Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - We Have A GO On The 2015 Budget Approval Tomorrow !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Tightening The Budget On My Drinking - I'm Using Bigger Ice Cubes !

1-28-2015   Intel Guru Aggiedad77   So are we waiting on the budget now...NO!  The budget is done...as of last night in the midnight hour...I-Team was there...the budget has been passed...Good things are going to surface with this budget...count on it...it will take between 48 and 72 hours for things to show...IF...they choose to let us see it even then.

1-28-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   THEY HAVE SENT THE BUDGET TO VOTE...THE VOTE IS THURSDAY.  PARLIAMENT HAS ALREADY AGREED TO THE BUDGET SO THAT WOULD MEAN IT WILL BE VOTED THROUGH SMOOTHLY.  [in all the years you've been in this have you ever seen them work so hard on a budget and at the amount of dinars approved?]  NO I HAVENT SEEN THEM BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT THEY HAVE STATED IN SUCH A HURRY... SO THE BUDGET HAS BEEN WRITTEN ON 56$ A BARREL. ...WE HAVE IS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE OF INVESTMENT LAWS HAS BEEN APPROVED BY ABADI -- AND ALSO THE VOTE FOR THE BUDGET WOULD BE IN THE MORN...

1-28-2015   Newshound Guru Stryker   We have a GO on the 2015 Budget Approval Tomorrow and the State Law realized they had no dog in the hunt, so to speak, so they backed down and said they would vote to approve it as well. 

• Upvote 4

MEANWHILE.....

1-29-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   ...DC SOURCE TOLD ME NOT TO DISCUSS AS THINGS ARE MOVING. 

[which is first the   RV or The Budget?]   RV.  

[You still hearing the budget should be voted on tomorrow (Thursday)?]  YES I AM.

Another big fat lie from TERRYK.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Terry k. The GET team. I remember those morons. A buddy of mine got sucked in to those guys. He used to post as Athena. It took him a while to figure it out that TK was just pumping dinar sales. We look back now and laugh. Only good thing that came from it was getting into this investment. Learning about it came later and at much expense... Can you say reserves? What a crock. Although it will matter not if this thing plays out the way we want it to.

CNN. Broadcasting While Tightening The Budget On My Drinking - I'm Using Bigger Ice Cubes !

1-28-2015   Intel Guru Aggiedad77   So are we waiting on the budget now...NO!  The budget is done...as of last night in the midnight hour...I-Team was there...the budget has been passed...Good things are going to surface with this budget...count on it...it will take between 48 and 72 hours for things to show...IF...they choose to let us see it even then.

1-28-2015   Newshound Guru Millionday   THEY HAVE SENT THE BUDGET TO VOTE...THE VOTE IS THURSDAY.  PARLIAMENT HAS ALREADY AGREED TO THE BUDGET SO THAT WOULD MEAN IT WILL BE VOTED THROUGH SMOOTHLY.  [in all the years you've been in this have you ever seen them work so hard on a budget and at the amount of dinars approved?]  NO I HAVENT SEEN THEM BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT THEY HAVE STATED IN SUCH A HURRY... SO THE BUDGET HAS BEEN WRITTEN ON 56$ A BARREL. ...WE HAVE IS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE OF INVESTMENT LAWS HAS BEEN APPROVED BY ABADI -- AND ALSO THE VOTE FOR THE BUDGET WOULD BE IN THE MORN...

1-28-2015   Newshound Guru Stryker   We have a GO on the 2015 Budget Approval Tomorrow and the State Law realized they had no dog in the hunt, so to speak, so they backed down and said they would vote to approve it as well. 

Yup - I guess he took his Tardis forward a few hours and then went back to have the irrefutable proof that it passed - cuz it hasn't yet.  It's been delayed til this afternoon.

• Upvote 1

These idiots should KNOW there is no sure thing in Iraq politics. Nothing is PASSED until it is officially voted through...which it has NOT been as of 7am MST Thursday. "Smooth and quite" as the Kurds voiced....not in Iraq. SLC and Maliki thugs still causing headaches this late in the budget game. Time will tell.

• Upvote 1