Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poor 'ol Possum is still having medical problems. He can't HEAR and he can't SEE. He posted THIS, yesterday!

possum

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

"It's done believers the RV has happened! Party Time!!!"

But GUESS WHAT TODAY???

AJAnderson post Tue morning in OOM forum

11/15/2011

I have it on good authority that "No" RV/RI has ocurred in Iraq, as of last night. This information is coming from two sources within Iraq, one being military and one being a contractor. I waited to post this, as our night, Iraq's day was young yet and nothing has changed. Dinar Banker is still selling dinar and the CBI has not updated for quick info within the US. This does not mean that the illusive RV still will not show itself. Watch the news, as the news has been positive the last couple of days. Stay grounded, stay positive, be well and be blessed. God Bless you all. AJ

Want to see today's CBI Rate direct from their site???

Currency Code Sell Buy

US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000

Euro EUR 1598.103 1597.304

British pound GBP 1865.331 1864.398

Canadian dollar CAD ------ ------

Swiss franc CHF 1295.538 1294.890

How 'bout buying of OTHER currencies by the CBI? Want to know what TODAY's IQD worth is??? And how many dollars were acquired at that rate???

Here is TODAY's CBI Bank Currency Auctions (largest single outflow of dinars at 1170 rate in recent HISTORY!:

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2017)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 15-NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 223,076,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 223,076,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

SO-O-O-o-o, Possum. You STILL selling your stuff? Still partying???

What about the people who ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

SO-O-O-o-o, Possum. You STILL selling your stuff? Still partying???

What about the people who ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU?

End Quorw

Joke time is joke time and serious time is serious time.... Nobody in their right mind would ever believe a Possum on serious stuff. Nuff said. He's just a more or less appreciated Entertainer.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mr Newbie read the info. They are selling USD and taking in IQD. How does that make you feel??

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/91443-11152011-currency-auction-iraq/#ixzz1dn2fpROo

I would really like to know which it is. Are they selling dollars or IQD?huh.gif

watercop,

PLEASE note that it is YOU who is the "NEWBIE" here! You joined only THIS year on May 23.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

HEY.... POSSUM NOT SELLING ANYTHING!! Read his post, they are for amusement only!! I think your about the only one believing them lol!!!! If anyone believes his post, GOD help them when they read Okies!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

watercop,

PLEASE note that it is YOU who is the "NEWBIE" here! You joined only THIS year on May 23.

That was a quote i copied from a different thread and am really just courious about if they are buying or selling because there are two ways people on here are looking at the auctions. Sorry for the mis understanding. It wasn't very nice of anyone to call out "newby" Sorry again unsure.gif

the CBI is selling dinar and brining in USD....they are not selling USD and bringing in dinar.....

Thank you for your reply. There will be some that will differ with you but that is what I thought but wished it the other way because that makes more sense to hurry along an RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Any body here every actually considered that underneath all these posts .....possum might actually be unwell. ??? Shot me if you must but if you go back and read many of his posts.......they all contain stuff that is consistently pretty delusional in there thinking. Yes some don't like him, but he is not really doing serious harm. Anybody that reads responses to his posts, with any degree of common sense should be able to work out for themselves that it is just his rant for the day. Maybe the guy does actually have voices and trust me if he has then it is unbelievable how quickly ones thinking can be mixed up with reality. And if he is possibly reading other sites which are saying it has happened this would feed his thinking. I am NOT saying I am right by any manner or means but just give it some thought. :). I do not mind possum. He has never done me any harm and I take his posts the same as I do okies and the rest.

• Upvote 1

watercop,

I went back and read some of your posts and realize now what a touchy issue this is for you. I also decided that I am on the side that says the Iraqs are selling their oil dollars for dinar. Sorry about the confusion but I feel better. No hard feelings K

• Upvote 2

I went back and read some of your posts and realize now what a touchy issue this is for you. I also decided that I am on the side that says the Iraqs are selling their oil dollars for dinar. Sorry about the confusion but I feel better. No hard feelings K

NO SWEAT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is TODAY's CBI Bank Currency Auctions (largest single outflow of dinars at 1170 rate in recent HISTORY!:

Fortunately your lies & poison is not accurate and the CBI foreign currency auction is an "inflow" of IQD to the CBI.

the CBI is selling dinar and brining in USD....they are not selling USD and bringing in dinar.....

got a link?

• Upvote 2

Fortunately your lies & poison is not accurate and the CBI foreign currency auction is an "inflow" of IQD to the CBI.

You poor misguided schmuk. Haven't you yet realised it's NOT about selling dollars? It's ONLY about the VALUE of what is being used in the PURCHASE!

Dinars at the value of 1170 per dollar!

• Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

How 'bout buying of OTHER currencies by the CBI? Want to know what TODAY's IQD worth is??? And how many dollars were acquired at that rate???

This one is for Skybear, hope you finally get it.

This is how the foreign currency auction works.

http://www.azzaman.com/english/index.asp?fname=news\2012-01-02\kurd.htm

“We withdrew in one single day about one quarter of a trillion dinars, thereby brining stability to the currency,” Saleh said.

• Upvote 1

Hey Possum, I've always liked your posts, even if they didnt turn out, but you always put a smile on my face. I am sure that a lot of us here at DV feel the same. Please hurry up and get well and have a Happy New Year, you deserve it. Be Lookin for ya.