Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy3 late night Sat - 10/29 - saying we'll see the RV between Sun and Mon night cash in Tuesday

ronscarpa

Poppy3 late night Sat - 10/29/2011 - saying we'll see the RV between Sun and Mon night cash in Tuesday

From Dinar Recaps

[poppy3] I am so pumped after the calls I got today all three within 45 min of each other and all had the same details from all different sources and said be ready between sunday and monday night to hear the rv and should be cashing in on tuesday the 1st of nov. awesome people honest and very sincere about the investment. poppy3

[poppy3] i am great and will even be better if this information come true and I belive it completely these guys don't play. one group information direct from bagdad, the other direct isreal, the other from a member of the federal reserve staff. poppy3

It would be nice if one of these guys was finally right for a change...! Here it is - just for your info.....

This sounds good, so I guess we'll know by Monday Morning :lol:

RON B)

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

Poppy3 late night Sat - 10/29/2011 - saying we'll see the RV between Sun and Mon night cash in Tuesday

From Dinar Recaps

[poppy3] I am so pumped after the calls I got today all three within 45 min of each other and all had the same details from all different sources and said be ready between sunday and monday night to hear the rv and should be cashing in on tuesday the 1st of nov. awesome people honest and very sincere about the investment. poppy3

[poppy3] i am great and will even be better if this information come true and I belive it completely these guys don't play. one group information direct from bagdad, the other direct isreal, the other from a member of the federal reserve staff. poppy3

It would be nice if one of these guys was finally right for a change...! Here it is - just for your info.....

RON B)

Ron, I agree great info & we will see... I always said one day one these guys would get it right.. Hope it's this time.. <_<

• Downvote 1

From Dinar Recaps

RON B)

Instead of Poopy3 beginning with "I am so pumped...", it should have started, "You are SO pumped..." (Not meaning you Ron, of course.)

• Upvote 3

Ron, I agree great info & we will see... I always said one day one these guys would get it right.. Hope it's this time.. <_<

the other from a member of the federal reserve staff. poppy3 ......... I am sorry to inform you, but there is no way a member from the Federal Reserve will let out this kind of info. I have a nephew that is associated with the Federal Reserve and he want give you the time of day. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If rumors upset you try not reading them. Thanks Ron for the post maybe poppy will be right for the first time.

Well.. One is free to read everything and comment as they please granted they don't use derogatory and offensive words.

It's NOT mandatory to agree each and every time, you know.

Edited by umbertino