Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AUSTRALIAN BANK REP CHAT - Post By Scoopgirl PTR Forum 01/10/2012

Papster

Interesting how the messAge say they were told to stop selling when Dinar Banker is still selling. These idiots will post anything (but the truth and links). Sorry I have to make this short since I have a meeting with my 5 sources from 3 letter agencies on 3 different continents. Suuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhh they are watching. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Upvote 1

DOES THIS CR@P ACTUALLY MAKE ANYONE WANT TO BUY MORE DINAR. :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink:

Ya gotta love the imagination of the PTR crowd, forget dinar they should be published.

JUST MADE AN ORDER AT SAID BANK THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME

Thank you for ordering from DinarExchange.co.nz

Your Order Reference is : Your First and last name

The payment method you choose is: Bank transfer can be completed in 3 steps :

1. Send your bank transfer to DinarExchange.co.nz (Barter Trade Exchange Pty Ltd)

Account Name: Barter Trade Exchange Pty Ltd

Name of the Bank : Bendigo Bank

BSB Number: 633000

Our Bank Account Number is: 140530924

Company Address: 175 Arthur Street, Fairfield Victoria, 3078 Australia

Bank Address : 1036 Main Road, Eltham, Victoria, 3095

Alternatively you can also do cash deposit in the Bank Account.

Dinar Exchange New Zealand Contact Details :

Telephone: 09 951 8020 Fax : +611300 857 881 E : dinars@dinarexchange.co.nz

Please include your FULL NAME in the reference of your bank transfer - We need this info to identify and process your order.

Note: Although some bank transfers may be delayed in reaching our account (such as those initiated late in the business day or on weekends):.

2. Please provide payment receipt of your Bank Transfer by sending an email to dinars@dinarexchange.co.nz including: Your full name, order details and payment receipt.

3. Your order will be shipped via Australian Post within 12-15 business days after we receive your bank transfer. You will receive an e-mail confirmation as soon as your order ships with your Australian Post tracking number, which can be tracked online at www.Auspost.com.au, or by calling +61 13 13 18

Note : Orders are shipped using Registered post and you would be required to provide a Valid Photo ID with your Full Name on it to receive your Dinar Order. Examples of ID - Drivers License, Passport etc.For International Wire Transfers (including New Zealand):All transactions must be sent in Australian Dollars only

Payments for orders must be initiated within 3 days from the time you place your order or your order may be cancelled. A payment is initiated when you place online banking transfer for your payment. Payments for orders must be received by DinarExchange.co.nz within 7 business days from the time you place your order or your order may be cancelled.

ALWAYS include your Full Name with any payment as reference.

Thank you for choosing DinarExchange.co.nz, the most secure way of purchasing Genuine Iraqi Dinars in Australia and New Zealand.

If you have any questions about your order, please e-mail dinars@dinarexchagne.co.nz or call 09 951 8020 Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.

Sincerely,

The DinarExchange.co.nz Team

Kindly check your order details and address below, incase there are any changes immediately email us back.:

First Name: Brian

Last Name:

Telno: ***********

Mobile:

email: ******************

address2:

city:

State:

zip:

comments:

Quantity Desired: 1,000,000 in 25k Notes - $2,000

Total Amount is: 2049.99

I'm shocked PTR lied again!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Considering I lived in Australia for a while,,, and I know first hand that Australians are some of the laziest and most unintelligent people on the planet, I can safely say this "blog" is a load of cr*p!

I am really unsure of how to respond to that.

So maybe it's best if I don't.

Oh, what the hell.

From what I read, it appears to be that somebody in America was talking to somebody in New Zealand about purchasing dinars (which are from Iraq)

Now it would seem that this American has gotten a little confused and thought the person she was talking to in New Zealand, was actually in Australia.

How's that for unintelligent?

• Upvote 2

Considering I lived in Australia for a while,,, and I know first hand that Australians are some of the laziest and most unintelligent people on the planet, I can safely say this "blog" is a load of cr*p!

Not nice to say such a thing in general and also considering we have a few Members from Australia.. Some of them I deem as good friends...So your comment is not appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Now Now that's not nice.

I just got back from Australia trip last month.

The family and I spent two fun filled weeks there.

I have to say that the streets were clean, No graffitti, trash etc...

The people were friendly and helpful everywhere we met.

As far as lazy goes I did not have much to compare it to since I live in the USA.

Not much of a work ethic here anymore.

• Upvote 3

This story was on a couple of sites, like 3Sintel..(jonny's site)

I email dinar exchange yesterday with a copy of the story in it and today I received this:

saicare@gmail.com; on behalf of; Dinar Exchange Australia [dinars@dinarexchange.com.au]

We did not entertain such calls or info. We cant stop people spreading rumours.

This is what i sent:

Message Info:

What do you say to this post:

Dinar Story From M.I.G. 1-9-2012

[drewzdinar] My buddy was ordering in Australia from a website called www.dinarexchange.com.au. He had a friend order from the site yesterday and then today when he went to order another order the site was down. Right away he thought was the site a scam and they ran with the money.

[drewzdinar] He then called the owner of the site because he had saved their contact information and their response was "that the Iraqi government has asked them to stop selling IQD and to halt all transactions"

[12:09:17 AM] AJ33:3: 12:08 AM [TimeisNow] AJ33:3 Just called ***** back and asked him who told him to take his websit down .. he said that he has contacts that work closely with the CBI (not the CBI) now monitor that for him and tell him what to do .

ID: 107

Time: 01/10/2012 20:38:27

Name: Rich

So someone is lieing...

Rich