Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is Bumper?

rocketman2010

Hey guys and gals, I am still here 3-4 times a day!!!!! smile.gif

We have such GREAT Mods and GREAT Members on here these days that I don't have to break up fights like I use to or try to stop someone from bashing and can spend a little time just reading the threads!!!

Plus like easy said, I have been fighting off gout attacks and taking medications that make me sick to my stomach so my online stay might be a little shorter that in the past but I am getting better!!

I am VERY THANKFUL to each and every one of you for thinking about me!!

This is why I LOVE this site!! Great site with GREAT people!! tip_hat.gif

Bump

Bumper is resting in a round room with padded wallswacko.gif ...........................to many crybabies and Newbiesemot-shakehead.gif

Then SNAP

You are so funny!! I love it!! laugh.gif

BTW: Doctor switched me over to " Uloric" for my gout and it seems to be helping!! Plus I am still trying all the suggestions that you all were kind enough to give me and I am at about 85% pain free at this point so I am excited to be able to walk without crutches (spelling??) laugh.gif

• Upvote 5

We have such GREAT Mods and GREAT Members on here these days that I don't have to break up fights like I use to or try to stop someone from bashing and can spend a little time just reading the threads!!!

Gee Bumper.... whaz a guy to do where there are no fights to break up?huh.gif We could start a pay per view site with Thugs, Clowns, and Pigs doing some kind of mud wrestling event? Just a thought! unsure.gif Or we could hope for a quick RV so the "wait is finally over"... yeah, no offence, but I like the latter idea a wee bit better! wink.gif

Hope you feeling better bud... take care!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Plus like easy said, I have been fighting off gout attacks and taking medications that make me sick to my stomach so my online stay might be a little shorter that in the past but I am getting better!!

Bump

Glad to see your still here kick'n it.

I first battled kidney stones and then developed a couple of bouts of gout in my big toe.

Uric acid is a S.O.B.!

I'll post the meds the doctor prescribed me when I get back home and read the bottle.

It's a one a day med and hasn't made me sick to my stomach at all.

The doctor also told be to give up caffine, beer and red meat, but to hell with that. :P

• Upvote 1

I first battled kidney stones and then developed a couple of bouts of gout in my big toe.

Uric acid is a S.O.B.!

I'll post the meds the doctor prescribed me when I get back home and read the bottle.

The doctor also told be to give up caffine, beer and red meat, but to hell with that. :P

Stick to chocolate wine, Krome! Red wine is supposed to be good for you right?? I keep "conveniently" leaving out the term (in moderation) :P

• Upvote 1

Yo Bump ! I Think that Adam is Working on getting a Prescription From Dr Shabbi for Ya ! ;)

B) B) B)

Brother, that will work just fine for me!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Gee Bumper.... whaz a guy to do where there are no fights to break up?huh.gif We could start a pay per view site with Thugs, Clowns, and Pigs doing some kind of mud wrestling event? Just a thought! unsure.gif Or we could hope for a quick RV so the "wait is finally over"... yeah, no offence, but I like the latter idea a wee bit better! wink.gif

Hope you feeling better bud... take care!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I love the way this forum is now!! The members are helping us control the forum and that helps make our lives much easier!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I am hoping for a quick RV myself!!!!! emot-woot.gif

Uric acid is a S.O.B.!

laugh.gif if I give up everything they say I can't have I will not be able to eat anything!! I will have to eat grass I guess!! laugh.gif

Stick to chocolate wine, Krome! Red wine is supposed to be good for you right?? I keep "conveniently" leaving out the term (in moderation) :P

key point is moderation!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Bump

BTW: Doctor switched me over to " Uloric" for my gout and it seems to be helping!! Plus I am still trying all the suggestions that you all were kind enough to give me and I am at about 85% pain free at this point so I am excited to be able to walk without crutches (spelling??) laugh.gif

Hey Bump how much coffee do you drink? I found with increased water intake, and 2 cups of coffee per day and stay away from Red Meat my gout has not reared it's ugly head. I finally listen to my doctor and got away from Red Meat and stick to chicken and vegatables that has been reccomended. I hope you feel better because gout is no joke.

Hey Bump how much coffee do you drink? I found with increased water intake, and 2 cups of coffee per day and stay away from Red Meat my gout has not reared it's ugly head. I finally listen to my doctor and got away from Red Meat and stick to chicken and vegatables that has been reccomended. I hope you feel better because gout is no joke.

funny-blind-man-turkeys-moooo.jpg?w=400&h=350

• Upvote 2