Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Went to the bank today

randalln

I went to the bank today and took 50million with me JUST TO SEE

WELL YOU KNOW HOW IT WENT ALREADY

rate .00065237 that comes from BBVA compass National head quarters .... where ever that is ..............AND THEY WILL BUY YOUR DINAR

BBVAcompass TEXAS

I sold 1 million for...............$ 652

Why you ask to prove a point all the other sites ..........ARE LIEING THRU THERE ............................TOOTH

50 million would have been 32,000 dollars .......i would just break even at that rate ........................but most of you would go in the hole Bank screens show all currencies

No damn zeros angry.gif

CHECK FOR YOUR SELF I TOLD THE LADY THAT HELPED ME TO BE EXPECTING SOME CALLS ......SHE SAID WE ARE HERE TO HELP...................... CALL AWAY

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post and sacrifice? :D

Since I do not even bother to look at other sites at all, could you enlighten me on the lie they tell?

also what do you mean when you say No damn zeros? Does that mean that you want the zeros to be removed? or was it an intent to say that you do not want zero removal and iof so, which type of removal?

Lastly, I wonder why the banks pay so much less than a dealer at 940.00 (gid)?

rate .00065237 that comes from BBVA compass National head quarters .... where ever that is ..............AND THEY WILL BUY YOUR DINAR

BBVAcompass TEXAS

Why you ask to prove a point all the other sites ..........ARE LIEING THRU THERE ............................TOOTH

50 million would have been 32,000 dollars .......i would just break even at that rate ........................but most of you would go in the hole Bank screens show all currencies

No damn zeros angry.gif

CHECK FOR YOUR SELF I TOLD THE LADY THAT HELPED ME TO BE EXPECTING SOME CALLS ......SHE SAID WE ARE HERE TO HELP...................... CALL AWAY

Next Friday you may have a different reaction:) Let's hope sobiggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

don't know why this was put in rumors But OK

The lady told me on the phone at the bank managers desk .........that there will be a reinstatement after the first of the year at .00365237

Check it if you want BBVA compass texas

And that if i wait i would do better then SHE HAS NO REASON TO LIE

She could have took the 50 million but they will make more after the first.....................

as it is............. they have to hold any they take in now

BUT THE SCREENS SHOW ALL CURRENCIES

Thanks for the post and sacrifice? :D

Since I do not even bother to look at other sites at all, could you enlighten me on the lie they tell?

also what do you mean when you say No damn zeros? Does that mean that you want the zeros to be removed? or was it an intent to say that you do not want zero removal and iof so, which type of removal?

Lastly, I wonder why the banks pay so much less than a dealer at 940.00 (gid)?

There has been pic's for the past week of zeros on bank screens and other sites saying that the banks can't cash any foreign currencies

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Next Friday you may have a different reaction:) Let's hope sobiggrin.gif

The lady at the main BBVA compass Knew all about what was going on with the dinar she told my she has lots of military personal trying to do the same thing that i was ......and they have been fully briefed on the Iraqi dinar

Any thing can change but for the past year it is still business as usual at BBVA compass

now my investment banker at JPmorgan said that my investment on the ISX is taking off ......moving slow but it is moving.............. But she said the cash is dead in the water ...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

don't know why this was put in rumors But OK

The lady told me on the phone at the bank managers desk .........that there will be a reinstatement after the first of the year at .00365237

Check it if you want BBVA compass texas

And that if i wait i would do better then SHE HAS NO REASON TO LIE

She could have took the 50 million but they will make more after the first.....................

as it is............. they have to hold any they take in now

BUT THE SCREENS SHOW ALL CURRENCIES

There has been pic's for the past week of zeros on bank screens and other sites saying that the banks can't cash any foreign currencies

Right on. It shows all currencies they will get for you. And sometimes it had been zeros when I tried to get currency. Someone saying this has never happened it crazy. It may be new to some tellers because they probably do not sell a lot of foreign currency. They will give you the exchange rate and show you if you ask. My bank did.

• Upvote 1

BBVAcompass TEXAS

No damn zeros angry.gif

Why would you bring 50 million with you to prove a point? I would have brought a 10k note & still not cashed it!!!

• Upvote 9

Why would you bring 50 million with you to prove a point? I would have brought a 10k note & still not cashed it!!!

I did not bring 50 to prove a point........................ I sold 1million to prove a point to a friend of mine who was there and believes what all those other sites tell her ....she has to much faith if you know what i mean .

And even a 50 million sacrifice to prove not to follow certain Preaching Men From Other Sites is worth it in my eyes

He is just lucky i can't find him

what I'm telling .... ALL of you is ..............don't buy any more than you can afford to loose .........

I GOT MINE AT $150 per million in 03'................... most of you did not have that opportunity

I DONT LIKE PEOPLE THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PEOPLE ...........

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Are you sure about that rate? That would way more than triple my investment.

Say 1 million at 0.0008547 = $854.70 original of 1170 to 1

1 million at 0.00365237 = $3,652.37 273.80 to 1

Would be sweeeeet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BBVAcompass TEXAS

No damn zeros angry.gif

Thanks, maybe this tells us that not all banks operate alike. Very low sell rate... Can't discount what some of the other banks are showing for currencies. This morning 1st National was still showing zeroes for several currencies.

BTW: Don't be bothered about the rumor section. Technically, rumors are hearsay and anything that does not have proof. It doesn't mean it's not true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you sure about that rate? That would way more than triple my investment.

Say 1 million at 0.0008547 = $854.70 original of 1170 to 1

1 million at 0.00365237 = $3,652.37 273.80 to 1

Would be sweeeeet.

All she told me was that she could offer that rate to me after the first

My felling on this is that the actual rate is 10 cents rite in line with what Adam has been saying

But no bank is going to give the Actual rate on re-buy ....they take there points before giving you a rate ...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My felling on this is that the actual rate is 10 cents rite in line with what Adam has been saying

But no bank is going to give the Actual rate on re-buy ....they take there points before giving you a rate ...........

Thanks for the info. BTW are you gonna be okay with $45,000,000.00 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actual rate of .10 but paying 0.00365237? That is a very big spread. They would be making around $94,000 on every million and I don't see that happening. But if this is the case I'll be reinvesting in the new dinar because Adam said it would probably be bought at face value at the the RV rate, which would be .10.

• Upvote 1

Hey Ranalln... Certainly they provided you with a recipt for this transaction... Can you shoot it and post it up? Not callin you out... I'd like to see it... Post that link...!

It don't show anything but a deposit in my account and that ant going on line SORRY

BUT YOU CAN CALL TOMORROW MORNING 9:am BBVA COMPASS beaumont texas ....on lucas ......they are open all day

She is expecting calls ANY teller knows now what Iraqi dinar is at that branch

but if you call the main branch where ever that is bbvacompass is the 4th largest bank in America there foreign currency department definitely know all about Iraqi Dinar .

AND WILL HELP YOU wink.gif

there is even a branch right down the street from you in .........cut n shoot

Edited by randalln

It don't show anything but a deposit in my account and that ant going on line SORRY

BUT YOU CAN CALL TOMORROW MORNING 9:am BBVA COMPASS beaumont texas ....on lucas ......they are open all day

She is expecting calls ANY teller knows now what Iraqi dinar is at that branch

but if you call the main branch where ever that is bbvacompass is the 4th largest bank in America there foreign currency department definitely know all about Iraqi Dinar .

AND WILL HELP YOU wink.gif

there is even a branch right down the street from you in .........cut n shoot

Thanks Bud...

Actual rate of .10 but paying 0.00365237? That is a very big spread. They would be making around $94,000 on every million and I don't see that happening. But if this is the case I'll be reinvesting in the new dinar because Adam said it would probably be bought at face value at the the RV rate, which would be .10.

MY exact words to her

Me..... i think i will be going to Iraq or Kuwait with mine because it is a lot of spread

but .10 is not 10 cents

.01065327 is ten cents

.003 cents gives you 30,000 per million

.030 cents gives you 300,000

.00086 eighth of a cent gives you 860 per million

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3