Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

well I don't care if you call it deenar, dinner, diner or denture, we like to hear positive news, Randalln kept us going for a few days, nothing happened but no harm was done, maybe this is what we need to carry us through the weekend, thanks for the info, one of these days somebody is hitting the nail on the head.

• Upvote 3

some people in here aren't as smart as they would like you to believe they are. They just want to be negative.

DV understatement of the YEAR, thank you.

well I don't care if you call it deenar, dinner, diner or denture, we like to hear positive news, Randalln kept us going for a few days, nothing happened but no harm was done, maybe this is what we need to carry us through the weekend, thanks for the info, one of these days somebody is hitting the nail on the head.

Thank you, and this is certainly no story akin to what Randalln started. The guy said there are preparations to ensure that the foreign currencies are a distant, secondary form of payment (per WTO guidelines) and that there is little dinar (dee-nahr) seen in the marketplace (parallels the accounting stories).

It's a joke, you jackleg. Some of my folks here in GA call it dee-nahr as a JOKE. You know, to like laugh and stuff? You should try it sometime. However, the rest is true. Not saying that this contractor has 100% accurate information (although I hope it is), but it's not pumper lies and BS.

Heyyy, are you pokin' fun at the south? Well if your little rumor is true you can poke at anything you want. Go Deenar!

• Upvote 3

Heyyy, are you pokin' fun at the south? Well if your little rumor is true you can poke at anything you want. Go Deenar!

Heck yeah I am. What native Georgian can't poke fun at the state's dialects? :)

The streets are flush with foriegn currencies because of the huge black market demand.....who wants to carry worthless paper around? It's got NOTHING to do with an imenant RV, sorry ;)

The foreign currencies are only half the story. The real story, IMO, are the security contractors that have been pulled back to Iraq.

• Upvote 1

The foreign currencies are only half the story. The real story, IMO, are the security contractors that have been pulled back to Iraq.

Bingo. That is exactly why I prefaced this thread with "Bravo". This runs parallel to what he was saying and the guy who shared this with us did not make this up.

• Upvote 1

Thanks SSI-always appreciate positive news that keeps our spirits up! You are not predictng anything-just giving us some info that could be good news., Have a great night!

That's it, my Christian brother. I'm not eating hot dogs on the corner waiting for WF to open.

Hehe...I'm from Louisiana and now live in Texas. People always say, "where you frum...you tawk funnay". Really!?...I talk funny? Gotta love the South!

Wee figgen to have to put a whuppin on theese bass-turds trien to putt us down!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bingo. That is exactly why I prefaced this thread with "Bravo". This runs parallel to what he was saying and the guy who shared this with us did not make this up.

I think your story sounds perfectly logical, and the timing is right.

If I were you, just forget the naysayers. There are plenty that believe you, and others are reporting the same type of activity. I hope all of these guys stay safe.

Take care, and thank you for having the moxy to share your story. B)

ps You know the people that contribute the least, are always the ones to cause a raucous of some kind. I have been reflecting on a few personal issues with people, and I think some want to be the center of attention all the times, and they will do anything to keep the attention on themselves, good, bad, or indifferent. They will even make an ass out of themselves to keep themselves in the limelight. They must have had terrible mothers.

• Upvote 3