Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Saturday Morning Chat 1-7-2012

Rogue Knight

Love us some Bondlady!!!wub.gif She's a dedicated, deep thinking, straight shooter, who has raised the bar when it comes to research. To think of settling for anything less... is.... "uncivilized"! tip_hat.gif

This is looking so good.. kinda like a countdown... phase one, check.... phase two, check.... we have lift off!!! eyebrows.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun, we wanna see this thing take off and soar!biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting Rogue... good stuff!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Ms. Bondlady, Only you can bring the articles to their true meaning. No BS backed by facts. And helping some of us understand what they are saying. For those that have a neg. voice its simple. Don't read her stuff,We had her here once and lost her because your egos got the best of you. So I personally love her site,and her honest information. Keep the good work up,I'm very grateful,keeps me grounded.

Thanks again Bondlady Your the best. :D :D :D

• Upvote 4

Love us some Bondlady!!!wub.gif She's a dedicated, deep thinking, straight shooter, who has raised the bar when it comes to research. To think of settling for anything less... is.... "uncivilized"! tip_hat.gif

This is looking so good.. kinda like a countdown... phase one, check.... phase two, check.... we have lift off!!! eyebrows.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun, we wanna see this thing take off and soar!:D

Thanks for posting Rogue... good stuff!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

RodandStaff - I know every time I see you post I will smile. Thanks for being you. :D

• Upvote 3

This is great news. I need some help in figuring out the date in Bondlady's post:

[bondLady] Parliamentary financial announces completion of first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency Saturday, 07 December 2 January 2012 12: 11

Please no bashing, just asking how to read the dates... Is this saying that the first phase was from December 7 (2011) - January 2, 2012? :unsure:

please help anyone :)

thank you

This is great news. I need some help in figuring out the date in Bondlady's post:

[bondLady] Parliamentary financial announces completion of first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency Saturday, 07 December 2 January 2012 12: 11

Please no bashing, just asking how to read the dates... Is this saying that the first phase was from December 7 (2011) - January 2, 2012? :unsure:

please help anyone :)

thank you

I went to the original site this article was posted on and it looks like google translator adds December into every dated article.

Take a look, here is the link. So with this being a translation issue I believe this is intended to say Yesterday, January 7 2012 at 12:11

It certainly sounds like BondLady is very happy about this article. Please someone help me understand why deleting the 3 000's notes is beneficial to our rv hopes. Thx

Hopefully the three zeros will affect only the new currency to be replaced by the existing. The existing IQD, if allowed to hold it's existing face value until such time all older notes are called back & replaced by the new notes, we'll make out big time.

If the LOP includes the existing currency along with the new, we break even. After a LOP, we can see a 350% RV over a two year time frame or 2.5% a quarter as allowed & agreed on by Iraq & the IMF. The IQD would be 1 to 1 with the Dollar. After two years it will be around $3.50 Dollars to 1 IQD.

Either way, we can't lose. We cash in at either a 1,000 times increase or a 350% return over the following two years after LOP. It will be a LOP then a RV or float strengthening against the USD.

We all want to see the 1,000x return. I'll take either but prefer the 1st scenario.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It certainly sounds like BondLady is very happy about this article. Please someone help me understand why deleting the 3 000's notes is beneficial to our rv hopes. Thx

laugh.gif I sure wish it could be......some still refuse to take a better look to understand whats being said.....wonder if she sells dinar on ebay?? ohmy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

laugh.gif I sure wish it could be......some still refuse to take a better look to understand whats being said.....wonder if she sells dinar on ebay?? ohmy.gif

Come Keep... Really! rolleyes.gif No one doubts your a smart guy, you do your research, and you have your point of view. There is a big ol' DV family here, and by your comments you are insinuating that anybody that acknowledges information from someone as researched as Bondlady is a sucker to some huckster. I am not saying you have to agree with her... but please keep your derogatory comments to yourself if you don't mind.

Seriously, your not the only one who can think for themselves... so why not treat the rest of us like your not the only adult in the room... I know you can do it... I have seen you not bashing before, so please be a bit more considerate before you trash a respected researcher (even if you don't agree with her) and the rest of us to boot.

I am not asking you to leave, we need smart people with open minds. I am asking you to be more civil with the rest of the folks around here... that's how we learn to get along better. Thanks - Rod wink.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Come Keep... Really! rolleyes.gif No one doubts your a smart guy, you do your research, and you have your point of view. There is a big ol' DV family here, and by your comments you are insinuating that anybody that acknowledges information from someone as researched as Bondlady is a sucker to some huckster. I am not saying you have to agree with her... but please keep your derogatory comments to yourself if you don't mind.

Seriously, your not the only one who can think for themselves... so why not treat the rest of us like your not the only adult in the room... I know you can do it... I have seen you not bashing before, so please be a bit more considerate before you trash a respected researcher (even if you don't agree with her) and the rest of us to boot.

I am not asking you to leave, we need smart people with open minds. I am asking you to be more civil with the rest of the folks around here... that's how we learn to get along better. Thanks - Rod wink.gif

Geesch, What happened to this place? I'm with you Keep. Since when were lops a good thing? I really do not for the life of me understand how Bondlady sees this as a good thing...other the it is coming to a close. Is that what you are referring to Rod and Staff????? And since when was a comment about Bondlady selling IQD's on EBAY bashing??? I'm beginning to feel like an animal getting herded around by the sheperds here. Jeepers....Happy Sunday to you all... Thanks - JC ;)

• Downvote 4