Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something up with Dinar Trade?

adlon

Dinar Trade website formally stated it was suspending business, etc.

What it now says is the following:

"Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future."

Could this be an indicator that something is afoot?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Trade website formally stated it was suspending business, etc.

What it now says is the following:

"Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market. Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq. We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future."

Could this be an indicator that something is afoot?

Somebody posted this a few days ago.

I havent been invested for that long and I was told to use DinarTrade, but when I logged on, they had quit selling. So, I used GID Assoc. and the last time I bought Dinar a couple of weeks back, DinarTrade was still not selling. So....interesting

Someone begged me not to say anything about the owner of DT. Although I am tempted.

That is just so wrong, to say something like that and then not tell. Bless your heart we ithink you should tell.

• Upvote 2

GIDA is down due to..... " NOTE: Due to the severe weather which hit the Northeast this weekend our offices are closed today and phones and voicemail are temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, however in the meantime, please e-mail any questions to info@gidassociates.com and someone will respond to you within 24-48 hours. " :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rumor has it Ali has been busy and coming back to the states in november when i heard this it got me excited his family is still stayin in the UK but Ali from dinartrade is gonna be down here for a while ive heard i can only think of one thing to open his offices and cash in people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Rumor has it Ali has been busy and coming back to the states in november when i heard this it got me excited his family is still stayin in the UK but Ali from dinartrade is gonna be down here for a while ive heard i can only think of one thing to open his offices and cash in people.

we will see about that easy.....

But Ali's rep has been tarnished so I don't think many people will go to him to cash in but you never know...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GIDA is down due to..... " NOTE: Due to the severe weather which hit the Northeast this weekend our offices are closed today and phones and voicemail are temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, however in the meantime, please e-mail any questions to info@gidassociates.com and someone will respond to you within 24-48 hours. " :huh:

Sorry....fat finger accidentally gave you a neg.. :huh:

• Upvote 1