Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAVE YOU NOTICED?

With the Holidays on us & the price of oil right around 100.00 per barrel, have you

noticed that gas is going down.Why is that? could it be that we are ALREADY

buying our oil from Iraqi at the discounted rate. Prices going down this time of year

with oil up does not add up.

What think you?

• Upvote 3

Just something that happened last week to my sister in law who is the manager of a major Hotel chain in OH. One her guests was a truck driver, who had been shut down by his company for being out of hours on his log book. Since he had to park his semi due to being out of hours, he had no transportation to go eat at the nearby restaurants. My sister in law is a very compassionate person, and offered to take him somewhere to grab some carry-out. As she was driving him to his place of choice, my sister in law commented on the high cost of gas to make general conversation. The truck driver told her that he was sure the prices were going to come down shortly. Of course she asked him why he believed that. He responded that had a lot of investments for his retirement, and his broker told him that there was a lot of buzz on Wall Street that there was going to be a major event world wide, and it would effect the cost of fuel. At first my sister in law thought he might have been a Dinar investor, but after a few minutes of conversation she realized he was not talking about Dinar at all, but some other Wall Street investments he had made. She did ask him if his broker had any idea what event might be happening. He responded that no one would say, but whatever it was, it was going to be a huge happening, and would be either late in November or in December.

Not predicting anything with this info, just thought it applied to the topic of this thread, and was a very interesting conversation that took place.

• Upvote 5

Just something that happened last week to my sister in law who is the manager of a major Hotel chain in OH. One her guests was a truck driver, who had been shut down by his company for being out of hours on his log book. Since he had to park his semi due to being out of hours, he had no transportation to go eat at the nearby restaurants. My sister in law is a very compassionate person, and offered to take him somewhere to grab some carry-out. As she was driving him to his place of choice, my sister in law commented on the high cost of gas to make general conversation. The truck driver told her that he was sure the prices were going to come down shortly. Of course she asked him why he believed that. He responded that had a lot of investments for his retirement, and his broker told him that there was a lot of buzz on Wall Street that there was going to be a major event world wide, and it would effect the cost of fuel. At first my sister in law thought he might have been a Dinar investor, but after a few minutes of conversation she realized he was not talking about Dinar at all, but some other Wall Street investments he had made. She did ask him if his broker had any idea what event might be happening. He responded that no one would say, but whatever it was, it was going to be a huge happening, and would be either late in November or in December.

Not predicting anything with this info, just thought it applied to the topic of this thread, and was a very interesting conversation that took place.

I always was told truck drivers kept 2 log books,, kind of the same as flight crew having 2 passports .

Has something changed?

LOL! Unfortunately yes things have changed. In Sept of 2010 new rules came out that have really clamped down on those kinds of things. Lots of electronic logging that literally shuts the truck down when the driver s out of hours. I know this since we own a trucking co. Many of the big companies now do the electronic logging. Some companies even pay for the driver to stay in a motel since it is cheaper than running the truck to stay cool/warm for 34 hours till the driver gets his restart.

• Upvote 1

I will predict it. Global Settlements. :D Bondlady had a post that was very interesting. Just wondering if this is the same stuff.

• Upvote 1

Come on folks. Ya"ll know as well as me that gas goes UPPPP every holiday, Labor day, the 4th, Memorial day Christmas. Its not flippin coins or anything else. I think

we are already buyin oil from Iraqi. Just my thoughts & I hope it pans out.I think we"re there!!

• Upvote 1

I would like to add something on why the price of oil is high and gas price is low---It is two fold and the one poster was correct summer months are peak times for driving--winter is not

Now what you must think about is wintertime there is a far greater need for heating oil for homes and businesses!

reversal for sure

next part of this is --that when they refine oil into the various products Gasoline byproduct actually is produced first in the distallation process as it is light and produced first with more distaltion you get even lighter products as benzene, tylene, and all the others---now the second thing to remember is heating oil AKA desiel is actually still at the bottom of the oil chain ---summer --no demand for bulk desiel-[except transportation industry]-winter big demand for heating oil and it is sold off at higher prices---gasoline sales down, price goes down as they have it anyway--no way not to get gasoline in the distaltion process--winter home heating oil demand high and sold off at higher prices-

Hope I stated it correctly but those are the facts.

• Upvote 1

I will predict it. Global Settlements. Bondlady had a post that was very interesting. Just wondering if this is the same stuff.

Global Settlements have nothing to do with brokers and investments for retirement. Can't invest in them.....and if they do come to fruition, it will have no bearing on stocks, but simply people being paid out for things such as past indiscretions such as Black Farmers and Indian Settlements. This of course would be a huge stimulus to daily economy as it will provide money via a redistribution of wealth to the "common people"

• Upvote 1

I would like to add something on why the price of oil is high and gas price is low---It is two fold and the one poster was correct summer months are peak times for driving--winter is not

Now what you must think about is wintertime there is a far greater need for heating oil for homes and businesses!

reversal for sure

next part of this is --that when they refine oil into the various products Gasoline byproduct actually is produced first in the distallation process as it is light and produced first with more distaltion you get even lighter products as benzene, tylene, and all the others---now the second thing to remember is heating oil AKA desiel is actually still at the bottom of the oil chain ---summer --no demand for bulk desiel-[except transportation industry]-winter big demand for heating oil and it is sold off at higher prices---gasoline sales down, price goes down as they have it anyway--no way not to get gasoline in the distaltion process--winter home heating oil demand high and sold off at higher prices-

Hope I stated it correctly but those are the facts.

Last Dec I was payin 3.75 per gallon for mid-grade gas.

I paid 3.12 for gas yesterday. somethings up

Come on folks. Ya"ll know as well as me that gas goes UPPPP every holiday, Labor day, the 4th, Memorial day Christmas. Its not flippin coins or anything else. I think

we are already buyin oil from Iraqi. Just my thoughts & I hope it pans out.I think we"re there!!

Not sure what to believe here....In my area, gas has been averaging in the $3.50 and above range. Now all of a sudden, it is at $3.10 and dropping....It didn't go over $3.50 during the Labor day holiday either....So could it be or couldn't it.....I would rather believe it is in our favor....at least in the gas tank area....LOL.....If by chance the other dream is rolling.....YAAAAAAAAY for us!!!!!

GOOOOOOO RV, ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!! :woot:

Gas prices are a supply and demand....But it has nothing to do with barrel oil prices today. They work off speculation bid on months ago. Hoping we use what they think we use. If the world wide crude industry cuts down on inventory then prices go up because we ae using less. The more we use generally brings prices down...THE PROBLEM is now we are stuck on high prices and they are factored into what we can and cant afford. So we use less now in America than we ever did because of the economy. FInd a way to fix the economy then prices should come down if not then its more greed.........