Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: Med - We Are On The Last Leg Of This Journey

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Wolfing Down An Open Faced Peanut Butter Sandwich In A Sand Storm. Hmmm ? I Don't Recall Making It With The "Crunchy" Style ?

12-20-2011 Guru Med MY ONLY CONCERN WITH SHABIBI IS HE OR WILL HE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT THE POLITICAL CRISIS. I AM THINKING - NO. HE HAS ALREADY WAITED TOO LONG FOR THE IMF, ALSO I SEE THEY ARE CALLING FOR IRAQ TO GET INTO THE WTO IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THEY CAN OFFER.

[/url]

12-20-2011 Guru Med WE ARE ON THE LAST LEG OF THIS JOURNEY...I NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS OF THIS IMAGINED THAT THIS IS HOW WE WOULD BE MOVING TO END THIS. I JUST THOUGHT WE WOULD WAKE UP ONE DAY AND IT WOULD BE ON FOREX AND THAT WOULD BE IT. WE GOT WHAT WE HOPED FOR AND I HAVE TO SAY I HAD RESERVATIONS AFTER ALL THE NEGATIVE THAT PARLIAMENT WOULD APPROVE IT BUT AFTER THE LAST 3 DEFEATS IN PARLIAMENT AGAINST MALIKI INITIATIVES AND SINCE IT WAS THE RULE OF LAW THEMSELVES WHO WERE AGAINST IT I THOUGHT WE HAD A SHOT...TURNS OUT IT WASNT REALLY EVER IN JEOPARDY.

12-20-011 Guru Mailman17 THE INITIAL EXCHANGE OF CURRENCY IS GONNA BE HARD ENOUGH...LET ALONE A RATE INCREASE NOT EQUAL TO WHAT THEY ARE ALREADY USED TO...AND THAT IS THE DOLLAR VALUE. THEIR ECONOMY RIGHT NOW IS BASED ON THE US DOLLAR....THATS BEEN HIS [sHABIBI'S] PLAN FROM DAY ONE...PAR VALUE

12-20-2011 Guru Kaperoni So much for December. Parliament is done for this year. So they are going to make the people of Iraq wait and continue to suffer. These guys did literally nothing since returning in Nov from vacation. They now will not return until Jan 4th. Sad. Well...my prediction is that Shabibi will continue to wait. He needs all the economic mechanisms in place to make the economy go once the RV happens...so IMO were looking mid -Jan at the soonest now and that might be asking a lot.

12-19-2011 Guru Med THE RECESS OF PARLIAMENT TILL JAN 3RD...WAS NOT PLANNED, IT WAS NOT A VACATION, THIS WAS A COOLING OFF PERIOD AND A TIME FOR THE TWO POLITICAL BLOCS TO MEET AND TO TRY TO RESOLVE WHAT IS WRONG...NOW AFTER FINDING OUT THAT PARLIAMENT IS CONVINCED IT IS THE RIGHT DECISION TO RAISE THE ZERO'S, IT IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE FOR ME. IT IS NOW FOR SHABIBI TO MAKE THE CALL ...SO RIGHT NOW THIS BY FAR IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT/NIGHTMARE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will add to it DT:

12-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE MIS-INTERPRETED YESTERDAY'S INTEL. THESE UNITED NATIONS SANCTIONS WILL NOT BE IMPOSED UNTIL JANUARY 1, 2012, UNLESS THE IQD ACTIVATION HAS OCCURRED...WE STAND POSITIVE ON THE GROUND THAT WE SIMPLY ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE AND FINITE DETAILS ARE NOT 100% KNOWN TO ANYONE. WE STAND UNITED THAT THIS RV WILL HAPPEN SOON.

12-20-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THIS CAN STILL HAPPEN ANY HOUR. WE KNOW THIS HAS TO HAPPEN FOR EUROPE AS WELL AS THE WORLD ECONOMY.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for posting Dinar Thug! Kaperoni is breaking my heart! Mid January if we're lucky? Hey who was it that said we should punch Santa in the face if we don't get our gift? Wasn't it Easy that said that, jokingly of course? I sure do feel like punching Santa in the face right now, but I don't want to scare the kids. And we still have lots to be grateful for...

Here's to hoping they get it together before mid January. I am still in shock we got past Renee Zellweger. When I was getting the avatar list together, I remember thinking, no way this gets to Morgan Freeman. And here we are on Morgan Freeman...

I can't wait for Adam's chat tomorrow. Hopefully, we hear good news. Revalue Nation, you made me laugh out loud. Plus one to you.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug.....way to take it for the team!!

Watching these Iraqi's, and how they work, or don't work, is almost like watching the Survivor series. They have all their tribes competing, and I am not sure what is going to happen, or who is going to be sent home.... :P

In the end though we will all be laughing our way to da bank!!!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the drive by Thug.... all I gotta say about them boyz over there is what the heyuhl! We need to just lock em all in a room until they "work out their differences" dry.gif... and then see if anybody comes out alive??? unsure.gif

I don't know if anybody is guessing right on this... but I remember something I think it was Phoenix said quite a while back... "it will happen when most folks have either given up on it happening, or when least expected... but it will happen!"wink.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug.....way to take it for the team!!

Watching these Iraqi's, and how they work, or don't work, is almost like watching the Survivor series. They have all their tribes competing, and I am not sure what is going to happen, or who is going to be sent home.... :P

In the end though we will all be laughing our way to da bank!!!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

Not far off NW. It's funny how people tune in to the " GURU" news and follow some of them religously when they are never right. No offence Dinar Thug. People, this time of year is especially challenging for some and yet they hold onto empty words of those that can't possibly have all the answers. Keep the faith in what matters...Family, love, religion or what ever it is that keeps you waking up everyday and not the empty promises that get spewed so easily. NW is right on how tribes will fight,manipulate and even cheat to benifit their clan. It is not possible to decifer their intents nor is it possible to collect all the secret intel out there. Why? Because not all the intel is available for them to gather. I for one will enjoy the spirit of the holidays with or without an RV. That doesn't mean I don't believe in it, but I have always held fast to the fact that nobody and I mean nobody will give us the date or rate unless they are extreamely lucky. It will happen when we least expect it. So for me my intent is to have a very merry Christmas ( even though I am so broke I have to fart to make a cent) and not be stir crazy over events that neither you or I or any guru can for see. God bless you all and may the holidays bring you and your families the joys they remember, the joys of the season, the joys of family but not the joys of empty words and promises. The only words of promise we can give or receive are those of love and the season that shares such. Happy Holidays everyone! We will have our day but nobody can say for sure when that is. Till then remember what is important....and it's not the "GURUS"

• Upvote 4

Not far off NW. It's funny how people tune in to the " GURU" news and follow some of them religously when they are never right. No offence Dinar Thug. People, this time of year is especially challenging for some and yet they hold onto empty words of those that can't possibly have all the answers. Keep the faith in what matters...Family, love, religion or what ever it is that keeps you waking up everyday and not the empty promises that get spewed so easily. NW is right on how tribes will fight,manipulate and even cheat to benifit their clan. It is not possible to decifer their intents nor is it possible to collect all the secret intel out there. Why? Because not all the intel is available for them to gather. I for one will enjoy the spirit of the holidays with or without an RV. That doesn't mean I don't believe in it, but I have always held fast to the fact that nobody and I mean nobody will give us the date or rate unless they are extreamely lucky. It will happen when we least expect it. So for me my intent is to have a very merry Christmas ( even though I am so broke I have to fart to make a cent) and not be stir crazy over events that neither you or I or any guru can for see. God bless you all and may the holidays bring you and your families the joys they remember, the joys of the season, the joys of family but not the joys of empty words and promises. The only words of promise we can give or receive are those of love and the season that shares such. Happy Holidays everyone! We will have our day but nobody can say for sure when that is. Till then remember what is important....and it's not the "GURUS"

Merry Christmas, the reason for the season is how and why we can and should wake up expectant, hopeful and thankful

• Upvote 3

Huh???? Did any of them say anything???

Mid-January??? 2013 maybe......who said this has to happen to save Europe or anyone else??? Iraq has never cared about anyone but themselves so why would they start caring now.....does anyone have a link for the UN announcement that Iraq has been released from chapter VII sanctions??? I haven't been able to locate any such info through their website.....this investment is a long shot, penny stock, prayer at best and just cause (h)okie says it don't make it so.....there were logical arguments on the side that this just might be what it seems, a million-to-one longshot that actually will come in.....so, a couple of bucks risked and hope it does but don't lose sight of what it is.....something that has never happened before and something that always sounded too good to be true....with our troops gone I would now bet that Iraq self-destructs before the currency revalues.....and there is still the strong likelihood that most of us will lose $200 per million with the "raising of the zeros".....I continue to hope but usually its while I'm driving to my daily job...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mid-January??? 2013 maybe......who said this has to happen to save Europe or anyone else??? Iraq has never cared about anyone but themselves so why would they start caring now.....does anyone have a link for the UN announcement that Iraq has been released from chapter VII sanctions??? I haven't been able to locate any such info through their website.....this investment is a long shot, penny stock, prayer at best and just cause (h)okie says it don't make it so.....there were logical arguments on the side that this just might be what it seems, a million-to-one longshot that actually will come in.....so, a couple of bucks risked and hope it does but don't lose sight of what it is.....something that has never happened before and something that always sounded too good to be true....with our troops gone I would now bet that Iraq self-destructs before the currency revalues.....and there is still the strong likelihood that most of us will lose $200 per million with the "raising of the zeros".....I continue to hope but usually its while I'm driving to my daily job...

Dang! blink.gif

• Upvote 1

If you are that sure of losing money, why dont you just sell your dinar and get out while you can?! I wouldnt be invested in something th at I that I didnt believe in! Go RV!

• Upvote 2