Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the experience from Seck visiting his bank with his pops( Butterfly post)

trooper

From one of our very own members Thursday 11/3/11 – Butterfly post PTR Forum

November 3rd, 2011 07:51 pm

This is the experience from Seck visiting his bank with his pops today around 2 PM EST. I got his permission to post this in the forum for all to see and read.

I meet my PoP at 1 today we went to the Bank for our meeting. The bank Pres was in a office and saw us walk in the door and got out of his chair and came over to us, this is at 2 PM EST, we all sat down.

Pop told the Banker who I was.

The first Thing out of his Mouth (the president) was The IQD.What do you think is going on with it I (seck)

That is one of the Questions that i had for you. He (the president) Then says his Brother has said that it was to RV in September and That is what i told your POP, I (seck) then asked him (the president) where did your Brother get that Info? He said his Brother got info from currency people in the Forex. I (seck) then asked why are you asking POP about what have you heard? He (the president) said, I know your father he moves his money all the time I saw what he had bought in and said that he may have the inside info on it, also cause no one has bought this at our Bank and no one else has except me. I (seck) then asked who told TD Bank to stop selling and Why? He (the president) said that the corp office in NYC Foreign currency Exchange sent a Email to stop selling IQD and that’s all the TD banks in This region got. He (the president) said his guess was the same as ours that it was about to RV. I (seck) asked did you ask around to other Bankers about This. He said yes we contact each other from time to time on different issues and most of them have bought the IQD but not as heavy as your POP but Yes we have talked about what is going on and none have a clue that why i was surprised when your PoP asked about the swift code, and said he (his pop) must know something

I (seck) then asked about the Bank back screens. We (the president speaking) have NO back Screens at the Banks Here, turns his computer around and said this screen can be accessed on the front desks computers. The screen picture was of the Currency board. He (the president) said you have to input an amount of currency to see what the Buy or Sell rate is for that currency. He ask me to give him a amount that i would like to buy. I said $3000.00 USD for IQD. The sell rate did not show up but the Buy back rate did. It came back $2300.000.00 Way less Dinar for what I bought at. So from this point on He (the president) said that he would stay in close contact with Me (seck) now and Pop and was going to see if he could find others in the Maine corp office to see what they know. He has been with TD Bank for the past 8 years. He (the president) also said He Thinks this is one of the best investment for so little money to get in on. And that not too many people know about it. OH By the way he (the president) knows no glitch in the system.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

We bought from WoodForest bank on coulter street Walmart in Amarillo,tx; and they called Wednesday and told us it was a courtesy call to let us know our Dinar wS in and we had to pick it up by the end of the business day or they were going to send it back Thursday. We asked why would they send it back and they also said they got an email to stop selling, and return any that was on hand???? Hmmmmm.. Guess we will all find out soon!! Hopefully:))

• Upvote 4

OK who wants to be the one to tell all these gurus out there that continually blab about seeing bank screens, "I Mach" laugh every time these moxxns bring the bank screens up, which is daily, that they need a new lie! Also if these gurus had an ounce of smarts they would get creative and tell the star gazers that listen to them that the banks now have drive up bank screening, that should work for weeks. BAHAHAHHAHHHA.

• Upvote 3

We bought from WoodForest bank on coulter street Walmart in Amarillo,tx; and they called Wednesday and told us it was a courtesy call to let us know our Dinar wS in and we had to pick it up by the end of the business day or they were going to send it back Thursday. We asked why would they send it back and they also said they got an email to stop selling, and return any that was on hand???? Hmmmmm.. Guess we will all find out soon!! Hopefully:))

I think that is their policy. My daughter bought at WoodForest in the Austin area and when it came in, they called her and told her the same thing.

It would surely be nice if just once, these people with high level connections and inside information could write and spell as if they were somewhat educated.

I get your point. But please remember that there are many very well connected people in this world who have had no formal education. They may, however, know their bank President because they have a ton of money in the bank, unlike people like me, who are very educated, but never knew anyone at their bank for years while robbing Peter to pay Paul while drowning in law school debt.

Also, English may be a person's second language. I stated before that at my old job there was a guy who was fluent in five languages and was highly intelligent and capable, but his written English (the fourth language he learned) was atrocious.

Lastly, lots of people in this forum have no degree, and maybe they aren't as proficient in spelling as I am, but when it comes to IQD, finances, connections at the bank, Iraqi politics, I can't hold a candle to them. That's why I'm here. When it comes to IQD the fact that I won three spelling bees in my lifetime is of no use to me whatsoever.

Thanks for the original post. Go RV!

• Upvote 10

I get your point. But please remember that there are many very well connected people in this world who have had no formal education. They may, however, know their bank President because they have a ton of money in the bank, unlike people like me, who are very educated, but never knew anyone at their bank for years while robbing Peter to pay Paul while drowning in law school debt.

Also, English may be a person's second language. I stated before that at my old job there was a guy who was fluent in five languages and was highly intelligent and capable, but his written English (the fourth language he learned) was atrocious.

Lastly, lots of people in this forum have no degree, and maybe they aren't as proficient in spelling as I am, but when it comes to IQD, finances, connections at the bank, Iraqi politics, I can't hold a candle to them. That's why I'm here. When it comes to IQD the fact that I won three spelling bees in my lifetime is of no use to me whatsoever.Thanks for the original post. Go RV!

Hello CL... I love your posts (and avatars!) and you are accurate, IMO. However, in regard to your last sentence... I must say that you sell yourself short! In any area of expertise, or knowledge of subject, or industry.... the MOST important part is the ability to communicate effectively. So, I believe words matter, spelling matters... grammar matters... for clarity of reasoning and fending off misinterpretation/misunderstandings. Too often we see such confusion muddle intent. So, really... with at least a respect for "trying" to "get it right", versus indifferent dismissal... goes a long way to a person's credibility in my book. I guess I just like to see people try harder sometimes... I know it's not easy... but that's how we learn. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks trooper,

Thanks for the info. I enjoyed reading it.

I took the time to read your info. rather than check the spelling. :rolleyes:

Some people just don't get it !!!!! :P

Sound interesting.

Anyways

Thank You

Blessings :D

Amen. I mistype on my laptop all the time but his/her message is clear and makes sense! Get it Done!! :D

• Upvote 1

Canuklady - all you write may be true - but is it too much to ask for "just one" response from someone who can write and spell who also knows a guru or a bank manager or an insider?

Ok you're funny. And right! I do agree that it would be nice. But I still do like the post! Plus one to you though, cause you made me laugh! I guess it's not too much to ask for.

Hello CL... I love your posts (and avatars!) and you are accurate, IMO. However, in regard to your last sentence... I must say that you sell yourself short! In any area of expertise, or knowledge of subject, or industry.... the MOST important part is the ability to communicate effectively. So, I believe words matter, spelling matters... grammar matters... for clarity of reasoning and fending off misinterpretation/misunderstandings. Too often we see such confusion muddle intent. So, really... with at least a respect for "trying" to "get it right", versus indifferent dismissal... goes a long way to a person's credibility in my book. I guess I just like to see people try harder sometimes... I know it's not easy... but that's how we learn. :)

You're right. I guess what I was pointing out is a person's inability to communicate is not always due to lack of intelligence. It could be a language barrier, and I admit I screw up spelling and grammar when I get excited. I was sort of kidding about my ability to spell and how it's useless here, but the truth is I would trade in my black belt in spelling to become suddenly fluent in Arabic right now, or better at math, or to have an answer to the question how much Dinar is in circulation. I read 20 Million Dinar's post on the currency auctions and this M1 M2 stuff every week. I study it, and if you asked me to explain it, I would have to say: "yeah. What he said!" Lol!

I am glad you like the avatars though. Today's Oscar winner is the lovely Sandra Bullock. BJ in Montreal, here's looking at you kid!

• Upvote 2

[OKIEOILMAN ] YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL. NOW HEAR THIS SECK AND POP ARE NOW JOINING MY TEAM OF MODS. I ALSO AM NOT RESPONSABLE FOR BAD INTELL. ALI SAYS HI AND THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. IM BULIT PROF. ILL BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND MAY NOT HAVE INTERNET ACESS CORPREAT CUT BACKS YOU KNOW IT'S BAD WHEN THE VP OF THE THIRD LARGEST US OIL COMPANY CAN'T GET NET ACESS. ANY WAY SISCOR TAIL GEM BOX AND ALL THAT OKIE IS OVER AND OUT.

It would surely be nice if just once, these people with high level connections and inside information could write and spell as if they were somewhat educated.

maybe what he should have said is ; Afore i couldn't even spell seck now I are one <_<

• Upvote 1

Now that is interesting!

• Upvote 1

OK who wants to be the one to tell all these gurus out there that continually blab about seeing bank screens, "I Mach" laugh every time these moxxns bring the bank screens up, which is daily, that they need a new lie! Also if these gurus had an ounce of smarts they would get creative and tell the star gazers that listen to them that the banks now have drive up bank screening, that should work for weeks. BAHAHAHHAHHHA.

"u mach"? :lol:

Lastly, lots of people in this forum have no degree, and maybe they aren't as proficient in spelling as I am, but when it comes to IQD, finances, connections at the bank, Iraqi politics, I can't hold a candle to them. That's why I'm here. When it comes to IQD the fact that I won three spelling bees in my lifetime is of no use to me whatsoever.

Thanks for the original post. Go RV!

Hey, whats this?

MD

PHD

BA

THREE DEGREES BELOW ZERO :D

• Upvote 1

I would say that just about everyone can misspell :blink: once in awhile.

Take myself for example! I don't have an IQ that would match a 75 watt light bulb

considering the number.

Now add that to one blind eye, and the only ability is hitting the keys with two middle fingers.

First key I stroked on the computer made me realize that middle finger was good for

more than just flipping your ex-wives boyfriend off. ;)

More so when you are barely surviving the unparalleled evening before from a host

of interesting bottles of happy barley and a black eye from where you have no clue

how you obtained this trophy of glory that now you carry so proudly

I miss-spell also!

I have struggled tremendously trying to correct my (Bad Habits), (My Way of Life) and most of all.

(MY SPELLING) :P

But! fact is I like myself just the way I am.

OH! Did I tell ya I like music??? :lol:

• Upvote 2