Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - November 26. GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!

Adam Montana

Gobble Gobble everyone!

Before I launch into this week's update, I want to take a moment to let you 
all know how Thankful I am to be part of this wonderful community. I've met 
many amazing people throughout this journey, and I am truly blessed to be 
a part of this group. Thank you all!

In the spirit of thankfulness and of course "Black Friday", this is your official 
notice of two things!

1. Starting this morning, all VIP packages are 25% off - sign up or renew at 

2. On the morning of Black Friday I will be emailing VIP members something 
EVEN BETTER than the 25% off… but you will have to be in the VIP section to 
see it! (Don't worry, it will be pinned in the VIP section even if you show up a 
little late). Make SURE your email is correct at this link! http://iqd.me/l/email

Now for the Dinar News:

A lot appears to be hinging on the budget and the HCL law - as you can see 
in this article, Maliki is maneuvering for position on the budget in particular 
the Kurdish side of it, and at the end of that same article they talk about oil 
contracts.

"Oil Contracts" are a major deal, and the entire country is holding their breath 
waiting for the HCL to be resolved - once that happens, a LOT of people stand 
to make some extreme profits (and us too!) There are also a couple articles in 
the news section showing that any progress on smaller denominations is being 
manipulated (probably in our favor!) and that the HCL should be tackled in the 
next Parliamentary session.

So, what does it all mean? In a nutshell - I don't see an RV before tomorrow, but 
they are running out of roadblocks and we can't have much longer to wait. :twocents:

Now for the weekly Q&A!

Candy01 Hello Adam,  I may have asked this before, but if the Dinar does NOT
RV by January 1st, there are no special dates that the RV has to occur on, like
the first of the year, or a quarter?  So in other words, it can happen on ANY day
throughout the year, right?  Thanks Much!

Hey Candy01,

There is no specific date that they can or cannot change the value. The CBI can make 
that decision any day they want.

This is why I strongly encourage people to not worry too much about
the "dates" that the gurus throw out there. :twothumbs:

hoof hearted Hi Adam. If it doesnt happen this year. will it ever happen ?

See my answer above. :tiphat:

eburt Hello Adam - Ok can you gives us a breakdown on were we are at with 
regards to the Dinar?  I am so confused with all the recent articles regarding
"Delete Zeros" and "Oil and Gas Law"  It will help if we have better explanation
on articles and latest news coming from Iraq.  Thanks

See my opening post above. :)

TLHUBER Adam, Got a question for you. I'm very confused about Iraq coming
out with a Brand New Currency rumor. Not the Currency that we hold. Now, if
they come out with a Brand New Currency are we going to be screwed?

That's a normal occurrence when a country makes a major change to 

their currency. Standard procedure is to change the exchange rate, 

redenominate, and institute a time frame in which everyone must trade 

old bills for new. After that time frame, the old bills are no longer valid 

currency.

There's nothing bad about that. 

boosterbglee Thank you for all you do................are NDA's even relevant to the
nature of this speculation, or was this just "thrown" out to sound exclusive?

:lol: I think some Guru Clown was out in the land of Google and found 
something (s)he thought sounded smart, and made it part of their daily 
$30 garbage platter. :lol:

Have a great holiday everyone! 

- Adam

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Hmmm I just got rid of my email after all these years an now don't have one ready to go. I'll be working another asap. Also I changed my phone number. I will be getting on that too. And my third is my computer totally died yesterday. I do have a backup board in the closet with ram and CPU. Once I get it all running I'll get back.

• Upvote 2

Adam has made mention of the "next Parliamentary session" a few times lately.  Does anyone know when that is?  Is it next time they meet as in this week or next, or as in next year? Thanks!  And Adam, thank you for all you do to give us reliable information about the Dinar.  It is much appreciated!

• Upvote 2

Adam, thanks as always on being so positive. Happy, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Go Rrrrrr Vvvvvv :bravo:

On another note I pray for all who will not be with their families this Thanksgiving. Dear Lord please keep them all safe. Amen. :praying:

• Upvote 8

Adam, thanks for the update.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and all of the members here on

this wonderful site you put together. Also to all of our military personnel

and their families.

During this great family holiday may we all say a prayer for this great country

we live in, that it will survive all of the political upheaval we are currently dealing

with. 

:praying: 

• Upvote 5

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends and around the world, I am very privileged to have located this spectacular message board and consider Dinar Vets to be the absolute best dinar board in existence. Thank you for being real and allowing us all the ability to tap into such a cornucopia of valid information from so many great posters. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful staff Adam you are all appreciated much more than you know.

Cheers and God bless !    

Edited by regrider
  • Upvote 6

Adam, I don't post very often, but truly did want to wish you and your family along with all of our Dinar family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!   I am very happy to be a part of all of this, I was not able financially to invest a lot, but invested what I could and that will be a blessing when all of this happens.  I too, appreciate all that you do for all of us, it is an amazing opportunity!!  Again,  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

• Upvote 5

I really don't see how a redenomination with an exchange window, is not a bad thing?  :shrug:

it is, if they close the borders like last time. boomer said, he talked to several dealers and if they announce a rd, the dealers wont be exchanging. per boomer. it could go many ways, all of which we dont know. thats what makes this so much fun.

happy thanksgiving everyone

• Upvote 3

I am a little confused, if Irak prints new bills, do we have first to exchange our old bills for the new ones, right? were do we do that, in any bank? and after we do that, is it then when we can exchange them to dollars? do we get charged twice in bank fees? Please can sombody explain that to me? Have a Happy Thanks Givings everyone!!!

• Upvote 1

funny.... i thought he closed VIP for sure a month or two ago... now he opens it up with more discounts...

very interesting...

A couple months ago when Adam decided to close VIP he was hoping that it would be a bam-bam with the Chapter 7 and HCL then leading into the RV!  Iraq being Iraq it didn't happen that way and we are still waiting.  We have NEW members joining DV everyday and we get many request for Adam to open VIP back up so they can join!  I personally don't see anything wrong with it!

• Upvote 8