Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV SO CLOSE

RVandGolf

EVERYONE THIS IS PROOF!

Bank Screens are showing 0.000000 and we are very close i believe...

I guess JonnyWG was right (;

There is no link because DV wont let me post it... go to... Dinar recaps Blog page and go down to the picture of the woman with her finger onthe letters IQD 0.0000 (:

Edited by RVandGolf
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yup, I agree, not much credence in a picture! However, let's just say it's credible...What does it mean? Is is possible that the worthless IQD, is even more worthless, today than it was yesterday? laugh.gif Because now, according to the "bank screens" it's worth ZERO! tongue.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

EVERYONE THIS IS PROOF!

Bank Screens are showing 0.000000 and we are very close i believe...

There is no link because DV wont let me post it... go to... Dinar recaps Blog page and go down to the picture of the woman with her finger onthe letters IQD 0.0000 (:

Don't get all excited stay grounded. The 00000 on bank screens doesn't mean squat, The zero's been on bank screens for months. :lol: :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If all those currencies are worth 0.00, ill take a million of each...and a diet pepsi.

No joke! How come nobody's got a bank story, with currencies at ZEROtongue.gif , you figure, there would be a long line at the banks! But, you will have to pay for that diet pepsi, and not in dinar, either tongue.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

EVERYONE THIS IS PROOF!

Yep! I guess JonnyWrong(a)Gain was right for the last 2 weeks. Money hasn't changed hands internationally for two weeks because those super secret squirrel bank screens have been stuck on 00.000. Oh and before that they were blank for about 6 weeks.

Thanks for the post RVandGolf...and thanks for being right JonnyWrong(a)Gain!

• Upvote 1

FWIW Here is the Post from Last Week ....

Picture of the 00000000′s showing, emailed in from Eagle Has Landed: Dinar Recaps 11/28/11

November 29th, 2011 07:18 am

from Eagle Has Landed

Are the zeroes 00000000 real?

This photo was posted on ############# (site where jonnywg and BWM post)

I have NO personal knowledge if photo is real or not. It was posted by a member and BWM said it was correct.

Don’t panic if you do not see IQD. The photo is not large enough to show all currencies.

Purpose of the photo is to PROVE that all zeroes 0000000 are showing as BUY and SELL rates.

Photo is not dated.

http://i1093.photobu...g/ratesheet.jpg

http://i1093.photobu...g/ratesheet.jpg

This post has been edited by Bumper64: 29 November 2011 - 07:00 AM

Reason for edit: Removed link to another Dinar Web Site!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/93170-picture-of-the-00000000%e2%80%b2s-showing-bank-screens/#ixzz1fsDpT7zI

Sorry Folks but More of the Same from the Pumper Brigade ! :blink:

B) B) B)

I saw it on Dinar Recaps. I could do the same thing in 2 minuets on Excel.. no lie. I hope and pray that it's for real though! Go RV!!! :D

pls do the same thing and make it look nearly the same...you can't.....it might be an old photo though...but its geniuine i a photoshop user and i tested the photo...its real