Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations schedule meeting Iraq/Kuwait 12/15/2011

yota691

It has to be what it is about. We have seen articles for the past month everyday about chapter 7 and kuwait being the only thing that holds them there. From my understanding the UN will be the ones to announce Iraq out of Chapter 7. Please correct me if I am wrong about that. But that is my understanding and they are meeting with the UN together. So here's hoping.

This waiting and almost............almost.................almost is killing me. :wacko: By the time this RV happens, I might be dead just from the flip/flopping!!! :wacko::wacko: Hope not because I want to do some real flipping and flopping with some real $$$$$$$$$$$ in my pocket. :wub: Hope it's soon, real soon!!

Thanks for the post. :D It's keeping me happy!!

Edited by carolinadukegirl

Anyone hear what the 3pm meeting brought?? Also for those of you that knew my cousin from this site DRV1804 I am pleased to announce he is coming home!! His days in Iraq are over for now, he has served his country well and today I am proud to be a American :)

• Upvote 8

Anyone hear what the 3pm meeting brought?? Also for those of you that knew my cousin from this site DRV1804 I am pleased to announce he is coming home!! His days in Iraq are over for now, he has served his country well and today I am proud to be a American :)

Yay!! Tell him I said hello and glad he's coming home!!

• Upvote 3

Anyone hear what the 3pm meeting brought?? Also for those of you that knew my cousin from this site DRV1804 I am pleased to announce he is coming home!! His days in Iraq are over for now, he has served his country well and today I am proud to be a American smile.gif

Tell him Welcome Home and Thank You.....for his servicetongue.gif

• Upvote 1

That is such great news. I remember your last post about DRV1804. Give him my best, tell him we are proud of him, and I hope he brings home duffel bags full of dinar. Thanks!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Found this on another site, but wonder if this is what the meeting is about. Article is from last year.

REMINDER FROM 2010

Iraq and Chapter 7

Next UN Security Report Due No Later Than January 1st, 2012 ...

Iraq and UN Report December: His Excellency the Minister for human rights to meet with a high-level Coordinator for missing Kuwaiti property ...

from UN Security Council Fact Sheet Dated December 15, 2010:

#6. Requests the Secretary-General to provide written reports on an ongoing basis to the council every six months, with the first report due no later than 1 January 2012, about the United Nations compensation fund, evaluating the continued compliance with the provisions of paragraph 21 of resolution 1483 (2003); and .. #8. Requests the Secretary-General to report and provide analysis to the Council on the usage and expenditure of the escrow account referenced in paragraphs 4 and 5 on an annual basis, the first no later than 31 March 2012, with the final report occurring three months after the transfer of any remaining funds retained for the purposes of paragraphs 4 and 5 to the Gov't of Iraq by 31 December 2016, unless otherwise authorized by the Security Council

I do anticipate what the meeting was actually about...! And so we wait.....

That is such great news. I remember your last post about DRV1804. Give him my best, tell him we are proud of him, and I hope he brings home duffel bags full of dinar. Thanks!

He was always very passionate about the possibility of wealth through the dinar RV, and whats funny is when he found out he was going back to Iraq he would joke and say he had to go back there to get this war over and let Shabs and Maliki know to get this sh** done already! LOL he is a great man and along with all of you would be more than grateful to get his life back and what a great way to kick start that w a nice RV!! :D;)

• Upvote 1

I'm certainly not being a downer here, as I hope for the best as well. However, they have to have UN updates on Iraq every 6 months so this meeting would have been scheduled regardless of the troops. Also, if this is the happenings of lifting Chapter 7, don't worry about not finding out because it will be all over the news - no matter what country you live in! If the meeting was at 3 pm in the middle eastern time zone we probably shouldve heard something by now if the sanctions were lifted. I guess I am being cautiously optimistic, yet realistic due to the on-going issues with Kuwait. Let's hope they were able to resolve those issues "behind closed doors" or we could be waiting another 6 months.

• Upvote 1

I just posted the press release on another thread. Does not look good. But some with more knowledge than logic may interpret differently.

It sure sounds like a "No" to me. There have been bones and artifacts, or remains from our soldiers from Vietnam found, identified and returned 10's or years after the fact. The same thing will be true out in that desert. This could be diligently worked at by well meaninging people for a long time and never completely find every part and parcel.