Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** CBI Currency Auction 22-11-2011 ***

The Machine

Announcement No. (2022)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 22-NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 26

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 103,835,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 103,835,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Neg'd ...... really for posting the auction results some people here crack me up !!!

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Announcement No. (2022)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 22-NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 26

Neg'd ...... really for posting the auction results some people here crack me up !!!

Jack A's................... I fixed you..thanks.

• Upvote 3

hahahahaha must have been a money seller giving you the negative,,,,, in my opionion,,, the lower the sell of dinar trade ,,,the higher the chance of revalue,,, get the dinar moving again at a better rate,,,lets see what tonight`s auction will hold for us { 700,000} ?

• Upvote 4

The highest number of banks has until now been 25

Ali's new bank :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

cheers guys .... I'd give both of you a +1 but for some reason I havent been able to + or - anyone for the past couple of days

Machine,

I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday on the mega auction, but enjoyed reading your excitement through the thread!

Cheers...Di :D

• Upvote 3

cheers guys .... I'd give both of you a +1 but for some reason I havent been able to + or - anyone for the past couple of days

Has the man behind the curtain froze your "+'s and -'s" again???blink.gif Dang!!!! I hate it when that happens!!!dry.gif Cheers my friend, you will find there are more folks around here that are + then those that are -!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I miss Doc 31 too.

Me too! Morning coffee isn't quite the same. I hope he is well.

Announcement No. (2022)

Details Notes

Number of banks 26

And just think, the same people vote, drive a car, and have children. Frightening, isn't it.

Your contribution is appreciated by the members here that count. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

And just think, the same people vote, drive a car, and have children. Frightening, isn't it.

Your contribution is appreciated by the members here that count. Keep up the good work!

Cheers buddy, couldnt believe it earlier it was within 10 seconds of posting it I didnt even have a chance to change the page lol ...... I had a good laugh about it anyway

• Upvote 1

Wow, Redsand. How fast can you be? Very cute.

You know what the paper is Doc31 is holding, don't you? A copy of the Gazette that published all of the bills we are waiting on.

Thanks for the post, I haven't been following the Auctions lately but definitely need to stay up this trend.

If you want your breathe taken away, check out yesterdays.

• Upvote 1