Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ACLU: Obama Will Forever Be Known As The President That Signed Indefinite Detention Into Law

Scrumdiddles

US Citizens are exempt unless you are Terrorist supporting Al Qaeda. Post the whole piece Scrum

Exempt only from the requirement of military detention. Come folks we are splitting legal hairs yet again.

write your congressperson, another way to try and shanghai the president.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Tps. You are hoot. folks just look at all the threads posted by this person. He is Obama administration to the umpphhhh degree. Are you a Muslim tps? or are you an agent? Or both??

Does a person with Muslim religion have different rights?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tps. You are hoot. folks just look at all the threads posted by this person. He is Obama administration to the umpphhhh degree. Are you a Muslim tps? or are you an agent? Or both??

No sir i am not and if i was does that matter? Post the whole story only what you want people to read or see. If things do not go the way you want you result to name calling or try to change my religion. Give it a rest. WOW

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I asked a question and never called any names at all. Tps you gave scrum a warning that he would be yt? what is MOPP? You and the others who are Obama fanatics on this forum almost always attack any theory without any proof at all. When someone posts youtube you throw stones and denigrate but you never have proof to back it up at all. At least they give articles and youtube video. I see your threads and a few others and they alarm me way more than the so called "conspiracy Theorists" Maybe you have been in the sand box too long. Maybe you forgot your oath to uphold our constitution. Maybe. We have a presidential administration that has gone wild and you are seemingly in sync with them. If you are an American as our constitution reads you have to be alarmed. Because you are somewhat informed. Maybe someone has wowed you or bought your loyalty but our nation is under attack from within and we need to fight to get our freedoms back. China and Russia has forecast our demise. Both foresee civil war here. The root stock of America has not changed but the politicians have. Bi-Partisan. I hope America wakes up before it is too late and we see civil war. That does not need to happen. But foreign countries who probobly know way more than the common American is expecting us to have civil war. What is our government planning tps. What would be so horrible that they plan on 90% of America to die? We are following the play out in Argentina to a tee. So this has been tried and was successful. I for one am pro-America as the constitution and the bill of rights and due process and the pursuit for happiness and freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Give me Liberty or give me death was the motto of our founding fathers and is getting ready to be our cry in America again. These are basic freedoms. Just the basic ones. When you lose these despotism follows.

Anybody who is a Muslim is not an American. They are devoted to Islam. All Muslims believe America is the great Satan. Some to the point of murder and all out war others to the point of proselytizing. Some Muslim sects say it is a sin to even set foot in America. So as a true Muslim are you not lying to even say you are an American? Or would you ever say you are an American. If you don't you do not belong here and do not have the same rights. If you are not American leave.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

US Citizens are exempt unless you are Terrorist supporting Al Qaeda. Post the whole piece Scrum

Exempt only from the requirement of military detention. Come folks we are splitting legal hairs yet again.

write your congressperson, another way to try and shanghai the president.

You keep beating that same tin can with one drum stick. You didn't watch the video, did you? You think the ACLU, Amnesty International and everybody else is wrong, don't you?

How about showing us your proof. Where it says, NO AMERICAN WILL EVER BE DETAINED WITHOUT TRIAL PERIOD. Or DOES NOT PERTAIN TO AMERICANS EVER. You can't.

In the bill it says...Section 1022-NDAA "the [i]requirement[/i] to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States." Key word "requirement". It does not say the LAW does not extend to citizens of the United States or U.S. Citizens are exempt from the law.

President Obama's signing statement:

I want to clarify that MY administration will not authorize (although it can) the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens. Indeed, I believe in doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a nation. My administration will interpret Section 1021 [of the bill] in a manner that insures that any detention it authorizes complies with the Constitution, the laws of war and all other applicable law.

Sounds good right? So, what he's saying is "My administration won't authorize it." That is an acknowledgement that other Administrations can. I'm choosing not to detain U.S. citizens indefinitely without a trial on my watch. Trust me, maybe. But, future Presidents can do anything they want.

You can say whatever you want, but it will fall on 'deaf ears' if you don't have the proof to back it up. Good luck.

• Upvote 5

I asked a question and never called any names at all. Tps you gave scrum a warning that he would be yt? what is MOPP? You and the others who are Obama fanatics on this forum almost always attack any theory without any proof at all. <Mojack> There are no theories coming from the O supporters. Theories and rumors coming from other directions without much documented support. When someone posts youtube you throw stones and denigrate but you never have proof to back it up at all. At least they give articles and youtube video. I see your threads and a few others and they alarm me way more than the so called "conspiracy Theorists" Maybe you have been in the sand box too long. Maybe you forgot your oath to uphold our constitution. Maybe. We have a presidential administration that has gone wild and you are seemingly in sync with them. If you are an American as our constitution reads you have to be alarmed. Because you are somewhat informed. Maybe someone has wowed you or bought your loyalty but our nation is under attack from within and we need to fight to get our freedoms back. China and Russia has forecast our demise. Both foresee civil war here. The root stock of America has not changed but the politicians have. Bi-Partisan. I hope America wakes up before it is too late and we see civil war. That does not need to happen. But foreign countries who probobly know way more than the common American is expecting us to have civil war. What is our government planning tps. What would be so horrible that they plan on 90% of America to die? We are following the play out in Argentina to a tee. So this has been tried and was successful. I for one am pro-America as the constitution and the bill of rights and due process and the pursuit for happiness and freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Give me Liberty or give me death was the motto of our founding fathers and is getting ready to be our cry in America again. These are basic freedoms. Just the basic ones. When you lose these despotism follows.

Anybody who is a Muslim is not an American. <Mojack> There are no Muslim Americans? Muslim is not a country. They are devoted to Islam. All Muslims believe America is the great Satan. Some to the point of murder and all out war others to the point of proselytizing. Some Muslim sects say it is a sin to even set foot in America. So as a true Muslim are you not lying to even say you are an American? Or would you ever say you are an American. If you don't you do not belong here and do not have the same rights. If you are not American leave.

<Mojack> So many odd statements here I really don't have the time or care to reply to it. Have a good day! Tee Time

BTW: I don't know how this law will workout... too dang controversial and dangerous.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yep - and I know there's fear of Sharia Law being implemented within the U.S.

Fear?? Yea right. Anybody thats afraid needs to find their spine!! Sharia law, over my dead body and a lot of others that I take before that happens. Believe that!!

• Upvote 2

Yep - and I know there's fear of Sharia Law being implemented within the U.S.

And in many areas of the US it is a valid fear.

It does not matter if someone is a pro or anti Obama person. We are in trouble and it is clear that is not just a political statement. If someone is a pro-Obama person please explain how and why this man remains sterilized and his history unknown? No one is this sterilized unless there is a distinct reason and has been made invisible. Why have they not yet been able to find grade school classmates? Why have they not been able to find his mother's hospital records? Why have they not been able to find relatives who were there when the new baby was brought home?

I would also like to ask a question of clarity. Was Obama formally adopted by his step father so that his last name was formally changed to his stepfather's name? If this is true where is the legal document showing his name changed back to Obama? If there is no legal document showing a legal name change back to Obama what does that do to the validity of our President?

• Upvote 1

And in many areas of the US it is a valid fear.

It does not matter if someone is a pro or anti Obama person. We are in trouble and it is clear that is not just a political statement. If someone is a pro-Obama person please explain how and why this man remains sterilized and his history unknown? No one is this sterilized unless there is a distinct reason and has been made invisible. Why have they not yet been able to find grade school classmates? Why have they not been able to find his mother's hospital records? Why have they not been able to find relatives who were there when the new baby was brought home?

I would also like to ask a question of clarity. Was Obama formally adopted by his step father so that his last name was formally changed to his stepfather's name? If this is true where is the legal document showing his name changed back to Obama? If there is no legal document showing a legal name change back to Obama what does that do to the validity of our President?

I know this is getting off of the OP, but I just had to mention...Obama claims he taught Constitutional Law, my question is where are the students that he taught coming forward saying he taught them? Or what Constitution dd he teach? Cause we all know he has gotten some things wrong when it comes to OUR Constitution.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The point which is well made is that to be a Muslim you are only loyal to Islam. Mulsim definitions of America as it is today is that Americans are evil and needs to be either proselytized or destroyed. If you dont love America then LEAVE! Pretty simple really. No theorys or rumors from O supporters only loss of freedoms and terror. support the Muslim Terrorists. NOT ME! Used to be if you were a Muslim you were a potential terrorist. Now we are talking about implimenting Sharia law. Now Christians are considered potential terrorists. Now the White House does not support Christmas but it does support Ramadan. We need this administration impeached and gone. They are guilty of treason IMOHO. We have freedom of religion here in America and you are allowed to be as religious or non-religious as you want to be. If you are an American. If your religion is anti-American then leave. You do not belong here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Any one know how to become an illegal alien? I am ready to get at least some of my rights back.

----Yup, i'd jus die laffin' if I hadn't stopped myself all of a sudden realising it may be a viable option... :(

How low have we come to even consider this step?... look around you, folks :unsure:

We, the voters allowed this to happen to us.

Now watcha gonna do about it...

Let's ask John Wayne! - wait no, he's dead.

Let's ask Teddy Roosevelt-- no, can't...

how about Douglas McArthur,

Thomas Payne, George Washington,

Georg Patton,

Jimmy Stewart,

We are SO screwed if we don't go to the polls with a Historic-kind of candidate...

No, wait... there aren't any left

{play Taps,

lower the colours,

walk away...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1