Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

Ok..Here's my contact's information. This was my Daily Message from God on my facebook

.In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall.

I like His info........:)

• Upvote 5

Ok..Here's my contact's information. This was my Daily Message from God on my facebook

.In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall.

You have an excellent contact....and I love the info!!

• Upvote 2

Love it! That is why it is so important to stay positive and focused on Him!

GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Is that a full time job for your hubby Bama??? unsure.gif Just wondering! rolleyes.gif I usually defer to my wife when we are out as well, and I drive home... but hey, if we can get a DD and all pile into a really long freaking stretch limo ... it's gonna have to be a real big one though to hold the whole dang DV family! blink.gif

Rod limo's come in all sizes. You can even get one that is like a minibus. Used one for a friend's birthday it was perfect!!!! Or you can just charter a large bus. Not that convenient for bar hoping but can move a large crowd. Some of the minibuses have drinks on board so no worries about not having a fresh beverage. They even come with a driver. :):):) No worries about parking :D just have them bring the bus around!

• Upvote 1

What's with all the bashers tonight???!! :( thanks for the post !

No kidding!. Have you DV members no respect for other peoples opinions or to something they have heard that they want to pass along to everyone? That is what this site is for. You are not reporting this in the VIP section. If Adam would have reported this, would you say the same things to him? I think not! Come on guys, let up on all the bashing. Stop and think before you write. Thank you! I actually liked reading the post.

• Upvote 5

No kidding!. Have you DV members no respect for other peoples opinions or to something they have heard that they want to pass along to everyone? That is what this site is for. You are not reporting this in the VIP section. If Adam would have reported this, would you say the same things to him? I think not! Come on guys, let up on all the bashing. Stop and think before you write. Thank you! I actually liked reading the post.

vietnam....you tell em! I liked it too...and people need to take a look at the topic...R-U-M-O-R-S, rumors, rumors...say that over and over and over....Dang it!!! If somebody says its raining cats and dogs and you ain't in their neck of the woods....before you call them out on it....remember it's considered a rumor if posted here even though they may have just waded through a puddle of poodles... :blink::D Go get some panties with better elastic...

(I totally love this site)

• Upvote 3

What is fiction to you may be fact to others....one would think you have stepped on enough toes lately.

roll on tide...must be a new deoderant....gets your underarms clean while protecting you from LSU stink.....you are on a roll bama, tell em like you see it and take no prisoners...I'm with you!!

• Upvote 4

roll on tide...must be a new deoderant....gets your underarms clean while protecting you from LSU stink.....you are on a roll bama, tell em like you see it and take no prisoners...I'm with you!!

ROFL!! I hope you saw the game, if not I'll send you a copy...best defensive playing I have ever witnessed!!

• Upvote 3

What you are doing is not debating, it's called instigating.

bama...when I worked in Luziana...when they talked about debating...they was talking about taking the worm or the minnow off the hook and putting new bate on cause the old bate was jinxed,,,maybe that was bait???...is instigating anything like tailgating...you folks use a lot of words beyond my kindergarden education...another puzzle, I wasn't kin to none of em and it was never in the garden..see what this site has done to me??? :blink:

frankc...maybe with a super-duper-pooper-scooper? It works for some stuff!

• Upvote 4

Any idea how they plan to scoop up all the foreign currency from the public?

Not scooping up as much as enforcing merchants to utilize something else in its' place within the market. IF and WHEN there is an RV, measures like this WILL take place per the WTO. Period. I'm gonna request more detail from this guy and see what I can find out.

• Upvote 1