Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHASE REGIONAL MANAGERS IN ELEVATOR - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum 01/11/2012

Papster

CHASE REGIONAL MANAGERS IN ELEVATOR - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum

01/11/2012

OK-this one just made my heart-rate increase!! HH

HOPE ITS TRUE!!! HH -- From MIG.

michael3] xred : This just came in. A Dinar investor know by one of my intell sources works in a 38 floor office building in Dallas.

She was going to work and in the elevator with 2 Chase Regional managers, that work on the floor above her. They were discussing that everything had been put on hold, as there was new currency and REVALUED currency about to hit the branches, so they had to get procedures and information to the branches, as the branches knew basically nothing about what was to transpire.

They had to get it all done and to the branches today.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

WHOA NO WAY A 38 FLOOR OFFICE BUILDING..........

Does this 38 floor office building house TLA's (Three Letter Agency)......

I dont beleive anyone who works below 40 stories.. :rolleyes:

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes Chase has been talking more than other banks. My husband asked the Bank Manager of Chase in te North Dallas Area about Dinars,and she said that he better

hold on to them a little bit longer and he will be a wealthy man. The Personal banker said he has been following the Dinar Information and they were told by Corporate

that it should have happened in December, and then he called Corporate and they said it was suppose to be in December, but now the new time is in January. They

don't know what day but January is all they know. They asked my husband what he was going to do with his money,and he told them he was going to invest in products at Chase.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

CHASE REGIONAL MANAGERS IN ELEVATOR - Post By Highhopes PTR Forum

01/11/2012

OK-this one just made my heart-rate increase!! HH

HOPE ITS TRUE!!! HH -- From MIG.

michael3] xred : This just came in. A Dinar investor know by one of my intell sources works in a 38 floor office building in Dallas.

She was going to work and in the elevator with 2 Chase Regional managers, that work on the floor above her. They were discussing that everything had been put on hold, as there was new currency and REVALUED currency about to hit the branches, so they had to get procedures and information to the branches, as the branches knew basically nothing about what was to transpire.

They had to get it all done and to the branches today.

hard to take 'intel' seriously when these financial wizards cant spell 'intell' correctly

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I guess/assume that when these high up bankers hear this news ( I use the term news loosely) they dump their whole savings/401s and what have you on dinar... ya think. Wish I was privy to that kind of info, oh but I am, I just read here on a dinar forum. See ya, I need to get to my bank!!!

Bless those guru's little hearts

• Upvote 1

I think she means the Chase Bank Tower in downtown Dallas. Which is way more than 38 floors, not that it matters how big the building is.

If there was any such person who had knowledge about this though they would be in this building. Since it houses major banks and businesses. Of course, it would be just as easy to say these "regional managers" are talking about it inside this building.

Of course if the "intel" had any knowledge of this building, you think they would call it something other than a 38 story office building.

• Upvote 1

Yes Chase has been talking more than other banks. My husband asked the Bank Manager of Chase in te North Dallas Area about Dinars,and she said that he better

hold on to them a little bit longer and he will be a wealthy man. The Personal banker said he has been following the Dinar Information and they were told by Corporate

that it should have happened in December, and then he called Corporate and they said it was suppose to be in December, but now the new time is in January. They

don't know what day but January is all they know. They asked my husband what he was going to do with his money,and he told them he was going to invest in products at Chase.rolleyes.gif

Seriously?

• Upvote 1

I'm with SSI, that's an interesting statement made by bb2..

hold on to them a little bit longer and he will be a wealthy man. The Personal banker said he has been following the Dinar Information and they were tol

Having worked for HSBC, I can assure you information like this is not discussed on an elevator. Consider this thread good bathroom reading, and nothing more.

• Upvote 1

Yeah and Obama loosely wanders past tourists in the Whitehouse whilst discussing secret missions involving Seal teams....

Having worked for HSBC, I can assure you information like this is not discussed on an elevator. Consider this thread good bathroom reading, and nothing more.

Exactly!

Its terrible the way they try and deceive good honest folk who trust in these stories.

• Upvote 1