Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

heard its done from personal source

GoFast350z

Google Finance has a news service about the dinar that you can sign up for ( subscription ). Everything that comes over the news wire concerning the dinar winds up, as an email, on your cell phone. The lastest wire that came through this morning said that the RV occurred this morning between 8-830am at a rate of around $4.60, but as it was in progress, it was stopped. It said that Shabibi is baffeled as to why it was stopped, and he is looking into it. I was with a friend tonight who has this service, and he showed me the message from Google Finance on his phone indicating what I just told you. There are obviously greater forces then Shbibi at work aroun the RV. Perhaps we'll here something tomorrow or soon.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Go RV

Damn...good memory...think its safe to say you spend a minute or two on here a day...haha. I appreciate the compliment. I hope in everyone's eyes if this doesn't come through I can still be called a straight up guy...matter of fact, I'm tryin to clear my first 100 step down so I'm hopin I stay straight up tomorrow at least. Let's hope this is true for everyone's sake...rumors like this tend to create a stir where people spend money not needed. Just a side not. I have my first child...little Holli due in the next 2-3 weeks (really damn excited and proud). I have a beautful fiance at home and live to the best of my ability. My hoobies are supported by my friends cause my budget doesn't allow it and I was fortunate enough to have family who wants to see me succeed. Not everyone one of you have that same advantage and those of you who struggled hard and bled just to provide this opportunity to your families, my hat's off to you. Please don't take what I say and get excited only to make an irrational choice to purchase and sum of dinar. Let this ride, take what you make and roll the hell out of it for the rest of your lives...you'll really understand true wealth if you do it that way...God Bless and I gotta get off of here, I'll be back in a few hours, fork seals don't replace themselves and I gotta race to win tomorrow.

100 footer huh? I take it you are a MX guy. Me too, but i am almost 40 and my faster days are behind me. I would be hitting the local track tomorrow but i have to work instead. When this rv happens, all the moto guys should get together. And congrats on the new addition to the family.

• Upvote 1

100 footer huh? I take it you are a MX guy. Me too, but i am almost 40 and my faster days are behind me. I would be hitting the local track tomorrow but i have to work instead. When this rv happens, all the moto guys should get together. And congrats on the new addition to the family.

Thanks much on the congrats!...when this RV happens to hell with goin somewhere to pay and ride...let's build our own damn compound to ride. Rollers, doubles, triples...everytHing!...haha. Have a good evening, seals are done and bike is back together for another weekend of thrashing...just to end up back in the garage.

You can tell this intel is bogus because there's no such thing as a fast 350Z

That my friend...is painfully true...at least the part about the Z. But that's why we make up for these things with 1300hp drag cars and 100ft MX jumps.

Thanks for the post! I like it!!! Could this really be it? Let's hope. What has me excited is the source. Also remember you to be a stand up guy back when I was a lurker not a member.

Well my avatar tomorrow is George Clooney and wouldn't it be funny if the Iraqi Dinar RVed on the one day the Oscar winner was a man? Go figure...in the meantime, let's get this party started Helen Mirren! Whoo hoo! Gave lots of you plus ones. You guys are hilarious which is why I love starting my day here. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

Any of you who have read my previous few posts know how I came upon this investment. Kept my mouth shut so far but just received a phone call from my uncle stating that Wooten, head of the treasury under Bush called and said RV has been announced in Iraq and we should here about this by the weekend days rolling around. Let the soft words fly cause I guess I'm a guru now but I've got my armor on so no feelings hurt. Anyone else have anything to back up my rant?

GoFast350z, your uncle has been spoon feed a line of bull. Who he referred to you as "Wooten" would be no other than Robert R. Wooten, who was in no way head of the US Treasury, aka US Treasury Secretary. Robert R. Wooten was the Tax Legislative Counsel of the U.S. Treasury Department under President George W. Bush Jr. This rumor is untrue unfortunately. Sorry.

I am as hopeful and holding on to hope as everyone else, but a little "googling" will disspell a lot of these rumors for the untruth that they are.

Let's all hold to hope and faith and continue to plan for when our day comes; to do only good for others with our blessing.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

Maybe since this is done and the dinar delears are still selling someone should let them know. Just saying...

This is my opinion, I dont feel they will stop selling dinar, I think they will just adjust their price, as to what the market is doing. As the old saying goes,,"Business as Usual", Im looking for the price adjustment.

• Upvote 3

GoFast350z, your uncle has been spoon feed a line of bull. Who he referred to you as "Wooten" would be no other than Robert R. Wooten, who was in no way head of the US Treasury, aka US Treasury Secretary. Robert R. Wooten was the Tax Legislative Counsel of the U.S. Treasury Department under President George W. Bush Jr. This rumor is untrue unfortunately. Sorry.

I am as hopeful and holding on to hope as everyone else, but a little "googling" will disspell a lot of these rumors for the untruth that they are.

Let's all hold to hope and faith and continue to plan for when our day comes; to do only good for others with our blessing.

A little more info for everyone. The US Treasury secretaries under G.W. Bush Jr. were Paul H. O'Neill, John Snow, and Henry Paulson. There was no "Wooten" in charge of the US Treasury Department.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

But still could be somebody in the know. Washington is all about the buddy buddy system. Wash your back I'll wash yours. If someone knows something, I would be suprised their not calling someone. If the ex pres. happen to be my buddy and I found out an RV took place, i would be on the phone in a heart beat. just saying

Go RV

• Upvote 4

A little more info for everyone. The US Treasury secretaries under G.W. Bush Jr. were Paul H. O'Neill, John Snow, and Henry Paulson. There was no "Wooten" in charge of the US Treasury Department.

Someone already corrected his position. He was Pres of Union at the US Treas.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for your info.... The original poster has already clarified his mistake... so, let's take it easy on him. :)

Quote:

"Russel wooten...you are exactly right sir...my mistake for the mis comunicay...I'm so damn glad to have people in here that know what the hell I'm talkin about. "

Read more:

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 5

Sounds Awesome !! Merry MXmas to all !! Don't think I am ready to trust an uncle with a Wooty tho . Sorry, couldn't resist. GO RV !!!!

Uncle Wooty faked our Booty. Human Pirates are Relentless. Hold on tight to your Skull. More Rum. Please.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1

You can tell this intel is bogus because there's no such thing as a fast 350Z

I don't know bout fast 350z's

But I can tell you

I had a Datsun 280z 2+2

and it would fly

I had it up to 150 in a very short time, the speedometer said 160 but I feel it had alot more power left in it.

Man I miss that car

It was the last year that they had the true old body style and before they changed their name to Nissan

It was a true sports car, it felt like you were in a cockpit of a fighter jet

Oh the memories

Anyway back to reality

I hope your intel is correct,( you could have the shortest lived GURU status in history if it's true), and a dog day afternoon if it's not, and I agree also , cudos for sticking your neck out.

Oops the article was sposed to go under ( go fast 350z heading)

• Upvote 1

Damn...good memory...think its safe to say you spend a minute or two on here a day...haha. I appreciate the compliment. I hope in everyone's eyes if this doesn't come through I can still be called a straight up guy...matter of fact, I'm tryin to clear my first 100 step down so I'm hopin I stay straight up tomorrow at least. Let's hope this is true for everyone's sake...rumors like this tend to create a stir where people spend money not needed. Just a side not. I have my first child...little Holli due in the next 2-3 weeks (really damn excited and proud). I have a beautful fiance at home and live to the best of my ability. My hoobies are supported by my friends cause my budget doesn't allow it and I was fortunate enough to have family who wants to see me succeed. Not everyone one of you have that same advantage and those of you who struggled hard and bled just to provide this opportunity to your families, my hat's off to you. Please don't take what I say and get excited only to make an irrational choice to purchase and sum of dinar. Let this ride, take what you make and roll the hell out of it for the rest of your lives...you'll really understand true wealth if you do it that way...God Bless and I gotta get off of here, I'll be back in a few hours, fork seals don't replace themselves and I gotta race to win tomorrow.

Oh wow I remember you! I remember you mentioning your Uncle as well. You haven't posted in a long time, I guess you did not have much to post about. Good to see you back.

BTW what are hoobies? ;)

• Upvote 1

Maybe since this is done and the dinar delears are still selling someone should let them know. Just saying...

I may be wrong,

but I believe it was posted here before,

that by law, that the currency dealers

must continue to sell at current rate

until revalue is official.

• Upvote 2