Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nov 8th: 1pm jonnywg update Post by Jonny Super Secret Squirrell Forum

trooper

Nov 8th: 1pm jonnywg update Post by Jonny Super Secret Squirrell Forum: Dinar Recaps 11/08/11

November 8th, 2011 05:22 pm ·

Hi All,

We just got off a conference call and have verified that everything is still on track – delayed – but on track. The world power announcement/speech [could be OBAMA] has been delayed, it appears, the last few days in a row.

We expect it again today. Great news should follow it.

I am READY

jonnywg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Delayed again !!!! Darn.........just when I am almost better and ready to party. LOL !! Thanks trooper. ;):)

Hello Dear... Lovely to see you around.... Hope you're feeling better.

Is it wrong to try and find a picture of Johnny, go to a store and buy the same clothes, dress up just like him, walk up to a mirror and punch myself in the face?

As long as you punch your own face,.... I guess it's ok.

• Upvote 2

Dah-kota : good to be here. Thanks for your wishes. Gentle hugS to you too. When did I post something that didn't make sense??? ....confused ...more so than before.

Umbertino: my dear sweet and wonderful maestro. Yes , I am better. Thank you for all the music........wonderful. Hugs and kisses to you. X

Abarvets: so lovely to hear from you. GOod to be able to post a wee bit. I was sleeping but woke with pain and the heat in here. Just waiting for the meds to kick in again. Thank you for all your good wishes.

+1's for you all. Love boop. X

P. S. ...............I have never done anything to protocol in my life......so what do you think the chances of it happening now are......... Yep, you got it.........absolutely none what so ever. ;):P

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 1

Is it wrong to try and find a picture of Johnny, go to a store and buy the same clothes, dress up just like him, walk up to a mirror and punch myself in the face?

have at it. dont forget that you will also be punching the following gurus in the face at the same time: scottig, poppy, bluwolf, blaino, ghost and okie. its only one person behind all these many faces.

• Upvote 1

Delayed again !!!! Darn.........just when I am almost better and ready to party. LOL !! Thanks trooper. ;):)

So glad you're better!

Plus one to you. Best laugh this morning. :D

have at it. dont forget that you will also be punching the following gurus in the face at the same time: scottig, poppy, bluwolf, blaino, ghost and okie. its only one person behind all these many faces.

Very true!

DELAYED? I TOLD MY BOSS TO TAKE THIS JOB ! AND SHOVE IT!!! IWASTOLD WE WERE CASHING IN ON MONDAY!!! :confused::lmao::o :o :blink: :blink:

:D

Imagine how I feel running to the bank and standing in line waiting to cash out every three hours! Just waiting for that system to update!

• Upvote 1

Johnny, Johnny? What about the bank screens you've been watching. You were posting incessantly about them for 2 weeks. Now nothing in 3 days. Have they gone blank? Are they just showing you the rate and you can't divulge? Or did the LSD wear off finally?

• Upvote 1