Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Bravo, et al

SSI

I am actually privy to the information posted by SSI as well. Why anyone would want to bash someone that is offering any little clue to this puzzle is beyond me. Although I don't give two $hi*s what anyone thinks, people should be appreciative. And yes, for a security contractor to be put on assignment and given essentially an end date is significant. After the recent auctions flooding the streets with USD, and this new information being the next step, it indicates a planned process.

Agreed! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

It's a joke, you jackleg. Some of my folks here in GA call it dee-nahr as a JOKE. You know, to like laugh and stuff? You should try it sometime. However, the rest is true. Not saying that this contractor has 100% accurate information (although I hope it is), but it's not pumper lies and BS.

Tell em Georgia! Deenar is just southern slang for our precious currency! GO RV!

• Upvote 9

Tell em Georgia! Deenar is just southern slang for our precious currency! GO RV!

You are so correct, TXNOLE...we southerners can actually laugh at ourselves as we utilize the idiosyncrasies of our dialect to entertain ourselves. What a species we've become!! ;)

• Upvote 2

I chose my user name based on an OPI nail polish. Google it. I'm certain that I know how to read, write and spell. biggrin.gif

It appears that we have bash night going on in DV land. Take care all.

Go RI/RV!

Here we go again Tiff. Your statistics are in fact not accurate. I question why you created this thread. As I last recall you were complaining that your a lesbian that was not able to step out of the closet, as I suggested.

I'm sort of thinking that you need to find another venue to vent your issues.

Go RI/RV!

Ski

Pot calling the kettle black.............js

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1jJ2w17dt

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Too bad it's not true...there is no such deadline for removal of the usd from iraq by 2/1/12....that's just more made up bs. I visit iraq regualrly and have many freinds who live there. Got multiple people saying no such deadline.....nice try though :shakehead:

Makes you laugh though. I can't wait to tell the Iraqi vendors tomorrow that I can't pay them in U.S. currency because they are removing it from their country. We will get a good chuckle from it, thanks! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I chose my user name based on an OPI nail polish. Google it. I'm certain that I know how to read, write and spell. :D

Go RI/RV!

Yeah.......it feels good to let some stream off!! I really don't want to read how we are to be "patient", "it'll happen", "soon"......blah blah blah... I want my money and I want my money NOW.....damn it.........

WOW.....now I need a smokeohmy.gif

• Upvote 2

I chose my user name based on an OPI nail polish. Google it. I'm certain that I know how to read, write and spell. :D

Go RI/RV!

I didn't think I could meet anyone I didn't like from Texas; I stand corrected. :P This place is fun for an illiterate redneck like myself.

Edited by Duckhead
  • Upvote 3

Go RI/RV!

My sister was like that. As long as she was dishing it out, it was all good. ;)

Hey SSI, thanks for the info.

Rope and Duckhead, cool names!

• Upvote 3

It's a joke, you jackleg. Some of my folks here in GA call it dee-nahr as a JOKE. You know, to like laugh and stuff? You should try it sometime. However, the rest is true. Not saying that this contractor has 100% accurate information (although I hope it is), but it's not pumper lies and BS.

A lot of bad energy and zero sense of humor around here lately lol. Thanks for the info!

• Upvote 4

At this point I would think that you would know how to spell Dinar. Post your fluff elsewhere.

Rough crowd tonight. Thanks for info. SSI. I appreciate you bringing it, and yes- it seems all the stars are aligning. Too many independent news articles and intel all saying the same.

At this point I would think that you would know how to spell Dinar. Post your fluff elsewhere.

Rough crowd tonight. Thanks for info. SSI. I appreciate you bringing it, and yes- it seems all the stars are aligning. Too many independent news articles and intel all saying the same.

Do I know you Lotus?