Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 11/16/11

kcw

I'm not sure if Adam answered my question all the way or if I'm just missing something. I was asking if it RV'd at say .10 how much would we pay for the new lower denominations. He said a lower or reduced rate and I'm not sure what he ment by that. Anyone else have an idea? Thanks

Hi luckyone... Adam said face value, not a lower or reduced rate. We would then have to purchase the new LD's at that value:

[Adam Montana] second question will we be able to buy them at a reduced rate or face value?

[Adam Montana] Face value

[Adam Montana] once the rate is changed, the notes will be worth the revalued rate

Read more:

Hi luckyone... Adam said face value, not a lower or reduced rate. We would then have to purchase the new LD's at that value:

[Adam Montana] second question will we be able to buy them at a reduced rate or face value?

[Adam Montana] Face value

[Adam Montana] once the rate is changed, the notes will be worth the revalued rate

Read more:

I seen that after I went back and read it again. Thanks for replying. But what does he mean by face value? I know what face value is in USD, so if it RV's at .10 that is what we would pay per dinar for the new lower denominations right?

HI CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD AND THE SAVIOR OF OUR SOULS JESUS CHRIST I HAVE A CPLE QUESTIONS IM NEW TO THE BLESSING OF THE DINAR CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT ON A CPLE THINGS FOR ME 1ST THING IM IN FLA I WAS WANTING KNOW HOW OR EVEN IF I CAN GET AROUND PAYING THE IRS 35% 2.FOR EXAMPLE IF I HAVE 200K IN DINAR AND ONLY CASH IN HALF CAN I WAIT TILL THE RATE INCREASES AND THEN CASH IN MORE AS WELL AS REINVEST

ALSO ADAM GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER I LOOK FORWARD TO UR CHATS EVERY WEDNESDAY ONCE AGIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT U DO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OTHER INVESTMENTS AS WELL I WILL BE VIP BY 11/18/11

I'm sending this out to the newsletter group, but FYI:

Parliament is officially back in session November 20th. With things looking the way they are, I have decided to discontinue the 25% discount on VIP upgrades on that day as well. If you want to extend your VIP or join VIP for the first time, I suggest you do it now! If the RV is announced before you join, you miss your chance forever. Use this link to order: http://iqd.me/l/orderAnd this discount code: special25

I seen that after I went back and read it again. Thanks for replying. But what does he mean by face value? I know what face value is in USD, so if it RV's at .10 that is what we would pay per dinar for the new lower denominations right?

Correct... the new value would affect all notes. We could reinvest in lower denoms by paying the new rate, unfortunately with bank spreads the way we bought our original dinar. It would be wonderful to simply "exchange" for LDs, the way we make change for our dollars... but the banks will have to make their cut in the transaction. So, buy new dinars at perhaps .10 and ride it up over time.... we'll see! :)

Thanks Adam for all you do - and especially for your donation to the Wounded Warrior Project. As one of their Alumni - I want to give you a personal and heartfelt "Thank You".

KCW and the other mods - thanks for all you do also. If Adam was Santa - you'd be the elves (Except for Bump - I see him more as one of the reindeer... :blink: ) making all the good things possible.

With that being said - Mr. Montana, the offer is still open for you to visit here the state of MT - heck, all my fellow DV-ers are welcome post RV - for one of the biggest and tastiest slices of Prime Rib this side of the Rockies (and I live only 30 miles from the Continental Divide - so that's saying something!)

GO RV!!!

Correct... the new value would affect all notes. We could reinvest in lower denoms by paying the new rate, unfortunately with bank spreads the way we bought our original dinar. It would be wonderful to simply "exchange" for LDs, the way we make change for our dollars... but the banks will have to make their cut in the transaction. So, buy new dinars at perhaps .10 and ride it up over time.... we'll see! :)

Got it. Thanks. It would be easier to just exchange like getting 5 20's for a 100, but like you said they still need thier cut.

[Adam Montana] I have several messages ready to send, I can initiate them by sending a text to the DV servers

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1duP5iVKu

Adam, this is just a suggestion...perhaps you should drill/time yourself with some trial runs of the RV event. I would hate for my phone call from you to be delayed because you...in certain excitement...dropped or fumbled your phone. At least, brother man, have a back up phone.

HA!!

Awesome chat coverage, Adam. Great read. As always, thank you. Thanks to the Mods, as well!! B)

• Upvote 1