Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm sure there is going to be a lot of talk about Adam's Rate, I just wanted to state that it makes sense what he's saying, also the fact that we might have an opportunity after the rate change to reinvest. I know some will say no way but let's face it a .10 RV wouldn't be so bad, it's better then a loper right. Anyway I think things are looking good for us, also the fact that Adam is positive about the troops coming home puts me at ease....So Thanks Adam and good luck to us all..

• Upvote 6

What disturbs me the most about Adam’s synopsis is the fact that it does make sense. I have longed believed a rate between .30 to a dollar. Regardless, .10 won’t buy the beach house, but it’s still a heck of a return.

• Upvote 1

The only problem with a .10 rate is how does that get the Iraqs to stop using the US dollar and use thier own currency. From a banking stand point it makes sense, I still believe it will be around a dollar, because that is what they (CBI) been saying they want to do.

• Upvote 2

[+quote name=billjr' date='26 October 2011 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1319660209' post='718562]

The only problem with a .10 rate is how does that get the Iraqs to stop using the US dollar and use thier own currency. From a banking stand point it makes sense, I still believe it will be around a dollar, because that is what they (CBI) been saying they want to do.

i like adam's take on it all and he does a great job but you see you are right it doesnt de dollarize the us currency use in country and iraq wants to diminsh the use and use their own so im in agreement with you par up on the usd and laso it has been mentioned numerous times in the past articles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What disturbs me the most about Adam’s synopsis is the fact that it does make sense. I have longed believed a rate between .30 to a dollar. Regardless, .10 won’t buy the beach house, but it’s still a heck of a return.

I agree, no beach house for suresad.gif I don't understand all the ins and outs of this investment I have to admit..It's confusing to me to understand..I still do hope it RV's to a dollar at least!wink.gif

Please forgive the intrusion, but with everything that I have read coming out news wise and seen on these sites I tend to wonder if CBI's version of deleting the zero's is not intended toward the currency on hand but the currency value that they are at...$1170.5. This being the case would that not also mean they accomplish the goal of removing the US dollar from use, increase their strength financially, and by bringing the rate in at $1.17 remove three zeros from the currency????

And how does a dime rate help Iraq? Citizens will continue to use the USD and a dime rate will create a larger more significant black market.

The goal stated by CBI, Shabibi, and saleah is to de-dollarize Iraq. The only way to do that is a minimum of 1 to 1.

Adam is keeping people grounded. Good for him. But it ain't gonna be a penny under a buck. And .86 is 1.17.

• Upvote 5

My take is that if they want their people to use their currency and not the dollar they would need to up the ante. It would have to at least match the US dollar but if they really desire to help their people and their people have suffered so much it should be higher than the dollar to encourage the use of the currency. But on the flip side I think it would be wise for Shabibi to bring it in low to get it going and see how much high denoms he can get back in quickly from us investors by the desperate folks ready to cash in. Coming in low and slow would save his country and his people money. Either scenario works for me. Im excited and cant wait. Ive only been holding dinar for 2 months and Im already on pins and needles and ready for this thing to go. I really don't know how you long timers have done it. I couldn't have done it. You guys are some very amazing and strong people and I admire you.

• Upvote 2

25% spread? I hope that was simply a figure used to help explain the concepts of a spread...

Lets play out a scenario:

You purchased 1,000,000 IQD for $1200.

It R/V's at $0.10

You now have $100,000 worth of IQD.

Remove 25% of that because of fees/spread etc

You now have $75,000 in USD upon exchange

But, you now have gains... You have to pay taxes

Your looking at an even lower number...

Depending on how this is taxed (i.e., Long-term capital gains? Short-term capital gains? Regular income?)

Lets just use a simple % figure... 60%

$75k * 0.6 = $45,000

But, not only would be speculating upon the rate, we're speculating the spread.

It would be interesting to see an overall 25% spread when they have a current sperad of 13 dinars (1170/1183)

Which is much less than a penny per dollar. Which means it is much less than 1%.

• Upvote 2

The 10 cents idea works when you look at the CBI side of the coin, on the other side theres ISX and contracts on rebuilding the infrastructure [how are they paying for the contracts, in iqd or usd ] if they pay in iqd at ten cents rv it's going to cost them a fortune, I don't think they will be paying in usd, the whole idea after rv is to get the usd out of the market, and also there's the Iraqi people, if they take the usd out of the market and a 10 cents rv, the Iraqi people will be more confused than ever, so the idea of 1 to 1 works for the CBI, the contracts and the people, this is just my opinion.

I'd like to hear your opinion on this matter, thanks.

Adam has already in a previous chat log stated that from what he's been hearing it will come out double his beforementioned rate of .10cents.... thus .20cents.

So his thesis is in reality only an opinon that Adam holds. In his thesis he admits the government of Iraq could sustain the enconomy with a $3.00 rate.

So in my humbled opinion a rate of .20cents to $3.00 ain't bad.

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana has always been a voice of SANITY in an otherwise world of STUPIDITY and INSANE BS from supposed GURU's who claim the Iraqi's base their revaluation upon everything from FULL MOON's to watching where Hiliary Clinton goes on Weekends.

His projection of 10-cents is REAL LIFE, folks, and not NONSENCE as projected by all the idiot, uneducated, speculating attention-grabbing bolg-creaters.

If his PROJECTION is correct, I would pray for an EARLY (rahter than LATE) fulfillment of it.

Adam Montana says:

October 26, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Haha! Sorry Will, I thought I made it obvious – my prediction is .10

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/#ixzz1bvMChWea