Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Baghdad: RV Tues/Wed

riseandshine

Yeah, okay, "swami"...link please! :lol:

May I ask why you used that term "swami" in relation to the post you quoted? "Swami" for all I know is the endearing name with which Sai Baba followers were using when talking to him or about him... Thanks in advance.

If it goes 10cents then feel blessed. Do you realize that is 1000% of what you invested.

End Quote

10 cents is 10,000% or 100 times what you have invested.... I will be superhappy with that if it ever happens. Even 5 cents is not that bad.

May I ask why you used that term "swami" in relation to the post you quoted? "Swami" for all I know is the endearing name with which Sai Baba followers were using when talking to him or about him... Thanks in advance.

If it goes 10cents then feel blessed. Do you realize that is 1000% of what you invested.

End Quote

10 cents is 10,000% or 100 times what you have invested.... I will be superhappy with that if it ever happens. Even 5 cents is not that bad.

Well, if I offended anyone then please accept my apologies..............

OMG... safety deposit boxes are known to be the least safe places in the world! I would only put items in there that I WANTED someone to find...like a copy of my Will. Never anything valuable because only YOU can attest to the fact of what you placed in there. Other than that, anyone can steal it and the govt. can definitely nab it. Sorry to be negative, just worry and get all motherly when I hear this. Gulp!

You're confused, you're talking about a fire box & yes, they are unsafe. He has his dinar in a bank safety deposit where he plans to cash in...totally different. I can't think of anywhere safer. I have mine at my bank & they don't even have a key & it has a 5hr. fire rating. It's about $40 a year.