Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

Any of you who have read my previous few posts know how I came upon this investment. Kept my mouth shut so far but just received a phone call from my uncle stating that Wooten, head of the treasury under Bush called and said RV has been announced in Iraq and we should here about this by the weekend days rolling around. Let the soft words fly cause I guess I'm a guru now but I've got my armor on so no feelings hurt. Anyone else have anything to back up my rant?

Quick you better call D Banker and let TY know so he dosnt lose his bottom on this deal. Can you believe that he is still selling at the old rate with emanate RV and all. You would assume that were ever he gets his supply from they would let him know.

100 footer huh? I take it you are a MX guy. Me too, but i am almost 40 and my faster days are behind me. I would be hitting the local track tomorrow but i have to work instead. When this rv happens, all the moto guys should get together. And congrats on the new addition to the family.

One minute we are 25 years old excitingly anticipating a 100 ft gap ...... the next, we are 40+ and secretly fearing a 25ft gap.

• Upvote 1

Why keep pestering the poster to pester the uncle. He was probably right in what he said at the time, may not be any wiser than anyone else as to the delay.

Not seen any comments regarding this post.

"Google Finance has a news service about the dinar that you can sign up for ( subscription ). Everything that comes over the news wire concerning the dinar winds up, as an email, on your cell phone. The lastest wire that came through this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-830am at a rate of around $4.60, but as it was in progress, it was stopped. It said that Shabibi is baffeled as to why it was stopped, and he is looking into it. I was with a friend tonight who has this service, and he showed me the message from Google Finance on his phone indicating what I just told you. There are obviously greater forces then Shbibi at work aroun the RV. Perhaps we'll here something tomorrow or soon.

Read more:

Just went to google and there is no such thing

You could take it up with the poster IPP.

You must be looking at a different version of Google as I can see a news subscription service.

http://www.google.com/support/news/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=150416&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-hgouljtc60g0&cbrank=0

Looks like you need to tie it in with Google Finance Beta and a portfolio.

Edited by sandyf