Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE is Adam Montana in all this?

Dandee

He is where the smart speculators are, sitting back waiting. All that needed done, is. All this bun in the oven, 400 degrees bidness is for the pumpers.

lets get her done..

fricken 12 and 4 and we wind up a 5th seed. My boys are beat up too.

Damn.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET THE RAVENS BEAT ON YA TWICE!!! AND ALMOST LOSE TO CLEVELAND AND CINCY!!!

My thoughts exactly +1

Thank you. I respect Adam wholly and appreciate the fact we can come on here not only for information but also entertainment. Newbie posts like that are funny and I was just using my wry sense of humor and taking it "aside".

I rarely blow a fuse on this site. I prefer to hold my tongue though I find the recent influx of Newbies are becoming increasingly offensive to the site and the members that are seeking truth and knowledge with regards to the imminent RV/RI. Let's be respectful of others. Shall we!

Go RV/RI.

Ski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For real.... talk crap about Adam on his site and you won't last long here at all.

Do ya think he might be enjoying the freakin' holidays with his family for God's sake??? Literally... for God's sake. The man is more than a businessman. He does have a real life.

Take a break with your threats big guy! We have all paid alot of money to be here. There will be NO throwin anyone outa anywhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With all that is going on where is Adam and his wisdom in all this? Everything is second hand.

ADAM WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :huh:

Are you freaking kidding me? All thats going on? Its a Holiday week. Everyone, including Adam needs time off.

• Upvote 2

So it has to be all positive about Adam? Is he that thin skinned? Just curious.

No.. Nobody said that it has to be always and all positive about Adam and / or anybody else.... Nobody is un-touchable... Ok.

But....I don't know how many other Forums you visited.....I do know that this is one of the freest I ever saw when it comes to express oneself.....

And.... I find it really poor taste ( to say the least) to try and count the money in Adam's pockets when most of us are here completely free ( and the ones who decided to go for VIP Service did so by their free choice and never got pointed any gun at their head ).....Besides... What's the freakin ' point of that ( counting his money) anyway?

Happy new Year.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 8

Adam is on vacation and is the parent here. He has gone away leaving us kids to behave. It is his first time away and a few in here are trashing the place. You all better hide before he comes back.

Now with that being said, what kind of person would be putting a shout out for the main man on New Years Day? I am patiently waiting for the official E Mail, so untill then I will keep my seat in the upright position and arms in and enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 5

No kidding!! LOL Didnt everyone here do the same?? Everyone has a life outside dinar land, this is like a part time hobby laugh.gif

Its not like there is much to be said right now anyway....we are at a moment of sitting back and watching to see if Iraq can actually hold themselves together....This is and will be Iraqs biggest test and will determine the outcome of this investment so everything else is kind of irrelevant if they cant prove to the world they can be a STABLE, and successful player in the future market of the world....

Great post Keep. I knew there was a reason why I voted for you as a Dinar Veteran of the Year.

Ski

With all that is going on where is Adam and his wisdom in all this? Everything is second hand.

Adam has been in and out of here during the holidays, I've seen him signed in and making a post here and there. He is not gone, and left us "home alone". He's watching and will let us know exactly what is going on when it's time. When Adam talks......you'd better listen. Hopefully you'll still have the option to be here to listen.

Patience is difficult at times-I know this because I have to remind myself of it all the time (blink.gif). I have a sign in my Jeep that says: " Get in, hold on, and shut up- If you don't like how I drive.....walk". LOL laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Way to much butt kissin on this thread.

You know... Nothing is perfect. It can't be perfect whenever Humans get involved.. But there are various degrees toward good and perfect.....To me this place even though not perfect ( but what is) is very good... Sure there are People ( I'd say all or most of us ) who have faults in some Depts...But have great qualities in other Depts.....

So I'd say that all'n'all this place is more than acceptable esp. compared to most Forums out there....One can either get content with it or simply move on if one deems it really that unbearable... No questions asked I'm sure.

• Upvote 2

Might already been covered... I dunno? ... but he hasn't gone anywhere, where are you? rolleyes.gif

If you follow the site regularly like serious investors should (if your not serious that's o.k... I am not trying to insult, just stating a fact)... he gave his regular weekly Q&A before Christmas and then said he was taking the holidays off and would be back for his Wed. Q & A after the 1st..... no worries man! wink.gif

BTW... thanks Adam and Mods for all you do..... "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to ya'll and all the DV family!!! tip_hat.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Hey Dandee...

What have you heard? What is going on? Or are you listening to all of the Guru's blowing smoke? If you are listening to them I don't think that Adam has to explain any of their crapp because all of those guys have a agenda for their lies. Just sit back and enjoy the ride and when Adam speaks listen and learn. He will let you know what is going on when he wants to, I am sure if this thing pops when he is on vacation he will let you know and don't let anybody tell you different. Quit reading these post about it poping within days, nobody knows,,,,, when it happens it happens. Enjoy your Holiday Season just like Adam is.

Go Rv