!!!   GO CBI!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

from Guru Delta...

3 April 2015 Guru Delta

Delta says the RV is on the way. What are your thoughts on this latest new development? Treat as a rumor till verified.

From Iraqia Financial TV News...Reporter said...

It is expected for the IQD value to be close to a Dollar Within Two Weeks.

And that was based on information told by the CBI Financial Committee at Parliament.

Every citizen is waiting for the CBI to pull it...Even Abadi !!!! Go CBI !!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

from Guru Delta...

3 April 2015 Guru Delta

Delta says the RV is on the way. What are your thoughts on this latest new development? Treat as a rumor till verified.

From Iraqia Financial TV News...Reporter said...

It is expected for the IQD value to be close to a Dollar Within Two Weeks.

And that was based on information told by the CBI Financial Committee at Parliament.

Every citizen is waiting for the CBI to pull it...Even Abadi !!!! Go CBI !!!!

believe it when i see it!

• Upvote 1

Say it aint so...Yall don't think for a second that someone would take advantage of the 2 week window until Abadi and Zero meet...Just for their personal gain to deceive people that might quit their jobs...Dewitt the next time ya go to work and yall break for lunch...You know that person that always brings the best lunch...you know the one that you always are thinkin'...''I bet that taste good''....Well just go right up to them and nab their lunch and proceed to start eatin' it....I'm pretty sure someone will show up that you can inform that you no longer wish to be employed....

• Upvote 1

Here's Some Additional Chat ...

KTFA:

4real:  We'll have to see. We've all been here before when we hear the currency will rise in value. I'm very leery of pre announcements like this.

Why make this known to everyone so they can go out and buy more dinar? Since the dinar is not trading at this time, it's really not insider trader, but maybe a pumping scheme by the PTB to pay off more of Iraq's debt.

On the other hand, April Fools was just the day before If I remember correctly, a few years ago we heard something similar around April 1st.

Maybe this time the PTB are trying to catch us off guard by tricking us into thinking it's another joke. and then raise the value!

risk1 : I don't think folks oppose the info, everyone knows the delta report is accurate. I think what people are thinking is let's hope Iraq follows through this time....

Frank26:  Friend ........ It is not The Reporter we find interest in.

It is the CBI that told this news to a reporter in Iraq that is generating interest.

To us ...... Only the CBI has voice. We KNOW this was SAID by The CBI.

It was just done yesterday.

Are we not at KTFA way ahead of ........... Most?

Then allow time to catch up with our STUDIES.

We have learned more today.

Our STUDY is different from most. Today You see many articles that reflected last night's TEAM CHAT CC.

Then in the early morning hours of THE 3rd ......... DELTA brought us a gift of Interest.

TEAM CHAT CC also looked at this :

For Immediate Release   April 01, 2015

Executive Order -- "Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities"

EXECUTIVE ORDER

BLOCKING THE PROPERTY OF CERTAIN PERSONS ENGAGING IN SIGNIFICANT MALICIOUS CYBER-ENABLED ACTIVITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that the increasing prevalence and severity of malicious cyber-enabled activities originating from, or directed by persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have engaged in, directly or indirectly, cyber-enabled activities originating from, or directed by persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States that are reasonably likely to result in, or have materially contributed to, a significant threat to the national security, foreign policy, or economic health or financial stability of the United States and that have the purpose or effect of:

(A) harming, or otherwise significantly compromising the provision of services by, a computer or network of computers that support one or more entities in a critical infrastructure sector;

(B) significantly compromising the provision of services by one or more entities in a critical infrastructure sector;

© causing a significant disruption to the availability of a computer or network of computers; or

(D) causing a significant misappropriation of funds or economic resources, trade secrets, personal identifiers, or financial information for commercial or competitive advantage or private financial gain; or

(ii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have engaged in, the receipt or use for commercial or competitive advantage or private financial gain, or by a commercial entity, outside the United States of trade secrets misappropriated through cyber-enabled means, knowing they have been misappropriated, where the misappropriation of such trade secrets is reasonably likely to result in, or has materially contributed to, a significant threat to the national security, foreign policy, or economic health or financial stability of the United States;

(B) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services in support of, any activity described in subsections (a)(i) or (a)(ii)(A) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order;

© to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(D) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (a)(i) and (a)(ii)(A)-© of this section.

(B) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted prior to the effective date of this order.

Sec. 2. I hereby determine that the making of donations of the type of articles specified in section 203(B)(2) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1702(B)(2)) by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to section 1 of this order would seriously impair my ability to deal with the national emergency declared in this order, and I hereby prohibit such donations as provided by section 1 of this order.

Sec. 3. The prohibitions in section 1 of this order include but are not limited to:

(a) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; and

(B) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.

Sec. 4. I hereby find that the unrestricted immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens determined to meet one or more of the criteria in section 1(a) of this order would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of such persons. Such persons shall be treated as persons covered by section 1 of Proclamation 8693 of July 24, 2011 (Suspension of Entry of Aliens Subject to United Nations Security Council Travel Bans and International Emergency Economic Powers Act Sanctions).

Sec. 5. (a) Any transaction that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

(B) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

Sec. 6. For the purposes of this order:

(a) the term "person" means an individual or entity;

(B) the term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

© the term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;

(d) the term "critical infrastructure sector" means any of the designated critical infrastructure sectors identified in Presidential Policy Directive 21; and

(e) the term "misappropriation" includes any taking or obtaining by improper means, without permission or consent, or under false pretenses.

Sec. 7. For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to section 1 of this order.

Sec. 8. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government consistent with applicable law. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

Sec. 9. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to submit the recurring and final reports to the Congress on the national emergency declared in this order, consistent with section 401© of the NEA (50 U.S.C. 1641©) and section 204© of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1703©).

Sec. 10. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

BARACK OBAMA
THE WHITE HOUSE,  April 1, 2015.

Frank26:  Yes ......... There are bad days .......... But this is a Good Day.

WS is on a hunt because he knows our pattern.

Most of Iraq internet is down right now.

Have an Aloha Friday pau hana day as we continue to ........... STUDY.

KTFA   Frank

Risk1:  Agreed this is coming indirectly from the CBI. The question, and it's a rhetorical one in nature as no one can answer with any authority, or absolutes.

Will the CBI follow through with their statement?

What makes this different to me, from past statements from the CBI which never came to pass, is the relationship the CBI has with the GOI.

In the past under Maliki there was little coordination, under Abadi there is much coordination. So my hope is that the statement Delta brought to us from the CBI will be honored for reason stated.....This is only my opinion....

Iggy:  IMO...kinda thinking if they said this on tv that it is already done...someone knows the rate and date... im excited about having money...but even more so excited to be proven right about the dinar..
Walkingstick  » April 3rd, 2015, 8:18 am  03/04/2015 14:35

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq paid dues international oil companies

Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi stressed that Iraq paid dues for international oil companies, and among that Iraq's oil production reached 3.3 million barrels per day, welcomed the Iranian nuclear deal and the lifting of sanctions, indicating that it will re-balance the global oil market.

BAGHDAD / obelisk announced Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the Sabbath, that Baghdad had paid dues for international oil companies, and was able to solve the problem to allocate funds from the budget of up to about $ 12 billion, and issued treasury bonds of the same amount, pointing out that the dues companies for 2014 amounted to nine billion dollars paid all in 2015, and that the amounts to be paid in each quarter of 2015 amounting to four billion dollars, to be paid the last quarter of the current year dues at the beginning of next year.

In an interview with reporters at the Iraqi Embassy in Paris in the presence of the Iraqi ambassador Fred Yassin, Abdel-Mahdi said in response to a question from the newspaper "life" as published Friday and I followed, "obelisk" the message sent by the ministry to international oil companies, "We asked them to cut costs that do not impact on production. "

He pointed out that Iraq's oil production reached 3.3 million barrels per day, pointing out not to accurate information about the Kurdistan production, and said, "I'm not quite sure of its size, because we do not get accurate information, but we know that what comes from the Turkish port of Ceyhan up to about 400 thousand barrels per day, and if we have increased about 125 to 130 thousand barrels per day for domestic consumption in Kurdistan, Iraq's total production shall be between 3.7 and 3.8 million barrels per day. "

He announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the French Ministry of Industry, "Total" committed under which participate in the construction of a petrochemical plant in the south of the country.

Asked about the impact of falling oil prices in the production target of Iraq, said, "We are aiming to reach production to 12 million barrels per day, after seven years, but we have reduced this goal last year to 9 million barrels per day, with the extension of the period sometimes for some companies to 15 years to reach the goal ".

Abdul-Mahdi stressed that Iraq negotiates international companies, and there is a mutual ideas to improve the contracts. And partnership contracts for adoption in production with companies, he replied, "such contracts supported in Kurdistan (...), we do not need to participate in the production, but to give the elements to attract and encourage companies, and may not change the service contracts but Ndmnha some additional items incentives for companies to work when the price of oil rises or when it drops, to be more flexible contracts. "

He pointed out that the "war against Daash affect the oil situation, since March 2014 production ceased in Kirkuk, Baiji refinery and disrupted after June, but now came back Kirkuk oilfields to work 600 thousand barrels per day (...). Daash enjoyed several fields such as Guiarh and Ajil and Klaas, and attacked the baker field. I have visited the region last month, found that the oil industry was very impressed, and the pipeline network between Kirkuk and Baghdad sometimes affected as a result of the status quo, and shortly before liberation field baker and Ajil (. ..), however gradually restore calm, installations can be repaired and re-work the Baiji refinery fully. "

And an agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government in December (December) the past, and a complaint Kurds that they do not receive the agreed funds, said Abdul-Mahdi, "the first phase with the Kurdistan Regional Government, was to rebuild confidence that the central government gets from the region of 550 thousand barrels of oil in return to pay him $ 450 million. "

He added, "The second phase was agreed that the pay per month for the Kurdistan 17 percent of the budget (...). Goes in good shape with some obstacles, but the rate of what has been exported from Ceyhan totaled thousand barrels per day, in the beginning, the Kurdistan give government about a third of this amount, and the rest exported, but finally we have two-thirds of this amount and issue a third. "

And the Iraqi stance of policy in the production, "OPEC," he said, "It is premature to announce our position, this is based on our analysis of the market." Asked about Iran's influence back in the oil market, he replied, "We would be happy if there was an agreement between Iran and the six countries on the nuclear issue (...). More Iranian oil in the market will affect the prices, but the satisfaction of the region give hope may affect the balance the market ".

French President Francois Hollande met with Abdul-Mahdi, who chaired the meeting of the French - Iraqi Joint Committee held its meeting in Paris.   LINK

Walkingstick  » April 3rd, 2015, 8:23 am 

Financial representative: taxes raise the dollar to dinar

The parliamentary Finance Committee, attributed Thursday, the reasons for the high dollar to Iraqi dinar to raise government tax on currency traders and the traders and companies, adding that the current price will remain stable and will not rise much more.

Member of the Finance Committee, said Masood Hyder, Deputy agency/information/, that "the rise in the exchange rate of the us dollar against the Iraqi dinar caused by fiscal measures taken by the Government to the real budget deficit in 2015."

"These actions called for by currency speculators, whether traders or companies or individuals where 3% imposed on traders and 5% on currency traffickers led to high exchange rate for the dollar", stating that "the rise would be based on the current figure will reach a level higher than the current price." Finished/25 m    LINK

Bluedog » April 3rd, 2015, 3:11 am 

The end of sanctions on Iran would open the doors to companies seeking to increase the size of their markets

Date: 03/04/2015

The newspaper "The Guardian" The British have shown, that the initial agreement on Iran's nuclear program will open the doors to a flood of Western companies in the huge market did not enter before, as a gesture to the end of sanctions on Iran would open the doors to companies seeking to increase the size of their markets.

The newspaper said that "at a time when the talks were in their final phase, expectations have led to reaching a final agreement and the lifting of sanctions to the influx of international companies to Tehran to express their interest in investing in Iran."

For his part, said Bijan Khajipur Iranian businessman who runs a consulting firm in Vienna, told the newspaper that "consulting companies have begun to revive old contacts and there are many indications that companies turn their attention towards Iran, and one indicator of the level of interest is that you currently cannot find an empty room Hotels in Tehran. "

The paper believes that "on the top of the list comes the oil and gas companies, but there are other possibilities with huge untapped markets.

For example, there is a lot of competition between Boeing and Airbus for the supply of spare parts and new aircraft to the fleet of Iran Air archaic."

The market cars and trucks in Iran was the tenth largest market in the world, and is now attracting the attention of the Peugeot company, which has been a major player in the Iranian market, as well as Renault and GM.

http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php?id=3681141
  • Upvote 1

risk1 : I don't think folks oppose the info, everyone knows the delta report is accurate. I think what people are thinking is let's hope Iraq follows through this time

Oh wow!!! I've been in this over 10 years and I didn't know the Delta report is accurate! How dumb can I be and still breathe? Oh well!

• Upvote 3

To us ...... Only the CBI has voice. We KNOW this was SAID by The CBI.

It was just done yesterday.

Are we not at KTFA way ahead of ........... Most?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200172-delta-from-iraqia-tv-its-expected-for-the-iqd-value-to-be-close-to-a-dollar-within-2-weeks/#ixzz3WI7370wE

What a joke KTFA way ahead of what, anyone believing anything those fools say is an utter dumba**

• Upvote 1

Here's The Latest Frankie Update ...

KTFA:      

Frank26:  DELTA .......... There is more to the tv announcement ......... ITEAM told me no internet in Iraq as of yesterday.

The fact that they blind the world to DIRECTLY talk to the CITIZENS in this combination has become INTEL.

It is also with o's EO he signed yesterday. Will call You with full details tomorrow. TY Brother.  KTFA   Frank

sydneysam2 :I hope I am wrong, but is there a concern that O's EO will delay the monetary reform/ri?

Frank26:  IOO……….NO

circuitrider3: Been out of touch for over 24 hr. Any info on the letter of intent?? It's' been 30 days

Frank26:  No.......... Nothing yet.   As we shared on Your CC the 3rd was an approximation based on the CBI's Green Light Date.   KTFA  Frank

Backdoc» April 3rd, 2015, 9:22 pm 

WE KNOW THE LETTER OF INTENT WAS SENT AND ACCEPTED SINCE THE CBI WAS GIVEN THE PERMISSION TO SAY THEY HAVE A GREEN LIGHT!

THERFORE IMHO THE PAPERWORK CAN STAY IN A FILE OR ON A DESK SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW FOR ALL WE CARE RIGHT?

THEY WILL BRING IT IN THE TIMING AND DATE WHICH WE ALL CAN ONLY GUESS. LOL

PAPPA-J » (Repost) April 3rd, 2015, • Frankie, These are some interesting times that we live in Sir!!! I saw Delta's post and it made me chuckle!!! There are some things that are definitely threading with this info.

I remember Shabbs saying 1st of year or middle , well we missed that on both calendars. So it brings us to the middle of the year islamically.

Yes!!! This coming Tuesday will be the 15th day of the 6th month, smack in the middle of a month for transition purposes behind a major holiday for most of the world, on the heels of LOI expiration if document was transmitted then after signage.

Pattern has been 3-5 days after anything has been signed to arrive at intended destination. There has been some white traffic in the past that used a 7.

There are other things that could be added here but it makes me smile VERY LARGELY at things showing up during international banking days this month!!!!

• Upvote 1