Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Curious.....

JWJW11

I was just responding on another thread and it got me thinking...........how many other individuals do know personally that own dinar?

I know about 15......we all have plans to meet at my house the second we here of the RV and party like the banks don't open till tomorrow! B):D

Just think it would be interesting to know.......and the lopsters hopefully wont neg the crap out of me on this one.........Go RV!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

I gave you a plus just in case someone would neg you, although I don't know why they would. This is just plain fun. I know about a dozen people personally, and we will all be hitting our knees and thanking God for the blessing he has given us. Thanks for asking, and have fun with your friends, No negs here. God Bless!

• Upvote 5

The woman who gave me my first few, the financial advisor I gave an introduction pack to, one family member (my cousin) who has purchased more since and one family member (in-law) to whom a gave a rather large chunk with instructions on how to disburse it among her side of the family when the RV happens, and the family I adopted when my own supply of family ran out and that adopted family can count as one.

There could be other people I know who are involved but sometimes, even living in a small town, you really don't know everyone else's business.

So that's it for me ... 5.

Good thing the success of the RV doesn't count on participants conscripting new buyers or I wouldn't have much. Not an MLM person ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I was just responding on another thread and it got me thinking...........how many other individuals do know personally that own dinar?

I know about 15......we all have plans to meet at my house the second we here of the RV and party like the banks don't open till tomorrow! B):D

Just think it would be interesting to know.......and the lopsters hopefully wont neg the crap out of me on this one.........Go RV!!!

I know a couple dozen and we plan on having a big shindig and then going on a trip. We are going to buy some land, pay off our indebtedness, build a couple new church buildings, and do as much good as we can for people less fortunate!

• Upvote 2

The fellow who got us involved, two others we invited and one at work I overhead on a phone conversation talking about "RV". When I approached him and apologized for evesdropping before I confirmed he was involved, he smiled real big and said he was glad so we could wait together.

I guess that is 6 indluding both of us.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I mentioned it to about 20 at work, of which about 17 bought in. Both my kids, mom and dad and a smattering of others are in.

Not one person I spoke with said I was crazy, but all have said we are the chosen ones...lol

I thought about that, and yes we are. We will all be soon dirty rich.

Bwahahahahahahaha, so it is written, so it shall be.

pp

• Upvote 5

Thanks everyone for your comments....I'm glad everyone has their plans as I really think we might be getting close!

Surprisingly my best friend is the only one who didn't get in that I told. I was very particular about who I told based on wether our not they would allow themselves to be opened minded about it.....I've spoken to several wealthy clients who own it but don't really consider them.....as for my friend who didn't that turrd knows I'm gunna take care of him as I do now! Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The Friend to turned me on to my Dinars....then I finally had to tell my Mom. Couldn't keep secrets

from her any longer. Boy...I'd sure love to be able to help her out when the Dinar RVs...if she can live that long. :D

Go>>>>>>RV sometime soon would sure be *special* :unsure:

• Upvote 3

I mentioned it to about 20 at work, of which about 17 bought in. Both my kids, mom and dad and a smattering of others are in.

Not one person I spoke with said I was crazy, but all have said we are the chosen ones...lol

I thought about that, and yes we are. We will all be soon dirty rich.

Bwahahahahahahaha, so it is written, so it shall be.

pp

Considering the number of people who think this whole Iraqi Dinar thing is a scam and anyone getting into it must be crazy, I just have to wonder where do you work that 17 out of 20 would be considered by an awful lot of people as crazy? Or is it just that you are one heck of a salesman?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Four of us at work on in on this.Told sister and brotherinlaw they thought we were mental.But hey I won't mind being a mental with money!You gotta be in to win.Going to help out a few good friends who really need it and some cash for immediate family members and we each have a charity of choice.There will be a few jobs going spare also!!Goodluck to everyone and go RV.

• Upvote 1