Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Near transfer Iraq from Chapter VII to the sixth

yota691

Out of chapter VII or not ??.................or just wishful thinking ??

It's the Next step of Action, instead of all talk!! They need to implement the SFA which means Erbil, 140, Minster seated..and do what they are suppose to do..

Really???

Thanks Yota, we shall see

TY SocalDinar!!

We are now in Chap 6 Awesome . Last thing I ready on this Chap 6 was just the obligations for Iraq to find Kuwait's dead and bring them back ! Tuesday is the 15th let's see what happens with the Budget there supposed to pass on the day :wink:

That could take awhile with all that sand! :)

• Upvote 1

We are now in Chap 6 Awesome . Last thing I ready on this Chap 6 was just the obligations for Iraq to find Kuwait's dead and bring them back ! Tuesday is the 15th let's see what happens with the Budget there supposed to pass on the day :wink:

Isn't this just a request to get out of chapter VII and hence to Chapter VI???

• Upvote 2

I read this three times and sounds like they believe that all items have been complete except finding Kawaits missing dead. This is the same statements made many times in various articles. IMO, I don't see the UNSC releasing them until they get their house in order. The political issues need to be worked out, HCL and Erbil are very important. Also IMO, I don't see the UNSC letting them to begin receiving offensive weapons while Maliki is still holding to many GOI positions. Think about it for a second, he holds the three main defense positions and what will stop him if he gets weapons. He could just declare himself dictator and nobody would be able to stop him. As much as I want and need the RV, there are ducks missing from the row.

Stay Grounded, Calm and be Happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 3

Why do I feel like I heard this song before? We shall see. We know for sure that UNSC won't allow Maliki to rule supremely. The question is, will they rv in spite of Maliki? It sounds like a long road again, all because of Maliki, so they say. There is the elite behind the scenes, why are they procrastinating on Maliki? The Future of Iraq Project still stands, will they change their plans? No. Maliki will comply, or he must go. But when? We wait. Go Rv!!!