Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

well... it's Sunday...

Alex38

It's Sunday in Iraq. RV or not to RV? That is the question!!!! :blink:

We hope, we hope, we hope! emot-woot.gif

I think the next day or two are gonna be crucial... and hopefully these folks can agree on some key issues for a change! rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif We got a party to plan!!! laugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man oh man!

I'm reading where the "screens" are starting to load and the UST people are called in at 6:00 am this morning.

I'm also reading where now we are looking at Tuesday - Wednesday - or Thursday

Sure hope these people are legit that's posting all this info.

Come on RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We hope, we hope, we hope! emot-woot.gif

I think the next day or two are gonna be crucial... and hopefully these folks can agree on some key issues for a change! rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif We got a party to plan!!! laugh.gif

The only thing that's crucial is that IRAQ will not get anything done. This Rv situation is going to bleed into next year watch! Pretty soon X-mas will come and pass, then the next new thing will be " After the New Year looks like we could see the rate the ride is finally over!" BLAH BLAH ... :unsure::blink:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Man oh man!

I'm reading where the "screens" are starting to load and the UST people are called in at 6:00 am this morning.

Come on RV!!!!!

Anyone who is telling you that they "see" it on the screens or that they're calling in the UST at 6am on Sunday is is full of it... Don't fall for the rope a dope dude! Stay away from those sites... Welcome to DV!

• Upvote 6

The only thing that's crucial is that IRAQ will not get anything done. This Rv situation is going to bleed into next year watch! Pretty soon X-mas will come and pass, then the next new thing will be " After the New Year looks like we could see the rate the ride is finally over!" BLAH BLAH ... :unsure::blink:

and if thAts the case, i will be grateful that im able to be in this investment, so will so many other....patient....grateful.....people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man oh man!

Come on RV!!!!!

If not Tuesday, wed, or Thurdsday, maybe it will be next weekend, and so on and so on

• Upvote 1

Man oh man!

Come on RV!!!!!

Welcome, newbie. I'm reading the same thing...Only problem, it's the same story I've been reading every weekend since June! Hang in there and don't get too excited over info that is posted by the "GURUS"

• Upvote 2

It is olnly just 9:15am Sunday here in Aussie....so it is VERY early in Iraq. Let's give these good iraqi folk time to wake up..stretch their arms....have a cup of tea...breathe in the fresh Iraqi air.....smell the flowers.....and....

GITTER DONE!!!!

Go RV!!

I love your post! Let's do this thing!! :D

Welcome to DV Dautch!

It is olnly just 9:15am Sunday here in Aussie....so it is VERY early in Iraq. Let's give these good iraqi folk time to wake up..stretch their arms....have a cup of tea...breathe in the fresh Iraqi air.....smell the flowers.....and....make a few bombs......shoot at the sky a few times......sing the we hate america anthem.....and..............

GITTER DONE!!!!

Go RV!!

As much as I wouldn't want to.....I tend to agree with you... Unfortunately.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

and if thAts the case, i will be grateful that im able to be in this investment, so will so many other....patient....grateful.....people

When it comes to that....You can already call me ( and lots of others) very patient after almost 8 looooong years... I admit that once in awhile the bad thought of a dangling carrot pops up in my mind ( and others, I'm sure)... I then try to reject that thought...

Now I really hope to be able to show how grateful I can be......As soon as humanly possible.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

COME ON!!! TOO MANY PUMPERS OUT THERE PASSING OUT KOOL AID. WHEN IT HAPPENS; GREAT, BUT UNTIL THEN LET GOO ROOS SPEW OUT THEIR B.S; JUST IGNORE IT!

• Upvote 1

It is olnly just 9:15am Sunday here in Aussie....so it is VERY early in Iraq. Let's give these good iraqi folk time to wake up..stretch their arms....have a cup of tea...breathe in the fresh Iraqi air.....smell the flowers.....and....

GITTER DONE!!!!

Go RV!!

Ha ......:lol: :lol:

You guys have the best darn coffee :D :D Luv it!!!!!!!

RV dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Man oh man!

Come on RV!!!!!

Then we have 2-3 more days to buy dinar.

I was going off of what Adam Montana speculated. This is HIS site. B)

I knew that!wink.gif Seems like some folks are getting mighty jumping around here.... instead of actually believing something can actually happen soon, they would rather push it off into the extended future, why for???? I know it's hard to keep believing, life can be hard like that... but somehow, someway... ya gotta keep believing that things can work out eventually, yup.... it's called faith. We all have it, just some of us might have more than others! Don't believe me? How about when you take a road trip to some place you have never been before and you drive over a hill... how do you "know" there is a road over that hill and you won't just drive over a cliff? unsure.gif You "have faith" in the highway department that built the road! Same here! We believe that the "evidence is there" that this thing is going to happen. Sure we don't know exactly when, or for exactly how much... but many of us believe it will happen sooner than later. Can we absolutely "prove" that it will be real soon... no more than you can "prove" it will be much later! wink.gif

So kindly stop the bashing when the ones extending a date possibility just express their opinion... esp. when it is based on solid information that really truly could happen (i.e. Adam's post's have been referring to the end of Nov., early Dec. for a few weeks now). If you wanna get hard core about your best guess... go ahead and open a thread of your own instead of coming on someone else's and raining on their parade. rolleyes.gif Just my opinion folks, it's what I grew up learning to call "respect". Thanks again for posting Alex! wink.gif

• Upvote 4