Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

Many pluses to Darin and Ziggy!!! Just put a thought out there for some of those guys (Bravo, for instance) who have posted some interesting, non-Okie, stories. Something is going on and you guys are using your heads to consider what we CAN prove, such as a tanking rial, movement of USD into Iran, China oil purchases, etc. However, this place is a breeding ground for bad attitudes so I'm not surprised at the direction this thread took.

I agree SSI...they have worked this through to look at possible scenarios that may play out....so much better than simply dismissing something outright as BS. A healthy debate is a good thing, Personal bashing achieves sweet stuff all. I'm intrigued with the Iraq/Iran/China love triangle...well almost ....especially as Iran is likely getting screwed by the USD. I like the thought of China who are desperate to rid themselves of their large USD holdings without diminishing the value of the USD by dumping (China hates to lose and make a loss)...this is their way to make a quid while unloading USD, receiving oil while sustaining the USD value, getting more oil from Iraq at Iran's loss and cementing a better relationship with the USA. I see a win/win/win situation for Iraq/China and the USA....Iran is the big loser in all this IMO.

Cheers for bringing a new angle to all this Ziggie and Darin and for the similar story to what Bravo suggested SSI....as Darin stated lets see where we can go with this as we explore it further...ultimately the passage of time will unfold what really is happening but debating and speculating sure is a great way to pass the time of day and create positive energy for this investment.

• Upvote 3

Check out page 1 or 2. My comment struck a nerve, clearly. To best honest Tony, I really don't care. Investing in IQD is currency speculation and should be treated as such without the fluff. Oh, and by the way we are talking about Dinar here not deenar.

Go RI/RV!

Let's see how many negs I get out of this post. :lol:

Ski

Hey Fly,

I need some + love. Can you help me out?

Ski

Well I see by what you said how it can rub somebody the wrong way, but I don't think you deserve all those negs, I've read much worst comments that didn't get that much attention maybe there's more to all this that I'm not aware of, try a softer approach when you don't like or don't agree with somebody's post, good luck.

Check out page 1 or 2. My comment struck a nerve, clearly. To best honest Tony, I really don't care. Investing in IQD is currency speculation and should be treated as such without the fluff. Oh, and by the way we are talking about Dinar here not deenar.

Go RI/RV!

Ski

Hey Fly,

Ski

The easiest way to hlp out was to 1+ you :)

I'm with Tony...the softly softly approach may be best...SSI and DD certainly appear to be jesting with their dialect deen-nahr pronunciation. This would be very similar to aussie lingo or strine where we would pronounce it dee-nah :)

• Upvote 3

I agree SSI...they have worked this through to look at possible scenarios that may play out....so much better than simply dismissing something outright as BS. A healthy debate is a good thing, Personal bashing achieves sweet stuff all. I'm intrigued with the Iraq/Iran/China love triangle...well almost ....especially as Iran is likely getting screwed by the USD. I like the thought of China who are desperate to rid themselves of their large USD holdings without diminishing the value of the USD by dumping (China hates to lose and make a loss)...this is their way to make a quid while unloading USD, receiving oil while sustaining the USD value, getting more oil from Iraq at Iran's loss and cementing a better relationship with the USA. I see a win/win/win situation for Iraq/China and the USA....Iran is the big loser in all this IMO.

Cheers for bringing a new angle to all this Ziggie and Darin and for the similar story to what Bravo suggested SSI....as Darin stated lets see where we can go with this as we explore it further...ultimately the passage of time will unfold what really is happening but debating and speculating sure is a great way to pass the time of day and create positive energy for this investment.

Great post Fly. Thanks for your insight. I believe that Iran will ultimately suffer the consequences of their actions, as they should. Let's wait patiently and see how the scenario plays out.

Be well,

Ski

Deenar ? Lets hope you mean dinar.

It's amazing how the spelling of one important word (aka our asset) could create such a stir around here. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll have the hubby...if we are out he doesn't drink...he stays sober to keep me straight!!

Is that a full time job for your hubby Bama??? unsure.gif Just wondering! rolleyes.gif I usually defer to my wife when we are out as well, and I drive home... but hey, if we can get a DD and all pile into a really long freaking stretch limo ... it's gonna have to be a real big one though to hold the whole dang DV family! blink.gif

Speaking of "dee-nahr", I just finished mine.

My "dee-nahr" was pizza tonight! rolleyes.gif

Well I haven't followed this thread however, I like your slant. I have had a lecture about fractional banking about how our investment can be liquidated. Did not buy it tYes, the value of Iraq's wealth is in the ground. There is potential. However, expecting an RV to magically happen is not realistic. Say it happens at 1-1 where does that money come from? They have sold trillions of dinar and only brought in billions of dollars. Da you really believe that if it RVs tommorow you can just "get money" There has to be some entity backing that. I 100% agree with your premise. China has to be a player in all of this to make it happen

• Upvote 2

Is that a full time job for your hubby Bama??? unsure.gif Just wondering! rolleyes.gif I usually defer to my wife when we are out as well, and I drive home... but hey, if we can get a DD and all pile into a really long freaking stretch limo ... it's gonna have to be a real big one though to hold the whole dang DV family! blink.gif

My "dee-nahr" was pizza tonight! rolleyes.gif

Mine wuz steak & taters...

• Upvote 1

Go RI/RV!

Ski

Hey Fly,

Ski

I wouldn't worry too much about the negs, doesn't hurt a bit unless your in it for a popularity contest like some may be! Just show me the money after 8 years. I like to read different opinions and statements. Does not mean I have to believe what I read, but maybe I will think a little more and come up with my own hypothesis. Example being the condescending post a few back. While he is knocking many peoples opinions with his one, I am sure he does not see it that way and that is fine because it is his observation or "Opinion"and he is entitled. Have a good day! :D

• Upvote 2

Carrello- yu from Texas, I dont remember? Yes, with all the Texans on this forum I think we could occupy half of the Wynn or Venetian Hotels...........lookin forward to it!

No, but I hope we can still be friends. B)

I'll buy both of you southern belles the 3rd round! We can celebrate the RV and Bama's National Championship! Well done Bama.......your defense was awesome!

It's a date!

Thanks for the post SSI, and yes, keep us in the loop. wink.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

This thing might go into overtime! wink.gif One question... who is gonna be the D.D.? (designated driver) rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Honey.....we hire one! B)

• Upvote 1

Just to go along with the program here...................please list your Iraqi contacts names and phone #s. And just for kicks, let's see a copy of your passport. Stamped of course. :lol: So Says........................DayTrader

Thank you, DT.

Carello and Bama-no worries. I have never read a thread that I disagreed with that either of you post, also. I will be the DD. I don't drink, but I can down a couple of Pepsi Max's.

pssttt....I don't either. I still have mucho fun. B)

I wouldn't worry too much about the negs, doesn't hurt a bit unless your in it for a popularity contest like some may be! Just show me the money after 8 years. I like to read different opinions and statements. Does not mean I have to believe what I read, but maybe I will think a little more and come up with my own hypothesis. Example being the condescending post a few back. While he is knocking many peoples opinions with his one, I am sure he does not see it that way and that is fine because it is his observation or "Opinion"and he is entitled. Have a good day! :D

I most certainly did not condescend, and if you had actually read the thread I actually commended you for contributing. However, I never asked for d_ck comments, and as such, I don't take s_it off anyone. Especially in a dee-nar forum where 97% of the folks take their anger out on folks who never asked for their specific opinions in the first place...in a RUMOR thread. Next time I'll post in "News" and preface it with "Hey all d-bags" instead of "Bravo..."

Edited by SSI

Many pluses to Darin and Ziggy!!! Just put a thought out there for some of those guys (Bravo, for instance) who have posted some interesting, non-Okie, stories. Something is going on and you guys are using your heads to consider what we CAN prove, such as a tanking rial, movement of USD into Iran, China oil purchases, etc. However, this place is a breeding ground for bad attitudes so I'm not surprised at the direction this thread took.

I would like to Darin and Zig too, but also add fnbplanet into the mix. These guys are great! Thank you! Was Stryker 365 here too? Thanks anyway, Stryker!

I would like to Darin and Zig too, but also add fnbplanet into the mix. These guys are great! Thank you! Was Stryker 365 here too? Thanks anyway, Stryker!

Excellent call...many pluses to fnb as well!

I most certainly did not condescend, and if you had actually read the thread I actually commended you for contributing. However, I never asked for d_ck comments, and as such, I don't take s_it off anyone. Especially in a dee-nar forum where 97% of the folks take their anger out on folks who never asked for their specific opinions in the first place...in a RUMOR thread. Next time I'll post in "News" and preface it with "Hey all d-bags" instead of "Bravo..."

What makes you think that I was referring to you? As you stated, "RUMOR" section or as I call it "Entertainment" section. Have a good day! :lol: :lol: