Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck hints at Dinar RV!!!

navysky

Don't get me wrong Wyoming, by the way I am from Wyoming. But I just as soon Glenn Beck do something else, follow a democrat on the golf course and forget about it. Its sort of that "Shoo Fly shoo!"

I agree with you, but if this thing is as big as I have been led to believe, I don't think one man from the west, with a mic can mess this thing up. Nice to talk to someone from Wyoming.

• Upvote 1

Glenn Beck is a notorious liar, and I'll bet he's lying if he says he has never heard anyone talk about this unmentioned thing, assuming that it is the Iraqi dinar. He's probably invested himself. That's all the closer I would like Glenn Beck to be with this investment. I would not buy anything that man hocks on his show.

WHAT? That is so uncalled for. I am going to neg you so bad!

Thanks, Ziggy!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Sanssouci, on 02 December 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

That would head off any damage Glenn Beck would do. I don't like Glenn Beck, and I will dislike him all the more if he ruins this for us.

Ditto....

Agree with you both !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sanssouci, on 02 December 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

That would head off any damage Glenn Beck would do. I don't like Glenn Beck, and I will dislike him all the more if he ruins this for us.

Agree with you both !

For crying out loud, he can't ruin it!!!!!! Quit worrying about Beck,

• Upvote 4

Glenn Beck is a notorious liar, and I'll bet he's lying if he says he has never heard anyone talk about this unmentioned thing, assuming that it is the Iraqi dinar. He's probably invested himself. That's all the closer I would like Glenn Beck to be with this investment. I would not buy anything that man hocks on his show.

Thanks, Ziggy!

I would have done more damage, but I ran out of ammo. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

In the end of the clip he used the word REPARATIONS, which means compensation for war for example. The US is leaving Iraq (any other countries? - no), talking about forex and wealth transfer from west to other countries.

Would fit IQD quite nicely...plus that people with even little money could join this investment to "protect themselves"...gold and silver will not do here as small money not enough to protect, options etc. will not do as they are one of main reasons for this whole financial mess we are in etc.

Would be interesting to hear what he says on Monday...

I agree with both Make11 and Physicsteach. Also, let's see what Becks Monday show brings. Go RV!!!

I personally do not care for Beck but that he may have an opinion about something I would be interested. I do not though, see why he would not just come out and give his complete opinion or theory on some mystery currency bailing out the European markets ? Why be so vague and cryptic. I did not hear the program so I cannot completely comment on what was said but if he did not specifically mention the Dinar i do see what this could mean.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In the end of the clip he used the word REPARATIONS, which means compensation for war for example. The US is leaving Iraq (any other countries? - no), talking about forex and wealth transfer from west to other countries.

Would fit IQD quite nicely...plus that people with even little money could join this investment to "protect themselves"...gold and silver will not do here as small money not enough to protect, options etc. will not do as they are one of main reasons for this whole financial mess we are in etc.

Would be interesting to hear what he says on Monday...

Heard the program at work myself. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He is always pushing buy gold, food etc. But when he started on this I actually stopped. He also stated he did not understand currencies, how it all works and needed to discuss it with experts over the weekend. He had a working theory but did not want to discuss it until he learned more and would get back to us on Monday. Now is he pushing for us all to listen in on Monday? Maybe. Is he possibly referring to a basket of currencies (that we have heard rumored) revaluing??? Maybe. Look what they did to the dollar this week. Is it possible the elite are shifting their monies to these said countries to "protect" themselves and he has figured it out? Their money goes up in value in foreign accounts while the euro for instance loses. Not IQD alone, but the whole enchilada so to speak. Just thoughts that I had when I heard it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For crying out loud, he can't ruin it!!!!!! Quit worrying about Beck,

WYOMING, thank you for your response.

I am not worried at all about Glenn Beck.

I think he is not an honest person, only a sensationalist and always provoking rage and hate.

The only thing that I am worried about our investment is “if the GOI mess up” and everything goes downhill as well as our investment.

Personally, I think they did and are doing A Lot of progress and going on the right path. :)

So GO RV ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio this morning (and you could probably go back and relisten to his morning radio show on some podcast or however people do it these days) but I heard it live this morning at 11:15 am EST, 10:15 CST, 9:15 MST or 8:15 PST!! You'd have to go back and listen to the actual conversation that went on but what I remember form the conversation was that he (Glenn) was talking to Stu (his producer and friend) about something he's looking into, that MAY be what is bailing out the European Debt Crisis. He mentioned George Soros and Obama and that he was frustrated with them (not sure if they had anything to do with the Dinar from his viewpoint). He mentioned currencies from other countries, he mentioned that he would be looking more into it this weekend and that he would be reporting back early next week about what he found (from looking more into it). He hinted that it was something that anyone could afford to buy into and that it WAS a big risk, but he thinks that it could very well be what is going to bail out the European Countries. There were other clues and hints he dropped, but I don't remember all of them right now...suffice it to say, I do believe that THIS conversation was hinting at the Dinar RV and the global realignment of currencies. I am too busy to go looking for the podcast and am heading out of town, but anyone on here could do a little research and find his conversation this morning and even transcribe the conversation so we could find the hints he dropped.

The biggest reason I see this as AWESOME is that Glenn regularly has more than a million listeners and I thought it was more like 3 million daily listeners. IF the ones in control of this RV don't want another million people scrambling to buy Dinar at the last minute, then they better RV before Monday morning.

Anyone else hear this? Your thoughts?

I heard this live on Beck this morning and my first thought was the Dinar. He is signing books tomorrow about 9 miles from where I live, at WalMart in the Woodlands, TX. Look it up is you'd like. I might have to go get a book signedwink.gif

Mak63

Yes, I have actually listened to him. In fact, I listen to him often throughout the week.......I am a registered Libertarian.

If this statement that you listen to him is true, and you are intelletually honest, you would know that many of the things he's talked about in the past have happened and are happening now. He is "out there" because we don't want to believe our own government would act in a manner not in the best interest of the people.......... Example: Current administration, 4+ trillion dollars in debt in less than 3 years........ OUR kids and grandkids can't pay off our $15 trillion in debt in their lifetimes!!!!!!!! That is not in the best interest of "the people"........ ie you, me and every other red blooded American!!!!! Beck see's the big picture correctly and articulates it, whether we like it or not. I don't like some of the things he says either, but unfortunately, he's right quite often.

Mak63

• Upvote 8