Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

Uncle is a friend of the bush family. Has dinner with them regularly here in highland park north dallas. He's in IT for valvoline. He's just a simple farm hand, rodeod for a while, rode semi pro MX and just has been an honest hard worker like the rest of us...good guy just in the right place at the right time with the right people.

You live in HP? I grew up in UP and graduated from HP in 1981. I love it down there. Anyway, I'll be in the McKinney Ave. area for dinner this evening. I think that I will stop by GW's on my way home. Maybe he has some intel that he would like share with us. I'll keep ya posted. :lol:

Ski

• Upvote 1

Damn...good memory...think its safe to say you spend a minute or two on here a day...haha. I appreciate the compliment. I hope in everyone's eyes if this doesn't come through I can still be called a straight up guy...matter of fact, I'm tryin to clear my first 100 step down so I'm hopin I stay straight up tomorrow at least. Let's hope this is true for everyone's sake...rumors like this tend to create a stir where people spend money not needed. Just a side not. I have my first child...little Holli due in the next 2-3 weeks (really damn excited and proud). I have a beautful fiance at home and live to the best of my ability. My hoobies are supported by my friends cause my budget doesn't allow it and I was fortunate enough to have family who wants to see me succeed. Not everyone one of you have that same advantage and those of you who struggled hard and bled just to provide this opportunity to your families, my hat's off to you. Please don't take what I say and get excited only to make an irrational choice to purchase and sum of dinar. Let this ride, take what you make and roll the hell out of it for the rest of your lives...you'll really understand true wealth if you do it that way...God Bless and I gotta get off of here, I'll be back in a few hours, fork seals don't replace themselves and I gotta race to win tomorrow.

Good luck in your race

And thanks for the fact that you can appreciate your good fortunes, and realize their are those out here in dinar land who have friends and family who won't support their friends and families efforts

You certainly seem to be a stand up guy

Also I hope you see my post about my 280z ( it was a quote under the guy who said 350z can't go fast)

Win the race and ( go RV)

• Upvote 1

Not asked...was told about this. Matter of fact, if I'm not completely talkin out my butt here, I believe he said Wooten was at that dinner when it came up in conversation. I want to say there were only about 12 or so people there and...ummm...yeah, I think that's it. I want to stick to what I know to be factual and not shoot my mouth off.

Oh how I wish I were a fly on the wall at a dinner with the Bush's! Thank you for the post and a fresh dose of new hope that it may occur sooner than later. I will continue to patiently wait.

Thanksgiving would be an awesome time to celebrate the RV.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post! I like it!!! Could this really be it? Let's hope. What has me excited is the source. Also remember you to be a stand up guy back when I was a lurker not a member.

Well my avatar tomorrow is George Clooney and wouldn't it be funny if the Iraqi Dinar RVed on the one day the Oscar winner was a man? Go figure...in the meantime, let's get this party started Helen Mirren! Whoo hoo! Gave lots of you plus ones. You guys are hilarious which is why I love starting my day here. Go RV!!!

Well said Canuklady, I am excited too because of the source. I remember GoFast from when I was a lurker. I am so glad we came out of the shadows, it is so much more fun, huh.

I Love George Clooney... Helen too of course! wub.gif

Go Fast Thank You for sharing and you will always be a "stand up guy" in my book. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Congratulations on the beautiful litte girl you are bringing into the world, she will be blessed to have a father like you.

• Upvote 1

"My friends don't support my hoobies"

DinarBot thinks You need new friends. Or a Bra.

lol... you can be funny, Dinar Bot.....

I can't wait to NEVER make another payment arrangement again!!!

Tell me about it......

I know nothing

That's what Socrates, one of the greatest Thinkers / Philosophers of all times used to say..........

"There's only one thing I do know...That I know nothing"

• Upvote 1

Well said Canuklady, I am excited too because of the source. I remember GoFast from when I was a lurker. I am so glad we came out of the shadows, it is so much more fun, huh.

I Love George Clooney... Helen too of course! wub.gif

Go Fast Thank You for sharing and you will always be a "stand up guy" in my book. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Congratulations on the beautiful litte girl you are bringing into the world, she will be blessed to have a father like you.

Thanks! You're right! This is more fun! Go RV!

I don't know bout fast 350z's

But I can tell you

I had a Datsun 280z 2+2

and it would fly

I had it up to 150 in a very short time, the speedometer said 160 but I feel it had alot more power left in it.

Man I miss that car

It was the last year that they had the true old body style and before they changed their name to Nissan

It was a true sports car, it felt like you were in a cockpit of a fighter jet

Oh the memories

Anyway back to reality

I hope your intel is correct,( you could have the shortest lived GURU status in history if it's true), and a dog day afternoon if it's not, and I agree also , cudos for sticking your neck out.

Oops the article was sposed to go under ( go fast 350z heading)

When I lived in the US (1980/81) my landlord used to have a Gremlin....He told me that it was deemed at the time as the ugliest American car.....Ugly it was, no lie..... But I tried to console him by saying there were way uglier cars in the world.... The British Anglia and the German NSU-Prinz ( my Dad used to have that one). just to name a few....

Thanks for the post! I like it!!! Could this really be it? Let's hope. What has me excited is the source. Also remember you to be a stand up guy back when I was a lurker not a member.

Well my avatar tomorrow is George Clooney and wouldn't it be funny if the Iraqi Dinar RVed on the one day the Oscar winner was a man? Go figure...in the meantime, let's get this party started Helen Mirren! Whoo hoo! Gave lots of you plus ones. You guys are hilarious which is why I love starting my day here. Go RV!!!

You know that here in Italy most of us kinda feel akin to George due to the fact he owns that Mansion on the shores of the Lake of Como and that his last GF ( now dumped) was Italian ( Elisabetta Canalis)

• Upvote 1

When I lived in the US (1980/81) my landlord used to have a Gremlin....He told me that it was deemed at the time as the ugliest American car.....Ugly it was, no lie..... But I tried to console him by saying there were way uglier cars in the world.... The British Anglia and the German NSU-Prinz ( my Dad used to have that one). just to name a few....

Would take a gremlin over a pacer any day. :lol: :lol:

Go Fast,

Thanks for posting what you've heard. I remember your posts and believe that you have been sincere whenever you post something you've heard. I hope this is it, but if it's not, you are still okay in my book. Hopefully your uncle will get a call if there is a holdup and you can share that with us. Big congratulations about your beautiful baby girl to come. Please definitely keep us posted on her arrival as well.

Have a great weekend,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

Go Fast,

Thanks for posting what you've heard. I remember your posts and believe that you have been sincere whenever you post something you've heard. I hope this is it, but if it's not, you are still okay in my book. Hopefully your uncle will get a call if there is a holdup and you can share that with us. Big congratulations about your beautiful baby girl to come. Please definitely keep us posted on her arrival as well.

Have a great weekend,

Kimberlye B)

Ditto! :D

Hey, I think awhile back you promised me Dolly!! Better hurry before this RV's!!

Any of you who have read my previous few posts know how I came upon this investment. Kept my mouth shut so far but just received a phone call from my uncle stating that Wooten, head of the treasury under Bush called and said RV has been announced in Iraq and we should here about this by the weekend days rolling around. Let the soft words fly cause I guess I'm a guru now but I've got my armor on so no feelings hurt. Anyone else have anything to back up my rant?

Is he the same uncle that runs the food cart in D.C.? He gets such great intel, you are so lucky!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Classic cars can be fun, entertaining and rewarding investments post RV.

If the right ones are selected they are fun to drive and they will increase in value tremendously. However, there is one classic car that I would highly recommend not investing in. It's a good thing they stopped making them in 1980. As a matter of fact, it probably had something to do with AMC/Rambler going out of business.

The most ugliest car ever made was the AMC 'Pacer'.

The ugliest car I ever drove in my life was the AMC Pacer.

It was probably the most ugliest car ever conceived by mankind!

That gargoyle of ugliness looked like a rolling fish bowl on loan from Marineland displaying (or humiliating) the driver and passengers who were unfortunate enough to be seen inside of them.

The undersized tiny wheels looked like sewing thimbles. Pacer came standard with AC but even with the AC on full blast all that untinted glass still cooked all life forms inside it like ants under a magnifying glass and there was no rear defogger.

It was way too heavy to be called a so-called "economy car". I still haven't a clue what that ugly thing was supposed to be.

I still hate that car.

I quit a job once just because one of them was a company car.

No one ever wanted to be seen parked next to it. I used to park that bugeyed gargoyle 2 blocks away from my destination to avoid the humiliation of witnesses seeing me associated with it. Most folks just laughed at it and pondered with amusement about those who drove them. After enduring the humiliating experience of driving that lime green Pacer for 8 hours I learned how to drink beer.

When it came to unrefined ugliness that made a mockery of the concept of beautifying America, the AMC Pacer was in a class by itself.

Like the old advertisement said, "Nothing Comes Close". Traffic cops looked for excuses to pull them over (I would). Dogs would chase after them to pee on their imitation mag wheels.

The Pacer would do 0 to 60 mph in 4 1/2 hours and 8mpg.

When the traffic light turned green you had to floor the accelerator pedal then open the door and push.

The AMC Pacer performed best when shoved off a cliff.

The AMC Pacer was so ugly that people needed 'see' sickness therapy from seeing it. Young children chased after them with tricycles for a good laugh. Rumor has it that it's thimble like wheels could be changed with a pencil sharpener.

The Pacer's torn K-Mart vinyl seats smelled like formaldahyde.

The greenhouse effect from it's wide expansive untinted fish bowl glass was so bad that even with the AC on full blast I still got sunburned.

When you turned the key, the starter sounded like a drunken hyena. Just starting the car gave the driver a feeling of accomplishment and passengers a feeling of dread.

The optimistic speedometer read 85mph but the car needed a good tail wind to maintain 55mph

The one I drove was a 1978 model. It was less than 5 years old at the time but it's budget sheet metal was already rusted out so bad that it's headlights were held in place with duct tape. One headlight pointed at the trees and the other one pointed at oncoming traffic.

If I seem overly critical about the AMC Pacer it's because I still hate that car.

Chevettes and Pintos would follow me off the freeway ramp just to get a closer look then drive back onto the freeway. Negotiating freeway ramps at speeds over 25mph was a serious concern because it's miniature wheels were way overloaded from the Pacer's abomination of ugliness.

The AMC Pacer also cost me a date.

Like I said, I quit a job after the first day just because of the Pacer. After 8 hours of punishment from that car I really needed a beer. I parked the Pacer a few blocks away from a tavern and went inside to relax with a game of pool. I ran into an old girlfriend from Chanute Air Force Base. She looked a lot prettier as a civilian. We had a good time and really hit it off so I offered to buy dinner. On the way outside she asked the one question that I feared more than any other;

"where's your car?"

I told her that I left it at home (which was true) but I thought we could catch a bus.

She said "but I saw you drive by earlier".

I told her that was a company car and I parked it by the railroad tracks for a tow truck to take it to a shop.

She said "what's wrong with the car?"

I told her that it's ugly.

The rest of the evening went downhill from there.

I lost the date. Feeling somewhat depressed, I walked back to the railroad tracks where I parked the Pacer.

The train still hadn't come yet.

The Pacer looked like it was grinning AT me with toothless mockery (it's grill was missing too). I decided that the Pacer was a Jonah.

I started feeling sadistic about the Pacer. It was late enough that I seriously considered shoving it off the Columbian Gorge. I had already decided to quit the job so I left the Pacer's keys in the ignition and walked away from it. I knew that no car thief would ever be in danger from stealing it. I took the bus home that night in diminished silence. Later on the next week I got billed for a parking ticket.

Attached is a Mug Shot of the AMC Pacer in all it's bugeyed fishbowl glory.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2627

The AMC Pacer 1975 - 1980 RIP and Good Riddance other15f1.jpg (23.81K)

Been driving my old '74 Camaro Type LT 4 speed ever since until I parked it 8 years ago. I built a .40 over 350 4 bolt 430 horsepower with camel hump heads. With hypereutectic pistons, it makes 10.75 to 1 compression. Trust me, there's nothing like the throttle response from high compression. You shift gears just for the fun of it, not because you have to. Gas just got too expensive to enjoy it anymore. Today, I drive a massaged Volkswagon Golf GT 5 speed with low profile 17" wheels. Quick, reliable, fun and 35mpg.

• Upvote 8

Bottom line we are close if you cant ssee the progress they have made this year then you are only fooling yourself this cannot go on much longer IMHO without inflation getting out of control, also they have to adjust the exchange rate that goes along with their 2012 budget and revolution sweeping the streets of Iraq in a bad way if something is NOT done soon hang on DV family we are there. BTW thanks for the post and i wish you luck.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4