Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What song

cooked

I know there is a thread about favorite bands but what song do you think best represents you or do you feel you can relate to best. Feel freee to post the videp if available. This could be cool to see more about who we see others to be like.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=youtube%20a%20pirate%20looks%20at%2040&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKNmULx6sMo4&ei=lA3PTvWGA8Lq0gGitaHzDw&usg=AFQjCNFLW1fjBvgKnpisq8q40qonYX3Z-w

• Upvote 5

Ragged Old Flag, American by birth and Southern by the grace of God;
Why me Lord, for I am saved by the Grace of God;
He’s Alive; I live because He lives;
By His Wounds; for I am healed by His Wounds; and
Mid Night Cry; for I shall see His Face, for I have been set free, and covered by His Righteousness now have eternal life.

When it comes to the government, i feel this song is me.

Alice in Chains - Man in the Box

When it comes to love, i feel this song is me.

Truely Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

When it comes to my Mom, i feel this song is me.

Song for Mama - Boys II Men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAh0Tn0B8Gk

When it comes to life, i feel this song is me.

Handlebars - Flowbots

When it comes to Loppers, i feel this song is me.

Apologize - One Republic

and

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

:blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 2

Let's see....with my life's experience. 2 songs come to mind...."Witchy Woman by the Eagles (well maybe not quite "witchy", but if you replace that "W" with another consonant, that might be more appropriate tongue.gif ) and "These Boots Were Made For Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra. emot-shakehead.gifemot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This song performed by Gary Chapman is my strongest wish for my own life and those of everyone I meet....

Sincerely Yours

my prayer is that it's truth will touch all who listen..... :D

Let's see....with my life's experience. 2 songs come to mind...."Witchy Woman by the Eagles (well maybe not quite "witchy", but if you replace that "W" with another consonant, that might be more appropriate tongue.gif ) and "These Boots Were Made For Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra. emot-shakehead.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Did a sermon with that title some years ago Dogmatic !! Had them play the Nancy Sinatra version before I began... :lmao:

• Upvote 1

This song performed by Gary Chapman is my strongest wish for my own life and those of everyone I meet....

Sincerely Yours

my prayer is that it's truth will touch all who listen..... biggrin.gif

Did a sermon with that title some years ago Dogmatic !! Had them play the Nancy Sinatra version before I began... emot-LMAO.gif

I need to hear that sermon! I need to hear a different twist on that song! BTW, "Sincerely Yours", beautifully written and it's definitely a song that is representative of you, my friend! smile.gif

• Downvote 1