Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Baghdad: RV Tues/Wed

riseandshine

That scenario should NEVER HAPPEN with any of you when this RV/RI does take place. Haven't you been paying attention to the NO NO's when cash in time comes? One would be drawing any kind of attention to yourself. I would think that being interviewed by any sort of media would qualify as that.

As for the "running around and spending & reviving the economy", be very discrete about what you buy at first. Never forget that you will have what everyone else wants, and lots of it. So sure, go spend your new found fortune on some crazy shite, draw attention to yourself so everyone and their brother comes out of the woodwork with their hands out asking for just that, a handout. Now, this is just my suggestion, as it is what I am going to do. I am going to follow, not quite exactly, the instructions that have been posted here in DV numerous times about POST RV things you should do/not do.

There is no reason whatsoever that any of us investors of this speculation should ever show our faces on the news regarding this. Why would you want to feed one of the monsters that is destroying our country? Take care of you and your own, donate to your church/charity of choice. Pay your bills, wipe away your debt, set some aside for kids/grandkids, take a trip or two, but most of all, still be yourselves. Money changes people.....I have lost a few friendships because of it. It changes you when you go from Mr./Ms. hourly wage worker, making less than most or equal, to OMFG!!! I have a truckload of money now!!! Stay grounded, even AFTER the RV/RI......you will be very glad that you did.

I totally agree with you GhostDawg but there is no chance of most of these people keeping their mouths shut especially the braggers. You just have to read the dinar pumping sites, will not mention them cos everybody knows who they are, and see the way the majority of the people act on there both gurus and the people who stupidly follow them. These people can not keep any intel they get quiet and look how many times they have been so badly wrong all for the dinar sellers benefit. IMO 95% of the people in these forums will be back to square one in 2 years or less.

• Upvote 1

That scenario should NEVER HAPPEN with any of you when this RV/RI does take place. Haven't you been paying attention to the NO NO's when cash in time comes? One would be drawing any kind of attention to yourself. I would think that being interviewed by any sort of media would qualify as that.

As for the "running around and spending & reviving the economy", be very discrete about what you buy at first. Never forget that you will have what everyone else wants, and lots of it. So sure, go spend your new found fortune on some crazy shite, draw attention to yourself so everyone and their brother comes out of the woodwork with their hands out asking for just that, a handout. Now, this is just my suggestion, as it is what I am going to do. I am going to follow, not quite exactly, the instructions that have been posted here in DV numerous times about POST RV things you should do/not do.

There is no reason whatsoever that any of us investors of this speculation should ever show our faces on the news regarding this. Why would you want to feed one of the monsters that is destroying our country? Take care of you and your own, donate to your church/charity of choice. Pay your bills, wipe away your debt, set some aside for kids/grandkids, take a trip or two, but most of all, still be yourselves. Money changes people.....I have lost a few friendships because of it. It changes you when you go from Mr./Ms. hourly wage worker, making less than most or equal, to OMFG!!! I have a truckload of money now!!! Stay grounded, even AFTER the RV/RI......you will be very glad that you did.

Ghostdawg, good of you to tell the poster and everyone this!! I've given this same advice over and over here at DV. The last thing anyone should do is go out and tell people they just hit it big. It's like running down the street waving a huge red banner with the words "I'M RICH!" on one side and "COME GET IT!" on the other. Honestly, I hope there's nothing on the news at all about it.

JMHO ;)

I totally agree with you GhostDawg but there is no chance of most of these people keeping their mouths shut especially the braggers. You just have to read the dinar pumping sites, will not mention them cos everybody knows who they are, and see the way the majority of the people act on there both gurus and the people who stupidly follow them. These people can not keep any intel they get quiet and look how many times they have been so badly wrong all for the dinar sellers benefit. IMO 95% of the people in these forums will be back to square one in 2 years or less.

I agree about staying hush hush when things happen....I decided from the start that this was to remain my secret except for my son and his girlfriend's family who told me about it and are also very secret...the secrecy even includes my hubby because he told me it was a stupid idea. I on the other hand am a risk taker and although I wasn't going to invest money I couldn't afford to lose, I decided to take a chance so I wasn't left in the dust should things happen as they say they may. I don't regret nor look back and I am glad I took the chance because I have met some really good people on this site. I don't plan to be back to square one in two years but with the economy the way it seems to be going, who knows....There are a few people I would like to help, and I also plan to pay off all of my debt so if being debt free and helping some friends/family, is all I manage to accomplish with my money, I will be happy as heck and still with no regrets. So come on and let's get this done already....I wanna see my hubby's eyes fall on the floor when I pull in the drive in my brand new whatever vehicle I buy....LOL.

Hope you all have a great New Year with many more (hopefully) to follow!!!!!

GO RV!!!!!! :woot:

OMG... safety deposit boxes are known to be the least safe places in the world! I would only put items in there that I WANTED someone to find...like a copy of my Will. Never anything valuable because only YOU can attest to the fact of what you placed in there. Other than that, anyone can steal it and the govt. can definitely nab it. Sorry to be negative, just worry and get all motherly when I hear this. Gulp!

I've herd that safety deposit boxes arn't that safe, I keep mine in a large gun safe, surrounded with guns... :lol::lol:

Well the day is over and she didn't RV what is the lesson to be learned from this? This is a fun rumuor mill, that is why it's called rumors. So, at the end of the day if it didn't happen, then don't be surprised. But don't be depressed I bought this investment right after the currency was printed. I always knew it was a long term highly risky investment. It is what it is. Keep in mind, I think Adam is right about value. If it goes 10cents then feel blessed. Do you realize that is 1000% of what you invested. In the investment world that is impossible. Soooobe happy don't be greedy

WOW! NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING BUT I SPENT 3 YEARS OVER IN IRAQ (USMC) AND their new year is not the same as ours... and is not at the same time as ours. they use a calender that is alined with the stars...... also all this blowing horns... well most Iraqi's dont have cars... Lots of People have never been over to Iraq and do not understad what it is like.... banks are not the same as what we have here.. all this talk of atms in the streets is bull.. how do you have a atm when most of Iraq has no power? just dont take in all you read, they (IRAQ) are about 50 years behind us.. JUST BE CAREFULL! IF NO LINK then take it as bs... SIMPER FI!

• Upvote 3

Tuesday's gone. Metallica Version..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcO8Gln1sKE

Rumors roll on, on down the line,

Won't you please take the Gurus far, far away.

Now I feel the wind blow, outside their mouths

I'm leavin' my dinars at home, oh yeah.

RV on Tuesday's gone with the wind,

Our RV gone, gone with the wind.

And I don't know, oh, when Shabs will let it go

He just wants Iraq to stand on it's own.

When this train ends, I'll laugh again

But for now,Im leaving my dinar's at home.

My baby's gone

Tuesday's RV's gone with the wind.

Our Rv's gone, with the wind.

Train roll on

Our RV's gone, with the wind.

Let's see this train roll on

Train roll on many miles from my home,see I'm,

I'm ridin' my blues, babe, blues away, yeah.

But Tuesday you see, Iraq's has to be free.

Somehow I got to, to carry on.

My baby's gone.

LETS GET THIS DONE SHABS!!! GO RV!!

To Many of us against a fence right now.

Pretty please......................

Tuesday's gone with the wind.

My baby's gone, with the wind.

Train roll on...train roll on...

Roll on train...roll on train...roll on train

Train roll on...the train, it rolls on

Train rolls on I can't change, I can't change,

I can't change, I can't change,I can't change...

Ride on train

I can't change

Train roll on

Lord, I can't change

I can't change

LETS GET THIS DONE SHABS!

Pretty please,,, ( So many of us against a fence right now. ) With a cherry on top!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

Camels honk?? Probably from the south side of a camel going north!

I agree with harley, I hope the the correct word is "celebrate". Though I'm an older man, I sure don't want to be "celibate"

Lomeygoat, if the good god put us on this earth it's because we deserve to be here! What we do with this gift is what really matters.

Don't give up on the RV! We knew we were in for the long haul so we just have to wait for it. Maybe this year, next year or later but it will come.

I am here In Baghdad, near the embassy, the parade or celebration was at the tomb of the unknown soldier, well the coliseum right next to it, there was honking and celebrating and a military show put on, and they did start celebrating on the 31st through yesterday. As was most of the planet for a new year to come. No rv announced. so just chillllllllllll.

Matski, you are a prime source of information, being right in the middle of it. Sure would be nice to get periodic updates from you on what you see, feel, smell, etc. about whats happening from that end with the dinar. Good luck my friend and God bless!!

I am really angry with all these negative nellies coming on this site and sounding off. If they had any inkling about what is happening right now in Baghdad they would keep their bloody mouths shut. I won't bother my arse in trying to argue my point with them. What I will say is that I am convinced that by Wednesday I will be a multi millionaire and so will most of you out there. If I am wrong I will shrink away from here never to be heard of again. See you all in Dublin soon to have a look at my new Rolls.

End Quote

Here we go again and the ones who don't buy this stuff right away are deemed as "negative nellies".....Wow

Good advice.

Many of my friends tell everyone how much they are holding. Do you really want people knowing that you have 1 million cash sitting around?

I would surely move and then enjoy my new found wealth without nosey neighbors wondering whats up.!

I do believe that the LAST thing I am going to be when the RV happens is celibate :lol:

My naughty buddy Mack......

I am here In Baghdad, near the embassy, the parade or celebration was at the tomb of the unknown soldier, well the coliseum right next to it, there was honking and celebrating and a military show put on, and they did start celebrating on the 31st through yesterday. As was most of the planet for a new year to come. No rv announced. so just chillllllllllll.

Thanks for counter-balancing the crap. It's appreciated.

Edited by umbertino