Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can't get anyone at DB to answer the phone?

Operater never picks up, puts me on hold......then it hangs up on me??? I sent layaway deposit 7 days ago...still not posted? It could be slow mail and busy DB.

Hmmmmmmm

I have never had an issue with them. Of course when sending it in the mail I received a tracking number. The same day they received payment they sent an email notification.

HAS ANYONE HAD DIFFICULTY RECEIVING LAYAWAY TRANSACTIONS FROM DB?? NOT THAT I HAVE ...BUT WHAT ABOUT OPEN TRANSACTIONS AFTER AN RV?? WHAT IS EVERYBODY'S BEST GUESS?? HAD PREVIOUSLY USED FIRST CONVENIENCE ....BUT THAT IS NO LONGER AN OPTION....

ALSO... CAN A ROTH FUND DINAR PURCHASES??? AND WHAT ARE THE AGE LIMITATIONS FOR SET UP AND DISTRIBUTION?? PROBABLY BEEN ANSWERED MANY TIMES BEFORE.....BUT STILL NEED TO KNOW....

THIS IS A GREAT SITE.....VERY INFORMATIVE...THANKS FOR ALL OF THE GREAT POSTS.....INVALUABLE INFORMATION ....AND SLIGHTLY WARPED BUT AMUSING HUMOR....

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND HOLD YOU AND YOURS IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND....

MAYDAY

OK...Talked with PEGGY today over at DB.... Account was updated today...I was told that it takes 5-7 days to post to accounts once they receive the deposit.

UK? I hope I can still cashout in Atlanta!!!

LET'S GO ALREADY!!!

MAKEITRAIN !!!

You have to fly to London to cash out. I'll go with you, show you where to go to there, but I only fly first class, and I drink alot, so bring plenty of money!!! :D

Edited by lomeygoat