Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Another Site

CYRUS

Please dont kill the messenger. Just read this elsewhere. If it would only be true. :rolleyes:

[poppy3] Hey guys i just got off the phone 3 minutes ago and the intel is just a little later than i and other have expected and we are now looking for our banks to not have the information till late thursay or friday morning. Nothing bad just the release globally being delayed a few extra hours according to intel coming from iraq to our ust?? If i get furtuer details i will post immediately. Poppy3

[poppy3] Guys i am excited to know also that the speech dr shabibi made last evening was factual and i confirmed about a hour half ago. He did state plainly the dinar will be the highest valued currency in the world and their goi officials are going to be paid in new valued money …. Now thats excellent news poppy3 and bgg and i have not talked at all. Poppy3

OK now, I am ready for the negs....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

:lmao::lol::D Thanks for the post. I am not gonna neg you. I find it entertainment, and this is the rumours section so it is in the correct forum. But what does annoy me is this Thug posts very similar stuff via CNN and we don'( knock him for it. We all laugh and thank him for the chuckle. So why would we not do the same for others who post the "guru" intel?? And I know thug will not be offended by me saying that because I roll over laughing at his posts. :):lol:
  • Upvote 2

If Babe Ruth would have called his shot every at bat wouldn't that have made his called shot less impressive? Some of these guru's call their Intel solid every week like they have a T.V deal lined up with Barbra Walters if they are the first to say it has happened and get lucky! Something is going to happen soon maybe I should start calling out dates!!!

:lmao::lol::D Thanks for the post. I am not gonna neg you. I find it entertainment, and this is the rumours section so it is in the correct forum. But what does annoy me is this Thug posts very similar stuff via CNN and we don'( knock him for it. We all laugh and thank him for the chuckle. So why would we not do the same for others who post the "guru" intel?? And I know thug will not be offended by me saying that because I roll over laughing at his posts. :):lol:

You're indeed right about this, my good Friend. I'm telling that to myself to begin with. And I admit it.

Edited by umbertino