Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: Iraq today has full sovereignty

k98nights

Tony , I can't wait until I can sing Take this job and shove it :lol::lol:

:D :D :D

The master plan is still rolling out... Article links not listed... but most of you have read or heard this information just within the last 4 months.

• Vietnamese article announced they will Rv the Dong within the next 4 months (that was August timeframe)
  • China agreed they will consider revaluing their currency (some push by the President and Treasury secretary, Geithner)
  • Banks informing staff on how to accept foreign currencies (NOT how to cash-in per se)
  • Currencies on hold with bank institutions at a rate of zero (almost 2 weeks now)
  • China began trading on the Australian market Monday the 28th
  • Euro zone unusual activity
  • Federal Bank reserves believed to have been strengthened
  • World Banks/Countries agreeing to a plan to support each other with transfers of money if and when needed
  • Iraq must be sovereign country

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release of Chapter 7 (perhaps pending)

Rates reset (pending)

Could be other outstanding milestones (we'll have to wait)

Dates from Adam are still in play.

So exciting! Thanks for posting.

Thank you mojack. I have never invested before so reading here I have learned so much. I thank ALL of you for being great teachers, conversations and debates. I hope to beable to meet some of you all when this finally happens!

Plus one. There are some great people here and I learned a lot. Go RV!

• Upvote 1

They have already signed a big oil contract, and are meeting or will be meeting (saw something on that) soon on the HCL... it appears like it is all coming down to the wire simultaneously.... and it looks like it's time to change my diaper!!!! wink.giflaugh.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Who knows if it RVs right you may even be able to afford some one else to change your diaper :rolleyes:;):lol:

• Upvote 2

No, not unless they have complied with reparations with Kuwait. That is the issue hanging us up on Chapter 7. Maliki is off to Kuwait next week, probably a PR photo op, so the reparations and agreements are probably complete IMHO, just not announced. Maliki would not be going to Kuwait into negotiations, no head of state would. The agreements are done ahead of time, otherwise the head of state would not go. You would not go if you had the possibility of failing. But this is Iraq, and we know they love to fight and posture.

In the overall picture, I do not think the Kuwait obligations are complicated or demand too much. It is ego and posturing that is holding them back. Iraq owes Kuwait 18 billion, archives that were stolen, and bodies lost during the war.

I posted in News yesterday, an article about what Chapter 7 is and why Kuwait is holding Iraq in it, if interested. There is no date or rate in it, but some may enjoy it.

Shelley, still waiting on that pink party hat? I haven't forgotten.

Yes, and the Fat Lady is warming up. She is gargling in the back room.

Maliki goes to Kuwait next week to discuss Chapter 7. IMHO. It is done. B)

Lets not forget about the Border issues with Kuwait, I don't think they are resolved, could be wrong tho

Baghdad (news) .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that Iraq today has a full sovereignty, and got it fully without any shortcomings, noting that the United States has fulfilled its commitments and withdraw completely from Iraq, as Iraq is today enjoys full sovereignty.

Maliki said in a speech at the ceremony to hand over the presidential palaces and the headquarters of U.S. forces to the Iraqi government Bmtarabgdad International attended reporter Agency (news) said on Thursday that Iraq is one of the historic days of Iraq after the receipt of full sovereignty, and get rid of a dictatorial regime, fall of the tyrant Saddam Iraq and the Iraqis got on freedom and democracy, supported by the United States and the international community.

Maliki pointed to: that this day is one of the most complete days on Iraq, where he received full sovereignty, and the extensive relationships and long-term with the largest country in the world.

And carry-Maliki is what happened in Iraq before the fall of 2003, the Baath Party, said: bear the party responsible for what happened to the destruction and backwardness, he said, al-Maliki: After 2003, we were able to build a democratic state is evolving day by day, as this development has enabled to create strong relationships from many countries, and highlighted with the United States, which must provide them with thanks, for its commitment to withdraw after we signed the Convention on the frameworks strategy with President Bush and committed Bntivha President Obama. ........link :...http://www.ikhnews.com/

Translated Article

Edited by TexasGranny
added link to translated article
  • Upvote 2

Tony , I can't wait until I can sing Take this job and shove it :lol::lol:

Johnny Paycheck rules! He had his share of troubles, but it's a shame he's no longer with us.

Your right I am silly..... I was always into Motown much more than the Beatles, I am the youngest of 4 so I was always stuck listening to music I wasn't really my liking. At least I had the right group !!!! :lol:

It was Paul, yes. I have done that song at karaoke before. Paul has a great voice.

Iraq owes Kuwait 18 billion, archives that were stolen, and bodies lost during the war.

The "bodies lost during the war" part doesn't make sense to me. The war with Kuwait was fought almost entirely within Kuwait's borders. Did Iraq take prisoners of war and then execute them?

Sorry, I did not realize that K98Knight had already posted this news. My apologies......Mods, you may delete this or add it to K98Knight's post. Blessings & a GIANT YIPPIE to all ! !

Sorry, I did not realize that K98Knight had already posted this news. My apologies......Mods, you may delete this or add it to K98Knight's post. Blessings & a GIANT YIPPIE to all ! !

No, not unless they have complied with reparations with Kuwait. That is the issue hanging us up on Chapter 7. Maliki is off to Kuwait next week, probably a PR photo op, so the reparations and agreements are probably complete IMHO, just not announced. Maliki would not be going to Kuwait into negotiations, no head of state would. The agreements are done ahead of time, otherwise the head of state would not go. You would not go if you had the possibility of failing. But this is Iraq, and we know they love to fight and posture.

In the overall picture, I do not think the Kuwait obligations are complicated or demand too much. It is ego and posturing that is holding them back. Iraq owes Kuwait 18 billion, archives that were stolen, and bodies lost during the war.

I posted in News yesterday, an article about what Chapter 7 is and why Kuwait is holding Iraq in it, if interested. There is no date or rate in it, but some may enjoy it.

Shelley, still waiting on that pink party hat? I haven't forgotten.

Yes, and the Fat Lady is warming up. She is gargling in the back room.

Maliki goes to Kuwait next week to discuss Chapter 7. IMHO. It is done. B)

Great post C. I really think it is done. The reason is the United States is very influential in the UN, and how they staged it. Vice President Biden announced it, Maliki acknowledged they were indeed a sovereign nation. However no announcement from UN officially so we will see, we

I'm not sure, but it seems they will be real soon if they're not already. "Full sovereignty" sounds pretty good to me.... kinda like "life on Mars" LOL

Good news for sure.

"Life on Mars" is a good analogy - I've always equated Iraq to the 'Moon'; Politicians and the media present the face of the Iraq moon for us to see, but when you actually go there you end up on the 'Dark Side of the Moon'...